Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Stab here, stab there and so on (Tricky)comments   back
  
(18 ratings and 2696 hits. Posted 2002/01/23)
Click here to show another random log

Few deaths, whities helping me xp!!

Exping some in dunland, I'm level 20 at the time.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>scout w
You quietly scout westwards...
 
Wandering in the Forest
A cute, bouncing rabbit is here.
 
w
You stop scouting.
 
o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Wandering in the Forest
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: east, south, west.
 
o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...
 
You smell blood.
Wandering Roots
A clump of roots is here.
 
You stop scouting.
 
o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>wher
Players in your zone
--------------------
Tricky               - Wandering in the Forest
 
o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
A cute, bouncing rabbit leaves west.
 
o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>scout s	<- Don't they see me scout if sneak is off (dunno really)
You quietly scout southwards...
 
Wandering Roots
A clump of roots and *a Woman* are here.
 
You stop scouting.
 
o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.
 
o S HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.
 
o S HP:Hurt Move:Tired>wher
Players in your zone
--------------------
Tricky               - Wandering in the Forest
 
o S HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
Wandering Roots
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
 
o S HP:Hurt Move:Tired>bu
back *man*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
 
*a Woman* makes a strange sound, as you place a barbed fang in her back.
*a Woman* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
 
o S HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Woman*:Dying>
You pierce *a Woman*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Woman*'s death cry.
*a Woman* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Woman*.
 
o S HP:Hurt Move:Tired>tro #
                *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)
 
   1,  1%,  #Shadiza                  |   1,  0%,  #Thrór                    |
   1,  0%,  #Ecko                     |   1,  0%,  #Dispater                 |
   1,  0%,  #Kruci                    |   1,  0%,  #Faidh                    |
   1,  0%,  #Tèlepâti                 |                                      |
 
o S HP:Hurt Move:Tired>whois shadiza
Shadiza is a level nineteen Black Númenórean Ranger.


<snip, about an hour later and 1 level higher>

Went afk to visit bathroom and kitchen, hid thoroughly in ruined tower in dunland.

You attempt to hide yourself.
Yeoma tells you 'moi! rokkaako jo ? '
 
You begin to feel hungry.
 
Zappa narrates 'what you all homebodies?'
Ok.
  
* HP:Fine Move:Tired>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
 
* HP:Fine>
You see *an Elf* scouting from the south!
 
* HP:Fine>
*an Elf* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
 
* HP:Fine>
*an Elf* closes the towerdoor.
 
* HP:Fine>
*an Elf* leaves up.
A pack horse leaves up.
 
* HP:Fine>
You feel bolder.
 
* HP:Fine>sneak	<- Ok, back from afk, what have we here.
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.
 
* S HP:Fine>
Saving Tricky.
 
* S HP:Fine>u
be 
Top of the Ruined Tower
*an Elf* is standing here watching the plains and forest.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: down.
 
* S HP:Fine>back *elf*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
 
 
*an Elf* makes a strange sound, as you place a barbed fang in his back.
*an Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.	<- Undolomion.
 
* S HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>
You pierce *an Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
 
* S HP:Fine>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a quiver
a hooded brass lantern
a broad silver belt
a double edged eket (dented)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (worn out)
a large wooden wall shield (used)
a pair of cotton sleeves (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of cotton pants (brand new)
a white hood (brand new)
a white shirt (brand new)
a ring
an orkish shortbow 


<snip, the next day, or something>

I've sworn like 1000000 times not to charge in and rescue people I don't know because I always end up dying myself in the end, but ohwell here we go again! Some
 dwarf had bullied on some lowlevel zorc group in eregion and I run a bit north to help em.

* S>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Hollin Road
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule (shrouded).
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.
The ground is frozen solid.
 
* S>w
Hollin Road
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.
 
* S>e
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.
 
* S>bd
back *dwarf*
Backstab whom?
 
* S>w
bd
Hollin Road
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule (shrouded).
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.
 
* S>back *dwarf*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
 
*a Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
*a Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.
 
* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>exa dwarf
*a Dwarf* has a few scratches.
*a Dwarf* seems to have:
       A light wound at the right leg.
*a Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            a large warhammer
<worn as shield>     a metal wall shield (used)
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
<worn on body>       a metal breastplate (used)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of thin vambraces (used)
<worn on hands>      a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a heavy pair of greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (dented)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a belt pouch
 
* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
You lightly pierce *a Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.
 
* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.
 
* S HP:Fine>sc
230/249 hits and 102/135 moves.
 
* S HP:Fine>e
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
 
* S HP:Fine>z
tell kohlgar
 
Who do you wish to tell what?
 
* S HP:Fine>z ok found the dwarf
tell kohlgar ok found the dwarf
Ok.
 
* S HP:Fine>hide fa
You attempt to hide yourself.
 
Kohlgar tells you 'delay it'
 
Ok.
 
* S HP:Fine>w
w
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.
 
* S HP:Fine>
Hollin Road
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.
 
* S HP:Fine>bd
back *dwarf*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
 
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.
 
* S HP:Fine>e
bd
Hollin Road
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.
 
* S HP:Fine>back *dwarf*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
 
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.
 
* S HP:Fine>e
Hollin Road
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
 
* S HP:Fine>bd
back *dwarf*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
 
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.
 
* S HP:Fine>n
bd
Shadowed Path
A swift lynx passes by.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, south.
 
* S HP:Fine>back *dwarf*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
 
op brush
*a Dwarf* makes a strange sound, as you place a barbed fang in his back.
 
* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.
 
* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.
 
* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You pierce *a Dwarf*'s body hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
 
* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
 
* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You barely pierce *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.
 
* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>con dwarf
Do you feel lucky, punk?
 
* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>f
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You flee head over heels.
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
 
* S HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
 
* S HP:Fine>n
s
Shadowed Path
A swift lynx passes by.
Exits: north, south, (west).
 
* S HP:Fine>bd
Hollin Road
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
 
* S HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.
back *dwarf*
Backstab whom?
 
* S HP:Fine>n
bd
Shadowed Path
A swift lynx passes by.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, south, (west).
 
* S HP:Fine>back *dwarf*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
 
A lynx leaves west.
 
*a Dwarf* dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.
A mountain mule now follows *a Dwarf*.
 
*a Dwarf* makes a strange sound, as you place a barbed fang in his back.
*a Dwarf* pounds your right foot hard.
 
* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
 
* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Awful>wb
wield bow
You stop using a barbed fang.
You confidently wield an orkish shortbow, looking very evil-minded.
 
* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Awful>sh
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
 
sh
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves south.
 
* S HP:Fine>Shoot whom?
 
* S HP:Fine>s
Hollin Road
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
 
* S HP:Fine>4
kill *dwarf*
 
You try to hit *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*a Dwarf* pounds your left foot hard.
 
* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Awful>sh
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
 
sh
*a Dwarf* grins evilly.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
 
* S HP:Fine>Shoot whom?
 
* S HP:Fine>w
Hollin Road
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.
 
* S HP:Fine>wf
wield fang
 
4
You stop using an orkish shortbow.
You skillfully wield a barbed fang, looking very evil-minded.
 
* S HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You pierce *a Dwarf*'s left foot and shatter it.
 
* S HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
 
* S HP:Fine>ag
cha mo ag
Ok.
 
* S HP:Fine>e
4
Hollin Road
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
 
* S HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
 
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.
*a Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard.
 
* S HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
 
* S HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>
You lightly pierce *a Dwarf*'s right hand and shatter it.
 
* S HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>
Kohlgar has arrived from the west.
 
* S HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
 
* S HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>
Kohlgar leaves north.
 
* S HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
 
* S HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>
Kohlgar has arrived from the north.
 
* S HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
 
* S HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>
Kohlgar crushes *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.	<- Woulda been pissed if he got the last hit:)
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You pierce *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
 
* S HP:Hurt>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a belt pouch
a water skin
a butcher knife (dented)
a hooded brass lantern
a plain leather belt
a large warhammer
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a metal wall shield (used)
a pair of thin vambraces (used)
a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a heavy pair of greaves (brand new)
a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
a metal breastplate (used)
a ring
a ring
a large wooden full shield (brand new)
a mottled cloak (used)
a jagged-edged scimitar (brand new)
 
* S HP:Hurt>grin
You grin evilly, showing your bare teeth.
 
* S HP:Hurt>gca
wi
get coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 22 gold coins, 15 silver pennies, and 65 copper pennies.
 
* S HP:Hurt>Kohlgar gets a jagged-edged scimitar from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
cha mo wi
Ok.
 
* S HP:Hurt>'enough delaying?
Ok.
 
* S HP:Hurt>
Kohlgar giggles.

<snip, 20 seconds>

* S HP:Hurt>wav
You wave.
 
* S HP:Hurt>
*Norsu the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
*Thanquol the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
*Maal the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

They finished off the newbie zorcs and I got away, they did find me at liche but didn't dare to jump, which is prolly wise ;)
Click here to show another random log



2002/01/23 11:27, Gonfor:   
Nice work. Too bad the lowbie group all got slaughtered though...

2002/01/23 12:02, Johannes:Rated: Average 
*Thumbsup*

I always thought it's hilarious to backstab people in pk (the few times I've done it), but the logs are rarely amusing.

2002/01/23 12:10, Kohlgar:Rated: Good 
Im in the log!

2002/01/23 12:17, Gwendolyn:  Rated: Good 
Nice going! Keep up the spirit.

2002/01/23 12:21, Tricky: 
Doh, the <> stuff is left out, well nothing too important lost there but there ought to be some comments about what was happening and when, shrug!

2002/01/23 12:35, Fredde: 
i knew it! humala rules in pk!

2002/01/23 12:45, Dos:Rated: Good 
hey where's my totoro picture =(

2002/01/23 13:07, Hyack:Rated: Superb 
I like good stab logs. xtra star for that .

2002/01/23 14:09, Vidomina:Rated: Good 
I give you good rating because you are a zorc.

2002/01/23 14:44, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Hilarious doublestab on that stupid dwarf :)

2002/01/24 00:05, Durcano:Rated: Good 
i got that bn down too! 2 days before this log! but then he was lvl 20 ;)

2002/01/25 17:19, Lookhu:Rated: Good 
Nice kills


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Devastator, Glinfendel, Hyack, Krang 
 Good Axel, Dos, Durcano, Gwendolyn, Helevorn, Kohlgar, Kostihryz, Lookhu, Ridley, 
Vidomina, Zartran 
 Average Ilmarin, Johannes, Skald 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back