Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Battle in the norther regions, in old Fornost. (Vanimelde)comments   back
  
(22 ratings and 3329 hits. Posted 2001/09/15)
Click here to show another random log

Sep. 15th, 2001.
Featuring Vanimelde, Mummo and old Fornost expers(?).
Log begin just south of shade.

---

* R Mana:Burning>
Mummo says 'dwarf pony dwarf'

* R Mana:Burning>clap
You clap your small hands together.

* R Mana:Burning>
Mummo says 'prolly 3 dwarves'
---

* R Mana:Burning>
Mummo leaves << west >> riding a hungry warg.
The Square at the Castle
There is a water skin lying on the ground.

* R Mana:Burning>
Mummo dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Mummo.

* R Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

* Mana:Burning>
Mummo leaves west.
Behind the Gate
There are four scimitars here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.

* Mana:Burning>
Mummo closes the gate.

* Mana:Burning>' we block?
Mummo leaves up.
The Great Hall
Ok.

* Mana:Burning>
Mummo carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

* Mana:Burning>norm
cha s n
Ok.

* Mana:Burning>
Mummo leaves down.
Behind the Gate
On the ground, there are four scimitars.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.

* Mana:Burning>stat
Mummo says 'ok'
OB: 47%, DB: 55%, PB: 56%, Armour: 61%. Wimpy: 130. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 400,960 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 105. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
 novoid
 noquit
 stored spell fireball.
 stored spell fireball.
 shield
 armour

* Mana:Burning>
Hannibal narrates 'gig'

* Mana:Burning>block gate

Mummo says 'got rocks?'

* Mana:Burning>cast 'block door' gate
You start to concentrate...
Mummo giggles.

Mummo says 'i don't'

The exit east seems to blur for a while.

* Mana:Burning>
Mummo leaves up.
The Great Hall

* Mana:Burning>
Mummo carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

* Mana:Burning>' nope, no rocks
Ok.

* Mana:Burning>l in sable

Mummo nods solemnly.

* Mana:Burning>pouch (used) : 
an azure scroll
a copper ring
five delicious bannocks
two iron rings
a purple scroll
two receipts
a red ruby
a ticket for a trained horse

* Mana:Burning>
Mummo leaves west.
The Great Hall
You see three short spears on the ground.

* Mana:Burning>
Mummo leaves south.
The Dark Passage

* Mana:Burning>
Mummo leaves down.
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
There are four wooden clubs here.

* Mana:Burning>
Mummo closes the door.

* Mana:Burning>
Mummo leaves east.
The Dungeons

* Mana:Burning>
Mummo leaves east.
The Prison Keeper's Chamber
There are three longswords here.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
*an Elf* is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.

* Mana:Burning>
Mummo pounds *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

* Mana:Burning>cas 'fire' *dwarf*
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A spirit-soldier lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* slashes a spirit-soldier's body and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* tries to e s c a p e-.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

* Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* tries to e s c a p e-.

* Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* pounds a spirit-soldier's right foot extremely hard.

* Mana:Burning>q
label 2.dwarf ff
Ok.

* Mana:Burning>
Mummo sends *a Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
*an Elf* pierces a spirit-soldier's left leg and tickles it.

* Mana:Burning>cas 'fire' ff
You quickly recall your stored spell...

A spirit-soldier slashes *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

Mummo giggles.

*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Dwarf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Dwarf* (ff) in flames.

* Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* strongly pierces a spirit-soldier's left foot and tickles it.

* Mana:Hot>cas 'fire' ff

*a Dwarf* (ff) intercepts Mummo's blow.
Mummo approaches *a Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.

* Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
Mummo pounds *a Dwarf* (ff)'s left leg extremely hard.
*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.

*a Dwarf* (ff) tries to e s c a p e-.

*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* (ff) pounds a spirit-soldier's left foot extremely hard.

*a Dwarf* (ff) tries to e s c a p e-.

*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.

*a Dwarf* (ff) tries to e s c a p e-.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* Mana:Hot>cas 'fire' ff
Nobody here by that name.

* Mana:Hot>
Mummo leaves west.
The Dungeons
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.

* Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* (ff) intercepts Mummo's blow.
Mummo pounds *a Dwarf* (ff)'s body extremely hard.

* Mana:Hot>w
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
On the ground, there are four wooden clubs.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: East South West [Up].
Exits: East South West [Up].

* Mana:Hot>e
The Dungeons
*a Dwarf* (ff) is here, fighting Mummo.
Mummo the Orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (ff).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [North] East [South] West.

* Mana:Hot>hit ff
You lightly pierce *a Dwarf* (ff)'s right leg and tickle it.

* Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (ff):Hurt Mummo:Fine>
Mummo opens the prisondoor.
*an Elf* leaves west.

* Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (ff):Hurt Mummo:Fine>oex
open exit
It's already open!

* Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (ff):Hurt Mummo:Fine>
Mummo pounds *a Dwarf* (ff)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

* Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded Mummo:Fine>
You strongly pierce *a Dwarf* (ff)'s right foot.

* Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded Mummo:Fine>cas q 'lig'  ff
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* (ff) sends Mummo sprawling with a powerful bash.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* (ff) with full impact.
*a Dwarf* (ff) pounds Mummo's body extremely hard.

* Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded Mummo:Fine>disen

* Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded Mummo:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (ff) tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* Mana:Hot>cas 'lig' ff

Disengage what? You must be fighting!

* Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* Mana:Hot>look
The Dungeons
Mummo the Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

* Mana:Hot>aba
A pack horse stops following you.

* Mana:Hot>look
The Dungeons
Mummo the Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

* Mana:Hot>
Mummo seems to have recovered his senses.

* Mana:Hot>
Mummo says 'moron'

* Mana:Hot>
Mummo leaves west.
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
You see four wooden clubs on the ground.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.

* Mana:Hot>
Mummo tries to pound *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*a Dwarf* barely slashes Mummo's right arm and tickles it.

* Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* (ff) puffs: me wounded

* Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* Mana:Hot>cas 'lig' ff
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* (ff) pounds Mummo's right hand extremely hard.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* (ff) with full impact.

* Mana:Hot>cas 'lig' ff

*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* slashes Mummo's right arm hard and tickles it.

* Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

Rasta narrates 'SHADY BAD!'

norm
*an Elf* utters the word 'pabraw'
*an Elf* raises his voice and ancient powers make Mummo twist in pain.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* (ff) with full impact.
Saving Vanimeldė.

* Mana:Warm>cha s n
Ok.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* Mana:Warm>
Mummo sends *a Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* Mana:Warm>cas 'lig' ff

*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves south.

Mummo has arrived from the south.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* (ff) with full impact.

* Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
Mummo pounds *an Elf*'s left arm extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* (ff) tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* Mana:Warm>
Hannibal narrates '=)'
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the west.

* Mana:Warm>bur elf
c 'burn' elf
You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*an Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Mummo shiver in pain.
Ok.
You burn *an Elf*.

* Mana:Warm>
*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*an Elf* leaves south.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* slashes Mummo's left hand very hard.
Mummo pounds *a Dwarf*'s right arm very hard and tickles it.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
Mummo panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* Mana:Warm>
*an Elf* has arrived from the south.

* Mana:Warm>hit ff

*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* Mana:Warm>They aren't here.
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves south.

* Mana:Warm>bur elf
c 'burn' elf
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!
*an Elf* leaves south.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the east.

* Mana:Warm>
Mummo has arrived from the south.

* Mana:Warm>hit ff
You barely pierce *a Dwarf* (ff)'s left arm.

* Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*an Elf* has arrived from the south.
Mummo leaves east.

* Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (ff) tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
*an Elf* leaves west.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*an Elf* leaves east.

* Mana:Warm>hit ff
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the east.

* Mana:Warm>hit ff
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
They aren't here.

* Mana:Warm>look
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
You see four wooden clubs on the ground.

* Mana:Warm>e
The Dungeons
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Mummo.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Mummo the Orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: North East [South] West.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the east.
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves east.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* Mana:Warm>hit ff
Mummo has arrived from the east.
They aren't here.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* tries to slash Mummo, but he parries successfully.

* Mana:Warm>
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves north.

* Mana:Warm>w
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
You see four wooden clubs on the ground.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* Mana:Warm>hit ff
You try to pierce *a Dwarf* (ff), but he parries successfully.

* Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (ff) tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
Mummo has arrived from the east.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* (ff) tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* slashes Mummo's left leg very hard.

* Mana:Warm>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* Mana:Warm>hit ff
They aren't here.
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves east.

* Mana:Warm>bur elf
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
*an Elf* leaves west.
c 'burn' elf
Nobody here by that name.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.

* Mana:Warm>bur elf
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*an Elf* leaves east.
c 'burn' elf
Nobody here by that name.

* Mana:Warm>e

Mummo has arrived from the east.

* Mana:Warm>
The Dungeons
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: North East [South] West.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
*an Elf* leaves west.

* Mana:Warm>w

*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the west.

* Mana:Warm>
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
There are four wooden clubs here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* Mana:Warm>w
In the Damp Cellar
Mummo the Orc is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East.
Mummo wears a fine grey cloak about his body.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* approaches Mummo, trying to slash him.

* Mana:Warm>
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves east.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*an Elf* leaves east.

* Mana:Warm>e
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
On the ground, there are four wooden clubs.
Mummo the Orc is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East South West [Up].

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the east.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* lightly slashes Mummo's head and tickles it.
Mummo lightly crushes *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

* Mana:Warm>get azurescroll pouch
recite azurescroll mummo

Mummo panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* Mana:Warm>
*an Elf* barely pierces Mummo's body and tickles it.
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

* Mana:Warm>
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal Mummo.

* Mana:Warm>
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves west.

* Mana:Warm>l
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
You see four wooden clubs on the ground.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
*an Elf* leaves west.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* Mana:Warm>
Mummo has arrived from the west.

* Mana:Warm>
Mummo leaves east.
The Dungeons
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

* Mana:Warm>bur ff
c 'burn' ff
Nobody here by that name.
Mummo leaves east.
The Prison Keeper's Chamber
You see three longswords on the ground.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

* Mana:Warm>hit ff
They aren't here.

* Mana:Warm>
Mummo leaves west.
The Dungeons
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.

* Mana:Warm>hit ff
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*an Elf* leaves east.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
They aren't here.

* Mana:Warm>hit ff
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the east.
You try to pierce *a Dwarf* (ff), but he parries successfully.

* Mana:Warm *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
Mummo closes the prisondoor.
*a Dwarf* (ff) tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

* Mana:Warm>hit ff
*an Elf* tries to pierce Mummo, but he parries successfully.
They aren't here.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the east.
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves east.

* Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
*an Elf* leaves west.
A pony leaves west.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* Mana:Warm>
Mummo has arrived from the east.

* Mana:Warm>
Mummo leaves west.
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
On the ground, there are four wooden clubs.

* Mana:Warm>ca 'burning h' ff
Nobody here by that name.

* Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the west.

* Mana:Cold>hit ff
*a Dwarf* leaves south.
*an Elf* leaves south.
A pony leaves south.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.
They aren't here.

* Mana:Cold>ca 'burning h' ff
Mummo leaves south.
In the Damp Cellar
Nobody here by that name.

* Mana:Cold>
Mummo leaves north.
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
You see four wooden clubs on the ground.

* Mana:Cold>ca 'burning h' ff
Nobody here by that name.

* Mana:Cold>ca 'burning h' ff
Nobody here by that name.

* Mana:Cold>sc
156/156 hit, 30/134 mana, and 89/100 moves.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*an Elf* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the south.
Mummo tries to bash the door.

* Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* slashes Mummo's left foot very hard.

* Mana:Cold>norm
hit ff
cha s n
Ok.

* Mana:Cold>
You barely pierce *a Dwarf* (ff)'s left foot and shatter it.

* Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
*an Elf* barely pierces Mummo's body and tickles it.

* Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>ca 'burning h' ff
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* (ff) tries to e s c a p e-.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

* Mana:Cold>hit ff

Mummo crushes *a Dwarf*'s left leg very hard and tickles it.

* Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* Mana:Cold>
Mummo panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* Mana:Cold>ca 'burning h' ff
Nobody here by that name.
*a Dwarf* sends Mummo sprawling with a powerful bash.

* Mana:Cold>e
ca 'burning h' ff
The Dungeons
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: [North] East [South] West.

* Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* Mana:Cold>w
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
You see four wooden clubs on the ground.
Mummo the Orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Mummo.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Mummo.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* Mana:Cold>bur elf
c 'burn' elf
You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*a Dwarf* leaves west.

Ok.
You burn *an Elf*.

* Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* barely pierces Mummo's body and tickles it.

* Mana:Cold>
Mummo seems to have recovered his senses.
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves east.

* Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*an Elf* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.

* Mana:Cold>look
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
There are four wooden clubs here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

* Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the west.

* Mana:Cold>hit ff
You barely pierce *a Dwarf* (ff)'s left foot and shatter it.

* Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>a
cha mood agg
Ok.

* Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (ff) tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

* Mana:Cold>
Mummo has arrived from the east.

* Mana:Cold>e
hit ff
The Dungeons
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: North East [South] West.

* Mana:Cold>
You approach *a Dwarf* (ff), trying to pierce him.

* Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
*an Elf* leaves west.
A pony leaves west.
*a Dwarf* (ff) tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* Mana:Cold>w
hit ff
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
On the ground, there are four wooden clubs.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* Mana:Cold>w
In the Damp Cellar
Mummo the Orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Mummo.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Mummo.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: East.

* Mana:Cold>hit ff

Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.

* Mana:Cold>
You barely pierce *a Dwarf* (ff)'s body and shatter it.

* Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (ff) tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*a Dwarf* strongly slashes Mummo's body and tickles it.

* Mana:Cold>
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves east.

* Mana:Cold>e
hit ff
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the east.
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
You see four wooden clubs on the ground.
Mummo the Orc is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East South West [Up].

* Mana:Cold>Mummo leaves south.
In the Damp Cellar
They aren't here.

* Mana:Cold>look
In the Damp Cellar
Mummo the Orc is standing here (glowing).

* Mana:Cold>
Mummo leaves west.
In the Damp Cellar

* Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the east.

* Mana:Cold>
Mummo says 'shit'
*a Dwarf* tries to slash Mummo, but he parries successfully.
Mummo barely crushes *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

* Mana:Cold>
Mummo says 'cure'

* Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* barely pierces Mummo's body and tickles it.

* Mana:Cold>
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves east.

* Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*an Elf* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

* Mana:Cold>tmu cold
tel mummo cold
Ok.

* Mana:Cold>norm
o
cha s n
Ok.

* Mana:Cold>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

* Mana:Cold>e
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: North West.

* Mana:Cold>hit ff
They aren't here.

* Mana:Cold>w
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: East.

* Mana:Cold>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Vanimeldė            - In the Damp Cellar
Mummo                - The Dungeons

* Mana:Cold>e
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: North West.
Exits: North West.

* Mana:Cold>n
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
On the ground, there are four wooden clubs.
Exits: East South West [Up].
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* Mana:Cold>hit ff
They aren't here.

* Mana:Cold>e
hit ff
The Dungeons
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at you.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Mummo.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Mummo the Orc is here, fighting *an Elf* (glowing).
Exits: [North] East [South] West.

* Mana:Cold>
You barely pierce *a Dwarf* (ff)'s right hand and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* (ff) lightly pounds your left arm and tickles it.
*an Elf* leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
Mummo leaves west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (ff) tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You swiftly dodge a Skeletal Warrior's attempt to slash you.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
The Prison Keeper's Chamber
There are three longswords here.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
w
The Dungeons
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at you.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [North] East [South] West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ca 'burning h' ff
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
There are four wooden clubs here.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
In the Damp Cellar
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
s
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
On the ground, there are four wooden clubs.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Mummo the Orc is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* leaves south.
A pony leaves south.
Mummo leaves west.
In the Damp Cellar
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* tries to slash Mummo, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ca 'burning h' ff
You start to concentrate...

Mummo panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Ok.
You burn *a Dwarf* (ff).
*a Dwarf* (ff) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You pierce *a Dwarf* (ff)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf* (ff)'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* (ff) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mummo has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
You see four wooden clubs on the ground.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mummo has arrived from the west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
Mummo leaves south.
In the Damp Cellar
152/156 hit, 18/134 mana, and 73/100 moves.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
In the Damp Cellar
Mummo the Orc is standing here (glowing).
Mummo leaves west.
In the Damp Cellar

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* tries to slash Mummo, but he parries successfully.
Mummo lightly crushes *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>norm
cha s n
Ok.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>exa dwarf
You see nothing special about him.
*a Dwarf* has several bruises.
*a Dwarf* seems to have:
       A light wound at the right foot,
       A light wound at the body.
*a Dwarf* is using: 
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on body>       a thick metal breastplate (used)
<worn on head>       a great helm (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of thin vambraces (used)
<worn as shield>     a metal wall shield (used)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit
<wielded>            a broadsword (brand new)

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*an Elf* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mummo has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
In the Damp Cellar
Mummo the Orc is standing here (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* barely slashes Mummo's left arm and tickles it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mummo pounds *a Dwarf*'s body hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* lightly pierces Mummo's right foot and tickles it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* sends Mummo sprawling with a powerful bash.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* barely pierces Mummo's left arm and tickles it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>bur elf

Mummo seems to have recovered his senses.
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c 'burn' elf
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!
*an Elf* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
e
In the Damp Cellar

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
On the ground, there are four wooden clubs.
A Skeletal Warrior is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a Skeletal Warrior.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>fol self
You will not follow anyone else now.
*a Dwarf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
The Dungeons
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [North] East [South] West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
The Prison Keeper's Chamber
There are three longswords here.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
w
The Dungeons
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [North] East [South] West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
There are four wooden clubs here.
A Skeletal Warrior is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a Skeletal Warrior.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Mummo the Orc is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: East South West [Up].
*a Dwarf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Mummo pounds *an Elf*'s right hand hard.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mummo has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
On the ground, there are four wooden clubs.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at you.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: East South West [Up].
*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*an Elf* leaves south.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mummo has arrived from the west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mummo leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
hit *elf*
e
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
The Dungeons
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [North] East [South] West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.
Mummo tells you 'ELF'

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
The Prison Keeper's Chamber
There are three longswords here.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Mummo the Orc is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A spirit-soldier barely slashes Mummo's body and tickles it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tmu fol
tel mummo fol
Ok.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
The Dungeons
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [North] East [South] West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
On the ground, there are four wooden clubs.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at you.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: North West.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* leaves north.
*an Elf* leaves north.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*an Elf* has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.
*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>n
hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>tmu ok
l
tel mummo ok
Ok.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
In the Damp Cellar
*an Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*an Elf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
hit *elf*
e

A Skeletal Warrior has arrived from the north.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
In the Damp Cellar
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at you.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
Mummo has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
Mummo starts following you.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
Mummo strongly pounds *an Elf*'s left foot.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* swiftly dodges a Skeletal Warrior's attempt to slash him.
*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*an Elf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
hit *elf*
In the Damp Cellar
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Mummo approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound him.
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pierce him.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt Mummo:Wounded>e
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt Mummo:Wounded>hit *elf*

Mummo intercepts *a Dwarf*'s blow.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt Mummo:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt Mummo:Wounded>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pierce *an Elf*'s left foot and tickle it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt Mummo:Wounded>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt Mummo:Wounded>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt Mummo:Wounded>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt Mummo:Wounded>
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>tmu ass

*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*an Elf* leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
tel mummo ass
Ok.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
In the Damp Cellar
A Skeletal Warrior is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a Skeletal Warrior.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
hit *elf*
In the Damp Cellar
*an Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
hit *elf*
In the Damp Cellar
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at you.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
A Skeletal Warrior leaves north.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
Mummo has arrived from the north.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*an Elf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tmu don't hit
w
hit *elf*
tel mummo don't hit
Ok.
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
They aren't here.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*
*a Dwarf* intercepts Mummo's blow.
Mummo strongly pounds *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
You see four wooden clubs on the ground.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at you.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: North West.
Mummo has arrived from the west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
hit *elf*
In the Damp Cellar
*an Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You try to pierce *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*an Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>e
hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
Mummo approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound him.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*an Elf* leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>e
*an Elf* approaches Mummo, trying to pierce him.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Saving Vanimeldė.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

look

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Mummo panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*a Dwarf* slashes your head and tickles it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*an Elf* leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Mummo leaves east.
You try to flee, but cannot!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Mummo has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Mummo's blow.
Mummo approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
You try to flee, but cannot!

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Mummo pounds *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* tries to pierce Mummo, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*

Your head stops stinging.
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
In the Damp Cellar
Mummo the Orc is here, fighting *an Elf* (glowing).
*an Elf* is here, fighting Mummo.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt Mummo:Wounded>
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*an Elf* leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cas 'lig' *elf*
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*an Elf* has arrived from the north.
*an Elf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* tries to slash Mummo, but he parries successfully.
Mummo pounds *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cas 'lig' *elf*
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*
Mummo gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mummo drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Mummo gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
hit *elf*
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
In the Damp Cellar
Mummo the Orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Mummo.
Exits: North West.
Mummo avoids being bashed by *a Dwarf* who loses his balance and falls.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cas 'lig' *elf*
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
hit *elf*
In the Damp Cellar
*an Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Mummo the Orc is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*an Elf* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *elf*
*a Dwarf* approaches Mummo, trying to slash him.
In the Damp Cellar
*an Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You try to pierce *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *an Elf*:Hurt>
Mummo has arrived from the west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *an Elf*:Hurt>cas 'lig' *elf*
You start to concentrate...
Mummo leaves north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*an Elf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *an Elf*:Hurt>cas 'lig' *elf*
You start to concentrate...
*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.
Your victim has disappeared!
*an Elf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cas 'lig' *elf*
Mummo has arrived from the north.
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* slashes Mummo's body and tickles it.
Mummo pounds *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>o
l
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*an Elf* leaves west.
A pony leaves west.
In the Damp Cellar
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Mummo.
Mummo the Orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (glowing).
*a Dwarf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
cas 'lig' *elf*
In the Damp Cellar
*an Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...

e
Your victim has disappeared!
*an Elf* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cas 'lig' *elf*
hit *elf*
In the Damp Cellar
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* approaches Mummo, trying to slash him.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Mummo pounds *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
hit *elf*
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
On the ground, there are four wooden clubs.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
In the Damp Cellar
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Mummo.
Mummo the Orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (glowing).
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves north.

* HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cas 'lig' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

Mummo has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* tries to slash Mummo, but he parries successfully.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Awful Mummo:Bad>a
cha mood agg
Ok.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Awful Mummo:Bad>l
In the Damp Cellar
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Mummo.
Mummo the Orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (glowing).

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Awful Mummo:Bad>
*a Dwarf* avoids being bashed by Mummo who loses his balance
*a Dwarf* sends Mummo sprawling with a powerful bash.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Awful Mummo:Bad>
*an Elf* has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w

*a Dwarf* approaches Mummo, trying to slash him.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
In the Damp Cellar
Mummo the Orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (glowing).
*an Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Mummo.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.
*a Dwarf* tries to e s c a p e-.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Awful Mummo:Bad>
*a Dwarf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
*an Elf* tries to pierce Mummo, but he parries successfully.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
hit *dwarf*
In the Damp Cellar
Mummo the Orc is here, fighting *an Elf* (glowing).
*an Elf* is here, fighting Mummo.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* slashes your left foot and tickles it.
You barely pierce *a Dwarf*'s right arm.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Awful>
Mummo seems to have recovered his senses.
Mummo tries to e s c a p e-.
Mummo leaves north.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n

*an Elf* leaves north.
A pony leaves north.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
There are four wooden clubs here.
Mummo the Orc is standing here (glowing).
*an Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: East South West [Up].
Mummo swiftly dodges *an Elf*'s attempt to pierce him.
Mummo pounds *an Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>ass
assi mummo
You assist Mummo.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *an Elf*:Wounded Mummo:Bad>a

*an Elf* barely pierces Mummo's body and tickles it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *an Elf*:Wounded Mummo:Bad>look
cha mood agg
Ok.
*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*an Elf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
There are four wooden clubs here.
Mummo the Orc is standing here (glowing).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
hit *dwarf*
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at you.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Mummo approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound him.
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cas q 'lig' *dwarf*
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e

Mummo pounds *an Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
You see four wooden clubs on the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
hit *elf*
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at you.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Mummo.
Mummo the Orc is here, fighting *an Elf* (glowing).
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You try to pierce *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *an Elf*:Bad Mummo:Bad>
A Skeletal Warrior slashes *an Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters
it.
*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*an Elf* leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
There are four wooden clubs here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>ass
assi mummo
You cannot assist someone who is not fighting.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*an Elf* leaves south.
A pony leaves south.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
hit *elf*
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pierce him.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *an Elf*:Awful>w

Mummo approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound him.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *an Elf*:Awful>hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life
*an Elf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*an Elf* leaves north.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
hit *elf*
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
On the ground, there are four wooden clubs.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East South West [Up].
Mummo pounds *an Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*an Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You pierce *an Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
hit *dwarf*
The Dungeons
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: North East [South] West.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* tries to slash Mummo, but he parries successfully.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Bad Mummo:Bad>
Mummo stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
Mummo masterfully draws a mace.
Mummo crushes *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Bad Mummo:Bad>
*a Dwarf* sends Mummo sprawling with a powerful bash.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Bad Mummo:Bad>tmu icy

You barely pierce *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Bad Mummo:Bad>tel mummo icy
Ok.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Bad Mummo:Bad>a
cha mood agg
Ok.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Bad Mummo:Bad>
Mummo seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Dwarf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
In a Prison Cell
Exits: South.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cex

Mummo stops using a mace.
Mummo masterfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit
Ok.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>oex
s
hit *dwarf*
open exit
Ok.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
The Dungeons
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: North East [South] West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
hit *dwarf*
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
On the ground, there are four wooden clubs.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
hit *dwarf*
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at you.
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
On the ground, there are four wooden clubs.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
hit *dwarf*
In the Damp Cellar
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
hit *dwarf*
In the Damp Cellar
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
You try to pierce *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Bad>
Mummo pounds *a Dwarf*'s right arm hard and shatters it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Awful>e
hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* tries to e s c a p e-.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Awful>e
hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Awful>e

*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Awful>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* tries to e s c a p e-.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Awful>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Awful>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
hit *dwarf*
In the Damp Cellar
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* leaves north.
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
hit *dwarf*
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
You see four wooden clubs on the ground.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: East South West [Up].
Mummo approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*a Dwarf* slashes Mummo's right hand very hard.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
You barely pierce *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Awful Mummo:Bad>
*a Dwarf* tries to e s c a p e-.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*
e
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at you.
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
You see four wooden clubs on the ground.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Weak>s
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
In the Damp Cellar
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Weak>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Weak>get draught pouch
quaff draught
You can't find a draught in the pouch.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
In the Damp Cellar
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
On the ground, there are four wooden clubs.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
The Dungeons
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: North East [South] West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
There are four wooden clubs here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
hit *dwarf*
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at you.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
s
You are too afraid.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
On the ground, there are four wooden clubs.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
In the Damp Cellar
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
You see four wooden clubs on the ground.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha wimp 0
w
Wimpy set to: 0
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at you.
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
hit *dwarf*
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
You see four wooden clubs on the ground.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: East South West [Up].

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
hit *dwarf*
w
In the Damp Cellar
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
In the Damp Cellar
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
e
Your attempt to pierce *a Dwarf* fails.
Mummo pounds *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Dying>hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Dying>
Mummo says 'OUT'

* HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Dying>
Mummo says 'NOW'
You pierce *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

tro #
        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  0%,  #Nain                     |   1,  0%,  #Yikes                   |
   1,  0%,  #Khelek                   |   1,  0%,  #Drul                    |

  [ Khelek, Yikes and Nain dies. ]
Click here to show another random log



2001/09/15 18:54, Khulnud:   
Oh, that was Nain... thats why this dwarf didn't die!

2001/09/15 19:29, Khelek: 
I think I did just about everything wrong there... gah. Very nice, guys.

2001/09/15 19:35, Helevorn:   
Yeah do this instead of trapping 5 vs 1 *spank*

2001/09/15 19:37, Ainagul: 
Vanimelde has the secret talen to find all fun fights

2001/09/15 19:55, Feon: 
Best log!

2001/09/15 22:05, Mammoth:   
ugh 8O dwarf shouldn't slash with such toothpick

2001/09/15 22:55, Rogon:   
What does khulnud mean didn't die? I'm quite sure I saw him die!

2001/09/15 23:12, Nain:   
80 dwarf??? Anyhow, it's not like you leave Mandos getting anything better than a 'toothpick'. Broadsword power!

2001/09/15 23:33, Mumma: 
Clap, nice fight! I woulda done some things different, like opening prisondoors and making them flee n or s :)

2001/09/16 09:36, Fankil: 
We did open a prisondoor.

2001/09/16 10:31, Gonfor:   
Good log indeed. But if you wanted to make it a really nice fight, you should have let Nain borrow one of your iron rings *nod self* *giggle*

2001/09/16 13:11, Durcano: 
nice fight and good kills ;)

2001/09/17 14:08, Khulnud:   
I knew someone will ask this question: ment he didn't want to die anyhow, do I have to make all from wood and paint red?:/

2001/09/21 15:04, Roadkill: 
Very nice fight.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Vodin 
 Good  
 Average  
 Poor  
 Awful  
Ratings before 2001/12/19 are not shown!
Rating period for this log has expired!


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back