Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
luck (Ughdash)comments   back
(1870 hits. Posted 2004/09/21)
Click here to show another random log

Lvl 11 zorc+ lvl 21 zorc xping, when suddenly interupted.


of' CW HP:Bad>sco
25/196 hits and 131/131 moves.

of' CW HP:Bad>sa regen:P?
Ok.

of' CW HP:Bad>sco
26/196 hits and 131/131 moves.

of' CW HP:Bad>l
Strange Grove in the Valley
The corpse of a massive tangle of roots is lying here.
Massive roots shift uneasily all around you.
Vatsayana is standing here.

!f' CW HP:Bad>
Vatsayana nods solemnly.

!f' CW HP:Bad>sa this is darkroom
Ok.

!f' CW HP:Bad>
Oops, you've sensed a danger!
*a Man* fails to pierce you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!f' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Healthy>
You strongly pierce *a Man*'s right leg.

!f' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

of' CW HP:Bad>fq
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!f' CW HP:Bad>rq
reveal q
You begin to search...

You have revealed *a Man*!

!f' CW HP:Bad>wimp
You follow Vatsayana.
Dead Valley Forest
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
cha moo wimp
Ok.

of' CW HP:Bad>l
Dead Valley Forest
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Vatsayana is standing here.

of' CW HP:Bad>
You follow Vatsayana.
Forested Defile
Some thick writhing vines whip all around you.
Some thick writhing vines whip all around you.

of' CW HP:Bad>
Vatsayana tries to keep a thick tangle of vines at bay, but fails.
A thick tangle of vines hits Vatsayana's body.

of' CW HP:Bad>w
Wandering Roots
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

of' CW HP:Bad>rq
reveal q
You begin to search...

rq
Vatsayana has arrived from the east.

You didn't find anyone.

of' CW HP:Bad>|reveal q
You begin to search...

Vatsayana |||||||| N O R T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Wandering in the Forest

of' CW HP:Bad>
Vatsayana |||||||| S O U T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
Wandering Roots
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

of' CW HP:Bad>sco
28/196 hits and 121/131 moves.

!f' CW HP:Bad>
Vatsayana |||||||| N O R T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
Wandering in the Forest

of' CW HP:Bad>
Vatsayana |||||||| S O U T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
Wandering Roots
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

!f' CW HP:Bad>sa chase if u want:P
Ok.

!f' CW HP:Bad>rq
reveal q
You begin to search...

sco
Vatsayana |||||||| N O R T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Wandering in the Forest
*a Man* leaves his hiding place.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* |||||||| S O U T H |||||||||.

of' CW HP:Bad>29/196 hits and 118/131 moves.

of' CW HP:Bad>man
#   $targ is now set to {*man*} [local]

Vatsayana |||||||| S O U T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
Wandering Roots
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.

!f' CW HP:Bad>agg
cha moo agg
Ok.

!f' CW HP:Bad>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

!f' CW HP:Bad>a
Who do you want to assist?

!f' CW HP:Bad>n
Wandering in the Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

of' CW HP:Bad>s
Wandering Roots
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Vatsayana is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
*a Man* shoots Vatsayana's right foot very hard and shatters it.
*a Man* tries to hit Vatsayana, but he parries successfully.

!f' CW HP:Bad>a
You assist Vatsayana.
*a Man* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
*a Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!f' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Fine Vatsayana:Bad>
Vatsayana sends *a Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.
Vatsayana stabs *a Man*'s left arm extremely hard.

!f' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Fine Vatsayana:Bad>agg
cha moo agg
Ok.

f' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Fine Vatsayana:Bad>
You pierce *a Man*'s left leg.

!f' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Fine Vatsayana:Bad>agg
cha moo agg
Ok.

!f' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Fine Vatsayana:Bad>wie bow
You don't have a bow.

*f' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Fine Vatsayana:Bad>sh
Wielding something to shoot with might help...
You strongly pierce *a Man*'s left leg.

*f' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Hurt Vatsayana:Bad>
Vatsayana stabs *a Man*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

*f' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Hurt Vatsayana:Bad>draw bow
You remove a barbed fang.
You swiftly draw an orkish shortbow from across your back.
You hit *a Man*'s right leg.

*f' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Hurt Vatsayana:Bad>
*a Man* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* |||||||| N O R T H |||||||||.

f' CW HP:Bad>sh man
Shoot whom?

*f' CW HP:Bad>sh man

Vatsayana |||||||| N O R T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
Wandering in the Forest
*a Man* is standing here.

*f' CW HP:Bad>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* |||||||| S O U T H |||||||||.
Shoot whom?

*f' CW HP:Bad>sh man
Shoot whom?

*f' CW HP:Bad>sh man
Shoot whom?

*f' CW HP:Bad>sh man
Shoot whom?

*f' CW HP:Bad>sh man
Shoot whom?
Vatsayana |||||||| S O U T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
Wandering Roots

The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*f' CW HP:Bad>sh man
Shoot whom?

*f' CW HP:Bad>sh man
Shoot whom?

*f' CW HP:Bad>fq
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Vatsayana |||||||| N O R T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
Wandering in the Forest

*f' CW HP:Bad>
Vatsayana |||||||| S O U T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
Wandering Roots
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*f' CW HP:Bad>flush q
You begin to search...

Vatsayana |||||||| N O R T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Wandering in the Forest

*f' CW HP:Bad>wie barbed
You stop using an orkish shortbow.
You awkwardly wield a barbed fang, looking very evil-minded.

*f' CW HP:Bad>
Vatsayana |||||||| S O U T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
Wandering Roots
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*f' CW HP:Bad>agg
cha moo agg
Ok.

*f' CW HP:Bad>flush q
You begin to search...

Vatsayana /////// E A S T ////////.
You follow Vatsayana.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Forested Defile
Some thick writhing vines whip all around you.
Some thick writhing vines whip all around you.

*f' CW HP:Bad>
Vatsayana /////// E A S T ////////.
You follow Vatsayana.
Dead Valley Forest
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.

of' CW HP:Bad>
Vatsayana /////// E A S T ////////.
You follow Vatsayana.
Strange Grove in the Valley
The corpse of a massive tangle of roots is lying here.
Massive roots shift uneasily all around you.

of' CW HP:Bad>flush q

You follow Vatsayana.
Dead Valley Forest
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.

of' CW HP:Bad>
You follow Vatsayana.
Forested Defile

Some thick writhing vines whip all around you.
Some thick writhing vines whip all around you.

*f' CW HP:Bad>
You follow Vatsayana.
Wandering Roots
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*f' CW HP:Bad>
You begin to search...

Vatsayana |||||||| N O R T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Wandering in the Forest

*f' CW HP:Bad>flush q
You begin to search...

Vatsayana |||||||| S O U T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Wandering Roots
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
The corpse of a clump of roots is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.


*f' CW HP:Bad>flush q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*f' CW HP:Bad>
Vatsayana carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

*f' CW HP:Bad>sa track
Ok.

*f' CW HP:Bad>flush q
You begin to search...

flush q
You didn't find anyone.

*f' CW HP:Bad>\Vatsayana |||||||| N O R T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
Wandering in the Forest
You begin to search...

Vatsayana /////// E A S T ////////.
You follow Vatsayana.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
On Soft Footing
A bullfrog is standing here.


*f' CW HP:Bad>
Vatsayana /////// E A S T ////////.
You follow Vatsayana.
Boggy Split

*f' CW HP:Bad>
A frog has arrived from the east.

*f' CW HP:Bad>
A bullfrog has arrived from the west.

*f' CW HP:Bad>flush q

Vatsayana says 'he left'

*f' CW HP:Bad>
You begin to search...

Vatsayana says 'me bad hp'

You didn't find anyone.

*f' CW HP:Bad>
You follow Vatsayana.
On Soft Footing

*f' CW HP:Bad>sa track tho it's a sneaker:P we win

Ok.

*f' CW HP:Bad>stat
OB: 63%, DB: 21%, PB: 21%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 20. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 33,823 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 6. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the body (bound up)

*f' CW HP:Bad>
A bullfrog has arrived from the east.

*f' CW HP:Bad>
Vatsayana /////// E A S T ////////.
You follow Vatsayana.
Boggy Split
A frog is standing here.

*f' CW HP:Bad>
Vatsayana |||||||| N O R T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
Beaver Dam

*~' CW HP:Bad>sa he can't shoot us:P
Ok.
Vatsayana |||||||| N O R T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.

Worn Path
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
The clouds suddenly disappear.

*. CW HP:Bad>
Vatsayana carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

*. CW HP:Bad>sco
37/196 hits and 71/131 moves.

*. CW HP:Bad>flush q
You begin to search...

sco
You didn't find anyone.

*. CW HP:Bad>37/196 hits and 70/131 moves.

*. CW HP:Bad>sco
Vatsayana /////// E A S T ////////.
You follow Vatsayana.
Path by the Wall
37/196 hits and 70/131 moves.

*. CW HP:Bad>l
Path by the Wall
Vatsayana is standing here.

*. CW HP:Bad>
Vatsayana |||||||| S O U T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
Behind the Dam
On the ground, there are two water lilies.
*a Man* is resting here.
It suddenly starts to rain.

*~' CW HP:Bad>flush q
You begin to search...


*~' CW HP:Bad>
*a Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*~' CW HP:Bad>man
#   $targ is now set to {*man*} [local]
hit $targ
hit $targ
You try to pierce *a Man*, but he parries successfully.

*~' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Hurt>hit $targ
You're already fighting!

*~' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* barely hits your right hand and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*~' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Hurt>hit $targ
You're already fighting!

*~' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Hurt>hit $targ
You're already fighting!

*~' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Hurt>hit $targ
You're already fighting!

*~' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Hurt>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*~' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Hurt>hit $targ
You're already fighting!
Vatsayana sends *a Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.
Vatsayana stabs *a Man*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

*~' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Bad>hit $targ
You're already fighting!

*~' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Bad>hit $targ
You're already fighting!

*~' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Bad>hit $targ
You're already fighting!

*~' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Bad>hit $targ

ou're already fighting!
You pierce *a Man*'s head hard and shatter it.

*~' CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Bad>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Man* |||||||| S O U T H |||||||||.

*~' CW HP:Bad>
The day has begun. You feel so weak under the cruel light!
The rain has stopped.
You swim and successfully stay on the water.

*~~ CW HP:Bad>hit $targ
hit $targ
hit $targ
hit $targ

Vatsayana |||||||| S O U T H |||||||||.
You follow Vatsayana.
Watery Forest
A blooming water-lily floats on the surface of the water.
A frog is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.

*f~ CW HP:Bad>hit $targ
hit $targ
hit $targ

hit $targ
*a Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

*f~ CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Bad>
*a Man* fails to hit you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*f~ CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*a Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*f~ CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Bad>hit $targ
hit $targ
You're already fighting!
Vatsayana approaches *a Man*, trying to stab him.

*f~ CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
Vatsayana stabs *a Man*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*f~ CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

*f~ CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

*f~ CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

*f~ CW HP:Bad *a Man*:Dying>hit $targ
You're already fighting!


Pharadin the lvl 17 unlucky bn:)
Click here to show another random log

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2004/09/21 02:11, Ughdash: 
That's what u call max bad luck by Pharadin.

2004/09/21 11:37, Monster: 
luck!

2004/09/21 11:45, Conspiracy:   
Why do you call that bad luck? He was doing what he could, I dont get it.

A lvl 17 bn is like a swarm of flies.

2004/09/21 11:49, Ughdash: 
Why I call it luck? because i sensed a stab on 28 hps?:P I'm aware of how weak bn scouts are, i've used to play one myself.

2004/09/21 13:45, Conspiracy:   
Oh, didnīt see you sensing the stab. Sorry =)

2004/09/21 16:46, Gaurog: 
bad luck on getting stab sensed yeah. but he should not wield bow while resting. and if hes going on water he might as well move more so that they cant track right to him. so combination bad luck + bad play


top
 


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back