Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Rumble in GC (Ragface)comments   back
(6 ratings and 2283 hits. Posted 2001/08/24)
Click here to show another random log

*Ragface the Sucky Numenorean*
Date: August 24, 2001



> After a rumble in DT, some pukes had died. But some lived because of break door.
> As we think fights are over, me and Snoochy meet 6 pukes near Crossing w of DT.
> I get a group of 5 or 6 and we try hit them.
> They were near GC, some in, but some outside. Zubr and Ganon die outside.
> Log starts when Zubr dies for 3rd time, cos rest has scrolled out.



Snoochy the Orc is standing here.
Bah the Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.

* W C Mana:Hot>  
Drengist has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

* W C Mana:Hot>na in gc
Ok.
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W C Mana:Hot>
Snoochy licks his mouth and smiles.

* W C Mana:Hot>
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves east.

* W C Mana:Hot>c 'light' *man*
Miler narrates 'ganon ripped and balduran ripped where?'
Nobody here by that name.

* W C Mana:Hot>w
Drengist leaves west riding a hungry warg.
Before a Cliff
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Moby the Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Drengist the Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: East South.

* W C Mana:Hot>
Moby leaves east riding a hungry warg.

* W C Mana:Hot>e
Base of a Cliff
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Bah the Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Moby the Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: North East West.
Drengist has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

* W C Mana:Hot>e
e
Bah leaves east riding a hungry warg.
Base of a Cliff
Bah the Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: East South West.
Drengist has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

* W C Mana:Hot>c 'light' *man*
Drengist leaves east riding a hungry warg.
Base of a Cliff
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Drengist the Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: East West.

* W C Mana:Hot>e
Nobody here by that name.

* W C Mana:Hot>
Base of a Cliff
Exits: East West.
Drengist has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

* W C Mana:Hot>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Drengist leaves east riding a hungry warg.
Bah has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

* W C Mana:Hot>e
Base of a Cliff
Drengist the Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: North West.

* W C Mana:Hot>
Bah has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

* W C Mana:Hot>n
Base of a Cliff
Exits: East South.

* W C Mana:Hot>e
Drengist has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
e
Base of a Cliff
Exits: East West.

* W C Mana:Hot>e
Naomi leaves east.
Drengist has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
Base of a Cliff
Naomi is standing here.
Exits: East West.

* W C Mana:Hot>Naomi leaves east.
Drengist has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
e
A Path by the River
Naomi is standing here.
Exits: East West.
The ground is hardening with frost.

* W C Mana:Hot>Naomi leaves east.
Drengist has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
e
A Path by the River
Naomi is standing here.
Exits: East South West.

* W C Mana:Hot>e
Drengist has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
Naomi leaves east.
e
Drengist carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
Path at the Base of a Cliff
Naomi is standing here.
Exits: East West.

* W C Mana:Hot>Naomi leaves east.
A Road by the River
Naomi is standing here.
Exits: East West.

* W C Mana:Hot>e
Naomi leaves east.
A Path up an Incline
Naomi is standing here.
Exits: East West.

* W C Mana:Hot>u
Naomi leaves east.
End of the Cliff
*Zubr the Dwarf* is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Exits: West Up.

* W C Mana:Hot>
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves up.
Naomi leaves up.
A Road up a Mountain
*Zubr the Dwarf* is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Exits: North East Down.

* W C Mana:Hot>
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves north.
Naomi leaves east.

* W C Mana:Hot>e
Grey Mountains
Exits: North East West.

* W C Mana:Hot>n
A Crumbling Road
Exits: North East South West.

* W C Mana:Hot>c 'light' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

* W C Mana:Hot>tdtd

Naomi has arrived from the east.

* W C Mana:Hot>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* W C Mana:Hot>td
track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Naomi leaves north.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* W C Mana:Hot>n
Mossy Path
Exits: North South.
Naomi narrates 'n'
n
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* W C Mana:Hot>
Mossy Path
*Zubr the Dwarf* is here, fighting Naomi.
Naomi is here, fighting *Zubr the Dwarf*.
Exits: North South.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* W C Mana:Hot>
Snoochy smites *Zubr the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*Zubr the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* W C Mana:Hot>c 'light' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
Naomi pierces *Zubr the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gain a level!			< YIPEE!!!!!!!!!! level 53 , 2nd highest lvl BN now with Ozon!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zubr the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Zubr the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Zubr the Dwarf*.
Your victim has disappeared!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
You hear some apparently very far noise coming from the south.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>look
Mossy Path
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Naomi is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Bah the Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah leaves north riding a hungry warg.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist leaves north riding a hungry warg.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s

Naomi giggles.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Mossy Path
Exits: North South.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
A Crumbling Road
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
s
A Bend in the Road
Exits: East South.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Road up a Mountain
Exits: North East Down.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy says 'rocking xp'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>na meet gc door
Snoochy says 'almsot 300k'
Ok.

* W C Mana:Hot>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C Mana:Hot>d

Drengist has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

* W C Mana:Hot>
End of the Cliff
Exits: West Up.

* W C Mana:Burning>w
Drengist has arrived from above riding a hungry warg.
w
A Path up an Incline
Exits: East West.

* W C Mana:Burning>Drengist has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
w
A Road by the River
Exits: East West.

* W C Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
Drengist has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Path at the Base of a Cliff
Exits: East West.

* W C Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
Drengist has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
A Path by the River
Exits: East South West.

* W C Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
Drengist has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
w
A Path by the River
Exits: East West.

* W C Mana:Burning Move:Tired>Drengist has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
w
Base of a Cliff
Exits: East West.
The frost is leaving its hold of the ground.

* W C Mana:Burning Move:Tired>Drengist has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Base of a Cliff
Exits: East West.

* W C Mana:Burning Move:Tired>Drengist has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Base of a Cliff
Exits: East South.

* W C Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Drengist has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

* W C Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
Base of a Cliff
Exits: North West.

* W C Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
Drengist has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
Base of a Cliff
Exits: East West.

* W C Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
Drengist has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
w
Base of a Cliff
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: East West.

* W C Mana:Burning Move:Tired>Drengist has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Base of a Cliff
Exits: East South West.

* W C Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Drengist has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

* W C Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
Drengist leaves west riding a hungry warg.
Base of a Cliff
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Drengist the Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: North East West.

* W C Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
Small Hut
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: South Up.

* W C Mana:Burning Move:Tired>u
You failed to climb there and fall down, hurting yourself.
Small Hut
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.
Exits: South Up.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>u
You failed to climb there and fall down, hurting yourself.
Small Hut
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.
Exits: South Up.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
A dark wraith slashes your right foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired a dark wraith:Fine>u

You flee head over heels.
Base of a Cliff
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Exits: North East West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
Base of a Cliff
Bah the Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: East South West.
Bah leaves west riding a hungry warg.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
Base of a Cliff
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Bah the Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: North East West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
Naomi has arrived from the north.
u
Small Hut
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.
Exits: South Up.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Craggy Plateau
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
Exits: East Down.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>td
track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Naomi begins some strange incantations...

You stop searching.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>bob
c 'br'
You start to concentrate...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Naomi utters the words 'breath of briskness'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.
You feel weaker.
You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a Man coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a Man coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Man* leading west (done less than 4 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the west (done less than 4 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading west (done less than 4 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west (done less than 4 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading north (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* leading north (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading north (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Hobbit* leading north (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the west (done less than 6 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west (done less than 6 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Hobbit* coming from the west (done less than 6 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the west (done less than 6 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading west (done less than 6 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Hobbit* leading west (done less than 6 hours ago).
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Bah has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Naomi «uffles 'sin got his loot?'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Drengist has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>na elf dwarf hob in still
Ok.
Durcano narrates 'gather at corpse better?'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>where

Snoochy shrugs indifferently.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Players in your zone
--------------------
Snoochy              - Windswept Heights
Drengist             - Windswept Heights
Ragface              - Windswept Heights
Bah                  - Windswept Heights
Naomi                - Windswept Heights
Moby                 - somewhere
Durcano              - somewhere

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bec
You beckon for everyone to follow you.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
147/186 hit, 112/128 mana, and 94/108 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Durcano narrates 'man has shadow'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>t durcano they still in
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 47%, DB: 25%, PB: 64%, Armour: 53%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,686,393 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 45. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- noquit
- novoid
- armour

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Bah starts following you.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cure
c 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...
Durcano has arrived from the west.
Snoochy narrates 'is sin'
Bah stops using a bejewelled shield.
Bah stops using an engraved broadsword.
Bah masterfully draws a great warsword.
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>shield
c 'shield'
You start to concentrate...
Naomi narrates 'its sins corpse, man'
Durcano whispers 'bob sis'
Moby narrates 'its bns corpse '
Durcano whispers 'who in'
You feel protected.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>score
166/186 hit, 72/128 mana, and 99/108 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>gr
Your group consists of:
     Ragface (Head of group)
     Moby
     Drengist
     Miler
     Naomi
     Durcano
     Snoochy
     Sunrock
     Bruzul
     Bah

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Naomi «uffles 'gogogo'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>say 3
emote whispers softly: 3
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy says 'jon i think'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>say or so
emote whispers softly: or so
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano whispers 'BOB'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy says 'go'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>gc
emote remembers 'Dirs to GC are: n s e e n e s n e w!'
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano whispers '30mvs'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bob
c 'br'
You start to concentrate...
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
e
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
e
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>look
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Broken Forest
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Durcano the Orc is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tr



> Now this is where i really FUCK UP.
> Durcano gets stuck inside with 3 pukes alone.



You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a Man coming from the east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a Man coming from the east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - two tracks of *an Elf* leading north (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the north (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading north (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading north (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the east (done less than 6 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the east (done less than 6 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the east (done less than 6 hours ago).
   - two tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Hobbit* coming from the north (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Hobbit* coming from the east (done less than 6 hours ago).
Bah begins some strange incantations...
Durcano carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
Bah utters the words 'judicandus dies'
say 2 elf
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>emote whispers softly: 2 elf
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>say hob
emote whispers softly: hob
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>look
Broken Forest
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Durcano the Orc is standing here searching for tracks.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist has suddenly arrived.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>look
Broken Forest
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Durcano the Orc is standing here searching for tracks.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.
Drengist the Orc is standing here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Naomi «uffles 'we go?'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy stops using a great warsword.
Snoochy masterfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy binds a tower shield on his arm.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy nods solemnly.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bec drengist
You beckon for him to follow you.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Naomi «uffles 'ho'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy says 'pick both doors'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano whispers 'vegetation'
The cold sun climbs over the Hithaeglir, doing little to warm the air.
You feel bolder.
You feel less protected.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ca
c 'armour'
You start to concentrate...
look
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Broken Forest
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Durcano the Orc is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.
Drengist the Orc is standing here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Rock Face
A dangerous looking scimitar is lying on the ground.
A metal helmet is on the ground.
A thin metal breastplate is on the ground.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: South.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cs
clo exit s
You don't see any exit there.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s

Bah intercepts a spirit-soldier's blow.
A spirit-soldier lightly slashes Bah's body and tickles it.
Bah smites a spirit-soldier's right leg extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Durcano closes the vegetation.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Bah intercepts a spirit-soldier's blow.
A spirit-soldier lightly cleaves Bah's right hand and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A spirit-soldier joins a spirit-soldier's fight.
A spirit-soldier joins a spirit-soldier's fight.
A spirit-soldier lightly cleaves Bah's right hand and tickles it.
A spirit-soldier slashes Bah's head very hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>os
open exit s
You don't see any exit there.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s

A spirit-soldier strongly cleaves Bah's body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Bah stops using a great warsword.
Bah skillfully draws an engraved broadsword.
Durcano opens the vegetation.
Broken Forest
Drengist the Orc is standing here.
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>look
Broken Forest
Drengist the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Durcano the Orc is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Bah has arrived from the north.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>say doh
emote whispers softly: doh
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>say need to get in rockdoor
emote whispers softly: need to get in rockdoor
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>look
Broken Forest
Drengist the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Durcano the Orc is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Moby narrates 'fingeooror by corpse'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Snoochy says 'i pick'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>st
You are already standing.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nod
You nod solemnly.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Rock Face
A dangerous looking scimitar is lying on the ground.
A metal helmet is on the ground.
A thin metal breastplate is on the ground.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: South.
Bah intercepts a dark wraith's blow.
A dark wraith tries to slash Bah, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge a spirit-soldier's attempt to cleave you.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit-soldier:Healthy>
You swiftly dodge a spirit-soldier's attempt to slash you.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit-soldier:Healthy>
Using his lockpicks, Snoochy tries to pick the rockdoor's lock...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit-soldier:Healthy>
A spirit-soldier joins a spirit-soldier's fight.
A spirit-soldier joins a spirit-soldier's fight.
A spirit-soldier cleaves your right leg and tickles it.
A spirit-soldier slashes your body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit-soldier:Healthy>op rockdoor
It seems to be locked.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit-soldier:Healthy>
A spirit-soldier lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.
A spirit-soldier cleaves your body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit-soldier:Healthy>op rockdoor
It seems to be locked.
You flee head over heels.


> Wimpy flees me out, and i do manual flee, and im LOST in maze...


Broken Forest
Drengist the Orc is sitting here.
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>flee
Drengist clambers on his feet.
You flee head over heels.
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Broken Forest
East  - Broken Forest
South - Broken Forest
West  - Broken Forest

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>look
Broken Forest

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Moby narrates 'he tied looted'
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Windswept Heights
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Windswept Heights

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Saving Ragface.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Windswept Heights
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Windswept Heights

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Windswept Heights
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Windswept Heights

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Windswept Heights
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Windswept Heights

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e

Ancra narrates 'hi'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
Moby narrates 'but i loteed it "_'
North - Windswept Heights
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Windswept Heights

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Windswept Heights
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Windswept Heights

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Windswept Heights
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Windswept Heights

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Windswept Heights
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Windswept Heights

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Windswept Heights
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Windswept Heights

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Windswept Heights
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Windswept Heights

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Windswept Heights
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Windswept Heights

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Windswept Heights
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Windswept Heights

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Windswept Heights
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Windswept Heights

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Windswept Heights
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Craggy Plateau
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
Exits: East Down.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
gc
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.
The day has begun.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>emote remembers 'Dirs to GC are: n s e e n e s n e w!'
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
e
e
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
e
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
n
Broken Forest
Drengist the Orc is standing here.
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
w
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>bob
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Broken Forest
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>c 'br'
You start to concentrate...
Durcano tells you 'COME'
Durcano tells you 'COME'
Bah sits down and rests.
where
look
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Players in your zone
--------------------
Snoochy              - Cold Entryway
Drengist             - Broken Forest
Ragface              - Broken Forest
Bah                  - Broken Forest
Naomi                - Broken Forest
Durcano              - somewhere

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Broken Forest
Bah the Orc is resting here.
Naomi is standing here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>say ST

Naomi begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>emote whispers softly: ST
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Bah stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>say ST
emote whispers softly: ST
Ok.
Drengist has suddenly arrived.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>say ST
emote whispers softly: ST
You seem to be repeating yourself today.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Naomi utters the words 'cure serious'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Durcano tells you 'COME NOW'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Bah stops using a bejewelled shield.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Bah stops using an engraved broadsword.
Bah masterfully draws a great warsword.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>say FOL
emote whispers softly: FOL
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>say FOL
say FOL
emote whispers softly: FOL
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>emote whispers softly: FOL
You seem to be repeating yourself today.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w


> AND I TYPE W, i got KEY5 as LOOK and KEY4 for w, and i hit em both together.
> So once again i'm in randoms like a friggin newbie :) (which i am)


look
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Broken Forest
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Broken Forest
East  - Broken Forest
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Broken Forest

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Drengist has suddenly arrived.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Drengist starts following you.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tr ragface
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of a Man coming from the east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Durcano tells you 'KUS SA OLED COME'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Broken Forest
East  - Broken Forest
South - Broken Forest
West  - Broken Forest

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l n

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Naomi «uffles 'they out?'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Rilg narrates 'hmm pukes still around dt?'
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Broken Forest
East  - Broken Forest
South - Broken Forest
West  - Broken Forest

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Broken Forest
East  - Broken Forest
South - Broken Forest
West  - Broken Forest

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Durcano tells you 'TYRA TULE NEID 3' <---- Rough translation: HE WANTS ME TO COME IN :P

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Broken Forest
Drengist the Orc is standing here.
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Broken Forest
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - Windswept Heights

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Durcano tells you 'COME!'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exits
North - Windswept Heights
East  - Windswept Heights
South - Windswept Heights
West  - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>gc
emote remembers 'Dirs to GC are: n s e e n e s n e w!'
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
s
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
e
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
e
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Windswept Heights
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
e
w
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Waldo the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
n
Rock Face
A dangerous looking scimitar is lying on the ground.
A metal helmet is on the ground.
A thin metal breastplate is on the ground.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: North South.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Cold Entryway
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: South [West].

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
The door seems to be closed.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>{unlock exit;open exit}
That's absurd.
Bah intercepts a spirit's blow.
A spirit strongly hits Bah's left arm and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>The door seems to be closed.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You swiftly dodge a spirit's attempt to hit you.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Fine>ow
open exit w
Ok.
The door closes quietly.
Bah intercepts a spirit's blow.
A spirit tries to hit Bah, but he parries successfully.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Fine>
Bah stops using a great warsword.
Bah skillfully draws an engraved broadsword.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Fine>
Bah binds a bejewelled shield on his arm.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Rock Face
A dangerous looking scimitar is lying on the ground.
A metal helmet is on the ground.
A thin metal breastplate is on the ground.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: North South.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Durcano tells you 'SUREN KUI EI TUILE NYYD'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Cold Entryway
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit is here, fighting Drengist.
A spirit is here, fighting Bah.
A spirit is here, fighting Bah (glowing).
Drengist the Orc is here, fighting a spirit.
Bah the Orc is here, fighting a spirit.
Naomi is standing here.
Exits: South [West].

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
The door seems to be closed.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Durcano tells you 'SUREN KUI EI TUILE NYYD'
Bah panics, and attempts to flee.
Bah leaves south.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Drengist opens the door.
A spirit approaches Drengist, trying to hit him.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The door closes quietly.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ow
open exit w
Ok.
The door closes quietly.
Drengist panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
The door seems to be closed.
A spirit lightly hits Drengist's right foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The exit west seems to blur for a while.
Drengist pounds a spirit's head extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w

Drengist panics, and attempts to flee.
Drengist leaves south.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>The door seems to be closed.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ow
open exit w
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w

A spirit tries to hit Naomi, but she parries successfully.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>The door seems to be closed.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ow
open exit w
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Naomi swiftly dodges a spirit's attempt to hit her.
A spirit lightly hits Naomi's right arm and tickles it.
Naomi panics, and attempts to flee.
Naomi leaves south.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
The door seems to be closed.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
w

You swiftly dodge a spirit's attempt to hit you.
You feel bolder.
You lightly slash a spirit's body and tickle it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Fine>{unlock exit;open exit}
That's absurd.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Fine>flee
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Fine>
You swiftly dodge a spirit's attempt to hit you.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Fine>
You swiftly dodge a spirit's attempt to hit you.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Fine>
You swiftly dodge a spirit's attempt to hit you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Fine>
You lightly slash a spirit's right foot and tickle it.
A spirit lightly hits your body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Fine>os
open exit s
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
You flee head over heels.
Rock Face
A dangerous looking scimitar is lying on the ground.
A metal helmet is on the ground.
A thin metal breastplate is on the ground.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: North South.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Broken Forest
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Drengist the Orc is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Naomi «uffles 'they blocked'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>say DO SPIRITS
emote whispers softly: DO SPIRITS
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>look
Broken Forest
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Drengist the Orc is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy masterfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n  
n
Rock Face
A dangerous looking scimitar is lying on the ground.
A metal helmet is on the ground.
A thin metal breastplate is on the ground.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: North South.
A spirit-soldier tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit-soldier:Fine>
You swiftly dodge a spirit-soldier's attempt to cleave you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit-soldier:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Broken Forest
Exits: North East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
n
Rock Face
A dangerous looking scimitar is lying on the ground.
A metal helmet is on the ground.
A thin metal breastplate is on the ground.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Drengist the Orc is standing here.
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.
Exits: North South.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A dark wraith lightly slashes Drengist's left arm and tickles it.
Drengist pounds a dark wraith's body extremely hard.
Naomi leaves north.
Cold Entryway
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Naomi is standing here.
Exits: South [West].
A spirit tries to hit Naomi, but she parries successfully.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>look
Cold Entryway
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit is here, fighting Naomi (glowing).
Naomi is here, fighting a spirit.
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Naomi swiftly dodges a spirit's attempt to hit her.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k spirit
A spirit swiftly dodges your attempt to slash it.
A spirit says 'Your time has come, Ragface. Now DIE!'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Fine Naomi:Fine>
Naomi swiftly dodges a spirit's attempt to hit her.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Fine Naomi:Fine>
Naomi lightly pierces a spirit's body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Fine Naomi:Fine>
A spirit lightly hits Naomi's body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Fine Naomi:Fine>
Drengist has arrived from the south.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Fine Naomi:Fine>
A spirit hits Naomi's left foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Fine Naomi:Fine>
Snoochy joins your fight.
A spirit says 'Prepare to die for your trespassing, Snoochy!'
Snoochy pounds a spirit's body extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Fine Naomi:Fine>
Bah slashes a spirit's left arm extremely hard.
A spirit says 'Prepare to draw your last breath, Bah.'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Hurt Naomi:Fine>
A spirit lightly hits Naomi's left foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Hurt Naomi:Fine>t drengist do spirits
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Hurt Naomi:Fine>
Drengist approaches a spirit, trying to pound it.
A spirit says 'Prepare to die for your trespassing, Drengist!'
You lightly slash a spirit's right foot and tickle it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Hurt Naomi:Fine>
Naomi «uffles 'rescue'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Hurt Naomi:Fine>
Bah slashes a spirit's left foot very hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Hurt Naomi:Fine>
A spirit begins some strange incantations...
A spirit begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Hurt Naomi:Fine>t durcano kohe
Ok.
Drengist pounds a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.
A spirit lightly hits Naomi's right arm and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Naomi:Fine>
Bah heroically rescues Naomi.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Fine>
A spirit barely hits Bah's body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Hurt>look
Cold Entryway
A spirit is here, fighting Bah (glowing).
A spirit is here, fighting Bah.
A spirit is here, fighting Bah.
A spirit is here, fighting Bah (glowing).
Naomi is standing here.
Bah the Orc is here, fighting a spirit.
Snoochy the Orc is here, fighting a spirit.
Drengist the Orc is here, fighting a spirit.
Snoochy pounds a spirit's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Hurt>
A spirit barely hits Bah's body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Hurt>
You slash a spirit's head.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Bad Bah:Hurt>
A spirit utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
A spirit sprays Naomi with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.
Naomi lightly pierces a spirit's left leg and tickles it.
Bah slashes a spirit's right leg extremely hard.
Drengist pounds a spirit's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Awful Bah:Hurt>
A spirit says 'Prepare to draw your last breath, Naomi.'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Awful Bah:Hurt>
Snoochy pounds a spirit's head extremely hard and shatters it.
A spirit is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Dying Bah:Hurt>
A spirit lightly hits Bah's left foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Dying Bah:Hurt>t durcano fakkin fleesin ja wimpyfleesin
Ok.
You slash a spirit's body extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
Your blood freezes as you hear a spirit's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
A spirit disappears into nothing.
You don't see a corpse to get things from.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>look
Cold Entryway
A spirit is here, fighting Bah.
A spirit is here, fighting Bah.
A spirit is here, fighting Bah (glowing).
Naomi is here, fighting a spirit.
Bah the Orc is here, fighting a spirit.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.
Drengist the Orc is standing here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Naomi pierces a spirit's body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cs
Drengist tries to pound a spirit, but it parries successfully.
clo exit s
That's absurd.
Naomi begins some strange incantations...
A spirit says 'How dare you disturb my rest!'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A spirit barely hits Bah's right hand and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A spirit barely hits Bah's body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l s

A spirit begins some strange incantations...
Bah slashes a spirit's right arm extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A broken rockdoor.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy joins Naomi's fight.
A spirit says 'Your time has come, Snoochy. Now DIE!'
Snoochy pounds a spirit's body extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>gr
Your group consists of:
     Ragface (Head of group)
     Moby
     Drengist
     Miler
     Naomi
     Durcano
     Snoochy
     Sunrock
     Bruzul
     Bah
Durcano tells you 'COME'
Naomi utters the words 'cure serious'
Bah slashes a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A spirit barely hits Bah's right foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy pounds a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist pounds a spirit's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>t durcano YRITAN
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy says 'i was in solo with locekd rockdoor'
Bah slashes a spirit's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k spirit
A spirit swiftly dodges your attempt to slash it.
A spirit says 'Prepare to draw your last breath, Ragface.'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Hurt>
Snoochy says 'i broke it'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Hurt>look
Cold Entryway
A spirit is here, fighting Bah.
A spirit is here, fighting Bah.
A spirit is here, fighting Bah (glowing).
Naomi is here, fighting a spirit.
Bah the Orc is here, fighting a spirit.
Snoochy the Orc is here, fighting a spirit.
Drengist the Orc is here, fighting a spirit.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Hurt>
Naomi «uffles 'durcano ok?'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Hurt>
You strongly slash a spirit's right arm.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Hurt>l w

Snoochy pounds a spirit's head extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Hurt>Durcano tells you 'COME'
The door is closed.
A spirit begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Hurt>
Bah slashes a spirit's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
A spirit is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Hurt>
Drengist pounds a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Bad Bah:Hurt>ow
open exit w
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Bad Bah:Hurt>
Naomi pierces a spirit's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
Your blood freezes as you hear a spirit's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
A spirit disappears into nothing.
ow
You don't see a corpse to get things from.
You lightly slash a spirit's right arm.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Bad Bah:Hurt>open exit w
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Bad Bah:Hurt>
Bah slashes a spirit's head very hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Awful Bah:Hurt>k spirit
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Awful Bah:Hurt>
Naomi carefully examines the ground around her, looking for tracks...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Awful Bah:Hurt>
A spirit barely hits Bah's right hand and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Awful Bah:Hurt>
Snoochy joins Bah's fight.
A spirit says 'Prepare to die for your trespassing, Snoochy!'
Snoochy pounds a spirit's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
A spirit is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Dying Bah:Hurt>k spirit
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Dying Bah:Hurt>
Drengist pounds a spirit's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
Your blood freezes as you hear a spirit's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
A spirit disappears into nothing.
You don't see a corpse to get things from.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k spirit
You approach a spirit, trying to slash it.
A spirit says 'Prepare to draw your last breath, Ragface.'
Bah slashes a spirit's body extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Fine Bah:Hurt>
Bah begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Fine Bah:Hurt>say they 3
emote whispers softly: they 3
Ok.
Snoochy joins Bah's fight.
A spirit says 'Prepare to die for your trespassing, Snoochy!'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Fine Bah:Hurt>
Drengist approaches a spirit, trying to pound it.
A spirit says 'Prepare to draw your last breath, Drengist.'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Fine Bah:Hurt>
Drengist pounds a spirit's right foot extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Hurt Bah:Hurt>say ONLY
emote whispers softly: ONLY
Ok.
Snoochy pounds a spirit's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Hurt Bah:Hurt>look
Cold Entryway
A spirit is here, fighting Bah.
Naomi is standing here.
Bah the Orc is here, fighting a spirit.
Snoochy the Orc is here, fighting a spirit.
Drengist the Orc is here, fighting a spirit.
Bah utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Hurt Bah:Hurt>
Bah begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Hurt Bah:Hurt>ow
open exit w
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Hurt Bah:Hurt>
A spirit barely hits Bah's right leg and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Hurt Bah:Hurt>say bash door w
emote whispers softly: bash door w
Ok.
Snoochy pounds a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Hurt>
You lightly slash a spirit's left foot and tickle it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Hurt>
Bah begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Hurt>
Drengist pounds a spirit's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Hurt>
*
cha mood aggr
Ok.
A spirit lightly hits Bah's left hand and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Wounded Bah:Hurt>
Bah slashes a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Bad Bah:Hurt>
You lightly slash a spirit's head.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Bad Bah:Hurt>say BASH It w
emote whispers softly: BASH It w
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Bad Bah:Hurt>
Snoochy pounds a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.
A spirit is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot a spirit:Awful Bah:Hurt>
Drengist pounds a spirit's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
Your blood freezes as you hear a spirit's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
A spirit disappears into nothing.
You don't see a corpse to get things from.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Naomi «uffles 'I BREAK U BLOCK'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>look
Cold Entryway
Naomi is standing here.
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.
Drengist the Orc is standing here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>-
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist tries to bash the exit.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Naomi begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah utters the words 'judicandus dies'
Bah's spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist tries to bash the exit.
Naomi utters the words 'cure serious'
Bah utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Naomi «uffles 'OK?'
Snoochy utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ow
open exit w
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah begins some strange incantations...
Snoochy utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ow
open exit w
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist tries to bash the exit.
Bah's spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano tells you 'COME'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah stops using a bejewelled shield.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah stops using an engraved broadsword.
Bah masterfully draws a great warsword.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist stops using a forest green cloak.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist gets a black warg fur from a leather backpack.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>t durcano yrtiame
Ok.
Drengist wears a black warg fur about his body.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist tries to bash the exit.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ow
Naomi «uffles 'shit'
open exit w
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ow
open exit w
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Naomi «uffles 'cant break'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ow
open exit w
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah tries to bash the exit.
Naomi «uffles 'decayed'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist tries to bash the exit.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>say TRY MORE
emote whispers softly: TRY MORE
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bob
c 'br'
You start to concentrate...
Snoochy tries to bash the door.
Bah tries to bash the exit.
Drengist tries to bash the exit.
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*
Snoochy tries to bash the door.
cha mood aggr
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist tries to bash the exit.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah tries to bash the exit.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 67%, DB: 61%, PB: 40%, Armour: 53%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,680,696 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 45. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- armour
- shield
- noquit
- novoid

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy tries to bash the door.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano yells 'laff'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah tries to bash the exit.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist tries to bash the exit.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy stops using a russet cloak.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy wears a black warg fur about his body.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy tries to bash the door.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist tries to bash the exit.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>exits

Bah tries to bash the exit.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>South - Rock Face
West  - A closed 'door'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy tries to bash the door.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist tries to bash the exit.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy tries to bash the door.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist tries to bash the exit.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah bahs 'durcano in?'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Naomi nods solemnly.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Drengist tries to bash the exit.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy tries to bash the door.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah gets a twisted rock fragment from a sable pouch.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
As Bah throws a twisted rock fragment at the door, there is an explosion.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ow;w;ce
open exit w
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>The door seems to be closed.
Bah gets a twisted rock fragment from a sable pouch.
Snoochy tries to bash the door.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>clo exit e
You don't see any exit there.
As Bah throws a twisted rock fragment at the door, there is an explosion.
The door seems to blur for a while.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You feel bolder.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ow;w;ce
open exit w
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Stone Hallway
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: North East West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>clo exit e
Ok.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves north.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* leaves north.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Naomi begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ce
clo exit e
It's already closed!
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* has arrived from the north.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ce
Bah smites *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard.
clo exit e
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ce

*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the door.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ce
Drengist pounds *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*'s left foot extremely hard.
clo exit e
Ok.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* lightly smites Drengist's left foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>clo exit e
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ce

Snoochy pounds *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*'s right hand extremely hard.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>clo exit e
It's already closed!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c
Cast what which where?
Naomi utters the words 'block door'
The exit east seems to blur for a while.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k *elf*

*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* leaves north.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You slash *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s head and tickle it.
Bah approaches *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*, trying to smite him.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Naomi begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>c 'light' *elf*
You start to concentrate...
Bah smites *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'light' *elf*
Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Stone Hallway
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'light' *elf*
You start to concentrate...
Bah approaches *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*, trying to smite him.
Drengist pounds *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s head extremely hard.
Snoochy pounds *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
Naomi begins some strange incantations...
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'light' *elf*
Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
c 'light' *elf*
Naomi begins some strange incantations...
Stone Hallway
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: North [East] West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'light' *dwarf*

Naomi begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves north.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'light' *hobbit*
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* leaves west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'light' *hobbit*

Drengist approaches *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.
Naomi begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* has arrived from the north.
Bah smites *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You start to concentrate...
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
Naomi begins some strange incantations...
Drengist approaches *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.
Snoochy pounds *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
c 'light' *hobbit*
Drengist pounds *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry.
*Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves west.
Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano has arrived from the north.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah approaches *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*, trying to smite him.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* lightly slashes Bah's right leg and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'fire' *dwarf*

Naomi begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* leaves west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy gets a lembas wafer from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Snoochy gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Snoochy gets a dark coloured flask from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Snoochy gets a plain shirt from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Snoochy gets a plain hood from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Snoochy gets a plain pair of pants from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Snoochy gets a pair of soft leather boots from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Snoochy gets a thin pair of leather gloves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Snoochy gets a plain pair of sleeves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Snoochy gets a dagger from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Snoochy gets a plain silken sash from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Snoochy gets a hooded brass lantern from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Snoochy gets a water skin from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Snoochy gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'light' *man*

*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
Bah approaches *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*, trying to smite him.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* smites Bah's left foot extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves north.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'light' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano stops using a mace.
Durcano masterfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k *dwarf*
w
c 'light' *man*
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Stone Hallway
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Snoochy puts a mace in a leather backpack.
Snoochy puts a great warsword in a leather backpack.
Snoochy puts a russet cloak in a leather backpack.
Snoochy puts a lembas wafer in a leather backpack.
Snoochy puts a leather backpack in a leather backpack.
Snoochy puts a dark coloured flask in a leather backpack.
Snoochy puts a plain shirt in a leather backpack.
Snoochy puts a plain hood in a leather backpack.
Snoochy puts a plain pair of pants in a leather backpack.
Snoochy puts a pair of soft leather boots in a leather backpack.
Snoochy puts a thin pair of leather gloves in a leather backpack.
Snoochy puts a plain pair of sleeves in a leather backpack.
Snoochy puts a dagger in a leather backpack.
Snoochy puts a plain silken sash in a leather backpack.
Snoochy puts a hooded brass lantern in a leather backpack.
Snoochy puts a water skin in a leather backpack.
Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'light' *man*
Nobody here by that name.
Naomi begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano pounds *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy pounds *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* leaves east.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves west.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* leaves west.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano leaves east.
Miler tells you 'i am totally fucking lost !'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'light' *elf*
Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The door closes quietly.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
c 'light' *elf*
Stone Hallway
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Durcano the Orc is standing here.
Exits: North [East] West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Stone Hallway
Exits: East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Sleeping Quarters
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A mace is on the ground.
A ring mail coif is on the ground.
A thick pair of chain mail sleeves are lying here.
A thin metal breastplate is on the ground.
Exits: West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>look
Sleeping Quarters
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A mace is on the ground.
A ring mail coif is on the ground.
A thick pair of chain mail sleeves are lying here.
A thin metal breastplate is on the ground.
Drengist the Orc is standing here.
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Durcano the Orc is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Stone Hallway
Exits: East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Spoiling Chamber
You see four musty loaves of bread on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: East.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
s
Stone Hallway
Exits: East South West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Stone Hallway
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: North [East] West.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Stone Hallway
Exits: East [West].

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...
op exit
Durcano whispers 'LAHE M<EES'
The lock finally yields to your skill.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
It seems to be locked.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...
op exit
The exit west seems to blur for a while. <--------BLEH!
Naomi stares at the sky.
Durcano whispers 'UI ARE NICE'
Durcano whispers 'FUCKING MAN'
The lock finally yields to your skill.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>look
Stone Hallway
Drengist the Orc is standing here.
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Durcano the Orc is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah bahs 'fak'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>score
174/186 hit, 74/128 mana, and 108/108 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 72%, DB: 61%, PB: 40%, Armour: 53%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,632,476 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 45. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- armour
- shield
- noquit
- novoid

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano whispers 'what the fuck were you doing?!?!?'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano whispers 'what the fuck were you doing?!?!?'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy says 'can bash block off>?'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano whispers 'moron'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano whispers 'fuck, if u tell ppl to go n'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy utters the words 'judicandus dies'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano whispers 'ALL GO N'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>say i said i fleed from spirits, and wimpyfled!
emote whispers softly: i said i fleed from spirits, and wimpyfled!
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You feel stronger, as your Master's strength begins to grow...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah gets a strip of dried meat from a large sack.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah eats a strip of dried meat.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>say and i got intor randoms

Durcano shakes his head and sighs to you.
Bah gets a strip of dried meat from a large sack.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Bah eats a strip of dried meat.
emote whispers softly: and i got intor randoms
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>   
Durcano whispers 'that was INSANE'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>exits
East  - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
West  - A closed 'door'
Durcano begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>score
177/186 hit, 86/128 mana, and 108/108 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano's spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>say we  cant get in there
Naomi «uffles 'i say this is insane'
emote whispers softly: we  cant get in there
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano whispers 'keep e exit blocked'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Naomi «uffles 'we cant catch em'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>t devastator gc key?
No-one by that name here...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Saving Ragface.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>t akuma gc key?
No-one by that name here...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durcano whispers 'i can instapick'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Snoochy says 'anyone got a rock?'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>i
You are carrying:
a necklace

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bah bahs 'im out of rocks now :P'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>say need to rock and picks..
emote whispers softly: need to rock and picks..
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
181/186 hit, 97/128 mana, and 108/108 moves.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>look
Stone Hallway
Drengist the Orc is standing here.
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Durcano the Orc is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Snoochy says 'i used my rock on rockdoor'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>who shaman
Shamans
-------
      Moby the BODYROCK 

1 player on.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Using his lockpicks, Durcano tries to pick the door's lock...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Snoochy says 'was wounded in here with 3'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Drengist stops using a black warg fur.
Durcano skillfully picks the lock of the door.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Drengist gets a forest green cloak from a leather backpack.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Drengist puts a black warg fur in a leather backpack.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Drengist wears a forest green cloak about his body.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>t moby got break door?
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Using his lockpicks, Durcano tries to enable the door's lock...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>look
Using his lockpicks, Durcano tries to pick the door's lock...
Stone Hallway
Drengist the Orc is standing here.
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Durcano the Orc is standing here picking a lock.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Moby tells you 'nod'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Snoochy says 'it blocked'

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Durcano skillfully picks the lock of the door.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>t moby come gc
Ok.


> What happens now is we try to get in. And it takes a LOOOOOONG time.
> They got the key, and we try pick/break/open door/w.
> FINALLY it succeeds.



* W C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

* W C Mana:Hot>w
The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>w
The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>w
The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>
Durcano skillfully picks the lock of the door.

* W C Mana:Hot>w
The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>w

Durcano whispers 'break'

* W C Mana:Hot>The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>w
The door seems to be closed.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

* W C Mana:Hot>w
The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>w
The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>
Using his lockpicks, Durcano tries to pick the door's lock...

* W C Mana:Hot>w
The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>w
The door seems to be closed.
Moby begins some strange incantations...

* W C Mana:Hot>w
The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>w
The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>w
The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>w
The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>w
The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>w
The door seems to be closed.
Moby utters the words 'bfzat eaaf'
The door seems to blur for a while.

* W C Mana:Hot>
Snoochy says 'i want jon'
Durcano skillfully picks the lock of the door.

* W C Mana:Hot>w
Durcano opens the door.
Poorly-Lit Room
A bastard sword is on the ground.
A broadsword lies here.
A chain mail coif is on the ground.
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A pair of heavy chain mail leggings are lying here.
A morningstar is on the ground.
You see two pairs of chain mail sleeves on the ground.
A pair of ring mail leggings are lying here.
A large piece of plain cloth is on the ground.
A lovely small tin ring has been left here.
A thin metal breastplate is on the ground.
A small oaken table has been set here.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here (glowing).
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East.

* W C Mana:Hot>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C Mana:Hot>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C Mana:Hot>
Naomi closes the door.
The door is opened from the other side.

* W C Mana:Hot>
Naomi closes the door.

* W C Mana:Hot>{close exit;lock exit}
It's already closed!
Snoochy opens the door.

* W C Mana:Hot>c 'light' *elf*
Naomi closes the door.
The door is opened from the other side.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* leaves east.
You have to close it first, I'm afraid.

* W C Mana:Burning>
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves east.
Naomi closes the door.
Nobody here by that name.

* W C Mana:Hot>
The door is opened from the other side.
Naomi closes the door.
The door is opened from the other side.

* W C Mana:Hot>
Durcano closes the door.
The door is opened from the other side.
Naomi closes the door.

* W C Mana:Hot>c 'light' *man*

The door is opened from the other side.
Naomi closes the door.
The door is opened from the other side.
Durcano closes the door.

* W C Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
The door is opened from the other side.
Naomi closes the door.

* W C Mana:Hot>look

The door is opened from the other side.
The door closes quietly.

* W C Mana:Hot>The door is opened from the other side.
Poorly-Lit Room
A bastard sword is on the ground.
A broadsword lies here.
A chain mail coif is on the ground.
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A pair of heavy chain mail leggings are lying here.
A morningstar is on the ground.
On the ground, there are two pairs of chain mail sleeves.
A pair of ring mail leggings are lying here.
A large piece of plain cloth is on the ground.
A lovely small tin ring has been left here.
A thin metal breastplate is on the ground.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Durcano the Orc is standing here.
Naomi is standing here.
Moby the Orc is standing here.
Snoochy the Orc is standing here.

* W C Mana:Hot>
Durcano leaves east.

* W C Mana:Hot>e
Stone Hallway
A mace is on the ground.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
A green pair of pants are on the ground.
A green pair of sleeves lies here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Cil˙rÔs the Orc is standing here.
Bah the Orc is standing here.
Moby the Orc is here, fighting *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Moby.
Exits: East West.

* W C Mana:Hot>
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* has arrived from the east.

* W C Mana:Hot>c 'light' *man*
Nobody here by that name.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves west.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C Mana:Hot>
Naomi has arrived from the east.
Cil˙rÔs slashes *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*'s right leg very hard.

* W C Mana:Hot>w
Poorly-Lit Room
A bastard sword is on the ground.
A broadsword lies here.
A chain mail coif is on the ground.
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A pair of heavy chain mail leggings are lying here.
A morningstar is on the ground.
There are two pairs of chain mail sleeves here.
A pair of ring mail leggings are lying here.
A large piece of plain cloth is on the ground.
A lovely small tin ring has been left here.
A thin metal breastplate is on the ground.
A small oaken table has been set here.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East.
The door closes quietly.

* W C Mana:Hot>
The door is opened from the other side.

* W C Mana:Hot>
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* W C Mana:Hot>c 'light' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

* W C Mana:Hot>
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* closes the door.

* W C Mana:Hot>e

*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* locks the door.

* W C Mana:Hot>The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>e
{unlock exit;open exit}
The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>e
You do not have the proper key for that.

* W C Mana:Hot>e
It seems to be locked.

* W C Mana:Hot>The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>The door seems to be closed.

* W C Mana:Hot>
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C Mana:Hot>{unlock exit;open exit}
e
You do not have the proper key for that.

* W C Mana:Hot>It seems to be locked.

* W C Mana:Hot>The door seems to be closed.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* utters the words 'block door'
The exit east seems to blur for a while.

* W C Mana:Hot>c 'light' *elf*
You start to concentrate...
You hear a *click* in a lock.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* locks the door.
c 'light' *elf*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Emanthyr the Half-Elf* with full impact.
You slash *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*'s left foot and tickle it.

* W C Mana:Hot *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
c 'light' *elf*
c 'fire' *elf*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Emanthyr the Half-Elf* with full impact.

* W C Mana:Hot *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
c 'fire' *elf*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Emanthyr the Half-Elf* with full impact.

* W C Mana:Hot *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
You swiftly dodge *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*'s attempt to smite you.
c 'fire' *elf*
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Emanthyr the Half-Elf* in flames.

* W C Mana:Warm *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...
c 'fire' *elf*
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* heroically rescues *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*.
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Emanthyr the Half-Elf* in flames.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* W C Mana:Warm *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...
You feel less protected.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* smites your body hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...
k *elf*
c 'light' *elf*
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* smites your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
* W C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Dying>
You start to concentrate...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
get bow pack
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
wield bow
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
sh elf
Ok.
The impact of your lightning bolt kills *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
You get a black horn shortbow from a leather backpack.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
You stop using a dark broadsword.
You awkwardly wield a black horn shortbow, ready to defend yourself.

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>sh elf
Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>Shoot whom?

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>sh elf
Shoot whom?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>sh
sh
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* smites your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>sh
sh
sh
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
sh
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
sh
sh
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to shoot him.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
wim 0

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
sh

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* locks the door.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* locks the door.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* locks the door.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* smites your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
You try to flee, but cannot!
sht durcano 1 SURND

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
Your head stops stinging.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>sht durcano 1 SURND
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You hear a *click* in a lock.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* locks the door.
You shoot *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*'s right hand and tickle it.

* W C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
t durcano BREAK
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You try to shoot *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* smites your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* locks the door.
sh
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
sh
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to shoot him.

* W C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>sh
sh
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
sh
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* smites your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
That really HURT!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You hear a *click* in a lock.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* locks the door.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You shoot *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*'s left leg and tickle it.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0
You stop your fleeing attempts.
*Jon the Harfoot Hobbit* smites your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* W C HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

* W C HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* W C HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* W C HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

* W C HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

* W C HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>look
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

* W C HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

* W C HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

* W C HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

* W C HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

* W C HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Jon the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You lost some renown in this battle!
Ouch! You lose a level! <--------BUGGGGGER! :)

You are dead! Sorry...

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Alas, you realize that yet again the mighty knowledge of drowned N˙menor has
been lost... Despair settles on you.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>stat
OB: 77%, DB: -35%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 228,151 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- depression

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>inf
You are a male Black N˙menˇrean.
You are 70 years and 8 months old.
You have played 1 month, 1 day, and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Ragface the dark sorcerer of Umbar (level 52).
You are five feet eleven and weigh eleven stone and three pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing -10, smell -25. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are carrying 0 pounds of equipment. Peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:9 Int:18 Wis:17 Dex:12 Con:14 Wil:9 Per:12.
Offensive Bonus: 77%, Dodging Bonus: -35%, Parrying Bonus: 0%.
You are not wearing any armour.
You have 1/185 hit, 29/103 mana, and 108/108 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 39,171,849 experience points and you have 202,146 travel points.
You have won great renown in battles for the forces of the Dark Lord.
You need 228,151 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 0 copper.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.
You will climb if necessary.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- depression

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>score
1/185 hit, 29/103 mana, and 108/108 moves.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>sleep
You go to sleep.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
Saving Ragface.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm>score
9/185 hit, 49/103 mana, and 108/108 moves.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Hot>score
9/185 hit, 50/103 mana, and 108/108 moves.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 77%, DB: -60%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 228,151 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- depression

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Hot>history
On the 22nd Forelithe in 2899 of the third age, you were slain in the Poorly-Lit Room by Jon the Hobbit, and
thus fell to level fifty-two.



> Naturally Jon died in the end, and i got my stuff back, but it was a poor fight from our side.
> Well, at least i fucked up badly :)
> Jon was rocking as usual, but he died because of his own fuckup with Emanthyr :)





Click here to show another random log



2001/08/24 21:47, Liliah: 
Ehh. Oww. If there is anything i hate about this game - it is losing level while pk death :-> Nice whacking of Emanthyr. Your bn bolts rocked him :)
And one thing i know.. before long, you have that level back!

2001/08/24 22:01, Jon:   
Well my group sucked hard at the beginning was trying to make em block rockdoor so it'd keep darkies at bay for quite a while
None of them did so rockdoor got broken and we did the next best thing -> blocked door
but weakling spirits weren't strong enough to guard it 8p So we died.

Oh yes.. nice fuckup from my side - rescued emanthyr counting on my 100% rescue thinking the delay would not be long.. how wrong i was.

2001/08/24 22:05, Jon:   
oh yeah 8p Some flames on the breelegends too.

You are _useless_

Some 25 minutes we managed to keep ourselves blocked in GC room and only 2 legends show up.
One of them level -->50+<-- cleric who doesn't have break door (*CACKLE*) ..
Was plenty of legends on at the time to backtrap darkies but oh well.. it's pukes we're talking about.

When fighting together with Breelegends you can be only sure of one thing - they'l fuck up a non fuck-upable situation.

2001/08/24 22:25, Durcano: 
those were kinda long 4-5 ticks for me inside there...
getting spammed hard ... :p

2001/08/24 22:37, Ainagul: 
Next time I know that when Durcano narrates 'I AM DYING', that means, he still can last 5 ticks.

2001/08/24 22:40, Durcano: 
well, gotta hurry up ppl somehow u know :P

2001/08/24 23:02, Eldrasil:   
Was armourless and witout mana when you entered, so this definatly wasnt my day.. First portal into dt where Zubr say COME; COME;COME.. then im icy after portal, and zubr rips 2 secs after he said come... then this horrible gc death, then i flee on river and get spammed moveless in a few secs while trying to find some funny solo fights.. Dam i hate this game sometimes :/

2001/08/24 23:07, Earand: 
I never could understand how a puke-cleric could not have break door... If I could afford it as mage, I'd get it. But seeing as how I'm level 30 and retired, gonna have to wait a few levels 'til can max it. =)

2001/08/24 23:50, Harad:   
Bah approaches *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*, trying to smite him.
Drengist pounds *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s head extremely hard.
Snoochy pounds *Eldrasil the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter
s it.

OUCh!

2001/08/24 23:58, Araghor: 
pukes with staves suck! end of story,and no i won't duel any staffwhore mage:p

2001/08/25 01:12, Kill: 
Nice fighting ..to bad u got trapped in there...but Jon a good player...

2001/08/25 05:51, Ethar: 
frightening

2001/08/25 07:58, Deor: 
Cool of Bah to use his rocks to bust durcano out and get the rest of you all in. You were screwing it up royal :> Not that I could do any better.

2001/08/25 10:05, Fankil: 
Always nice to get someone with you when you're about to die. And well
played by Jon too. :)

2001/08/25 10:32, Gonfor:   
Really nice playing by Jon. Too bad he didn't have a few more to help fend off Sauron's minions...

2001/08/25 11:31, Zubr: 
Nice going Zubr! U are truely fantastic player! going dt w/o light to try save Jons butt and die :) U are my man! I was drunk and still am tho!

2001/08/25 12:12, Devastator: 
Giggle good playing by Ragface, too bad the others couldn't get in because you had no gc key to spam unlock the door. Why didn't you guys just kill the spirits s of rockdoor to get rockdoor key, rest up s of rockdoor then charge? :) well after reading a log it is always easy to have a big mouth. One more thing: if you typo a dir at vegetation spam w s e w d and you get out in notime (I learned the hard way I sundied Raichu being lost in randoms :PPP ) overall nice going too bad u died:)

2001/08/25 12:13, Devastator: 
Btw rockdoor key loads on wraiths, nuke both wraiths (key most often loads on 2.wraith) skip soldiers and go in :P

2001/08/25 12:51, Jon:   
nice playing my ass 8p A bn should not be able to nuke a cleric to death in a single room with fighter on him.
My rescues were a true fuckup there.

2001/08/26 15:32, Devastator: 
Well YOU were not nicely playing Jon I was talking about Ragface nuking cleric to death, why didn't u instabash ragface then rescue cleric:P *pat Jon*

2001/08/26 20:10, Jon:   
I believe for the exact same reason you recited 2 vellums in a row 8p

2001/08/27 12:13, Devastator: 
Hehe :P

2003/05/25 11:13, Bj÷rn: 
Jon was the only one playing good here. Durcano did perhaps a good job surviving too.


top
 


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back