Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Vizh fungilicious in Mushiemountain (Vizh)comments   back
  
(20 ratings and 9925 hits. Posted 2009/02/15)
Click here to show another random log

Vizh fungilicious in Mushiemountain

***********************************************************************************************
We all know about them frisky mouldy mushies in Moria! I went there to get a decent stack 
when i noticed a big bad green troll-y needed to be rescued from a halfbreed...
***********************************************************************************************

First Hall of Moria
Exits: east, west.
You feel bolder.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Broad Stair
Exits: east, (west).

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Great Hall
Exits: (east), west.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={packrat}
You see:
   - a track of a mountain troll leading west done less than 10 hours ago

   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading west done less than 10 hours
     ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading west done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the east done less than 10 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Durin's Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Great Hall
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

****************************************************************************************************************
So i ate my smartzies-mushie and tracked him down. Icy icy door it was. With magic all around it! But we can
wait, with alittle help from my patience-fungusies!
****************************************************************************************************************


o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>{target}={*elf*}
tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={*elf*}
You see:
   - a track of a mountain troll leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a mountain troll leading east done less than 4 hours ago

   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - four tracks of *a Half-Elf* coming from the east done less than 4 hours
     ago
   - three tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading east done less than 4 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha m wim
draw broadsword
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You remove a steel-shafted mattock.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 56%, DB: 41%, PB: 85%, Armour: 72%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 363,889 xp, 2,244 tp. Gold: 168. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- panic
- shield
- armour

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>rem fur 
wear cloak
You aren't wearing a fur.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You are already wearing something around your body.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>rem cloak 
You stop using a fine grey cloak.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You wear a forest green cloak about your body.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>i
You are carrying:
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a steel-shafted mattock
a strip of dried meat

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l
Ice Cave
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You feel bolder.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>
You feel stronger, as your Master's strength begins to grow...

o[ CW>wake
You are already awake...			<-- Must... Invent...caffeine....fungus....

o[ CW>l
Ice Cave
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.

o[ CW>st
You are already standing.

o[ CW>sc
306/306 hits, 97/97 mana, and 139/139 moves.

o[ CW>sc
306/306 hits, 97/97 mana, and 139/139 moves.

o[ CW>{door}={exit }
{door2}={stonelatch }
#   $door2 is now set to {icewall } [local]
open icewall 
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

o[ CW>cha m ag
Ok.

o[ CW>draw mattock
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You confidently wield a steel-shafted mattock, looking very evil-minded.
You are too weak to use this mattock effectively.

o[ CW>cha m ag
Ok.

o[ CW>draw mattock
The mattock is no sheath!

o[ CW>
>>>> BOB DOWN <<<<.

o[ CW>open icewall 
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

o[ CW>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Vizh                 - Ice Cave

o[ CW>cha m wim
draw broadsword
Ok.

o[ CW>
You remove a steel-shafted mattock.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

o[ CW>stat
OB: 57%, DB: 36%, PB: 85%, Armour: 72%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 363,889 xp, 2,244 tp. Gold: 168. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- shield
- armour

o[ CW>{target}={*elf*}
sc
306/306 hits, 97/97 mana, and 139/139 moves.

o[ CW>sc
306/306 hits, 97/97 mana, and 139/139 moves.

o[ CW>{target}={*elf*}
eq
You are using:
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (well-maintained)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (marred)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (used)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (neglected)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (marred)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (worn)
<worn on legs>       a crimson pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a silver wedding ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

o[ CW>l i pack
backpack (used) : 
two amethysts
a bloody pair of elf ears
seven flasks of orkish draught
five handfuls of narrow leaves
four short, moist tails
nine vials of preserved blood
a wooden pipe

o[ CW>l i sable
You can't find a sable.

o[ CW>
The exit north blurs for a while.

o[ CW>st
You are already standing.

o[ CW>
The icewall is opened from the other side.

o[ CW>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.		<-- Dont you steal my munshies!

![ CW>open icewall 
It's already open!

![ CW>n
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: (south), west.

![ CW>k *elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW>s
k *elf*
Ice Cave
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east.

![ CW>
You try to slash *Ulaer the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Healthy>bash *elf*
cha m ag
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW>Ok.

o[ CW>draw mattock
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You confidently wield a steel-shafted mattock, looking very evil-minded.
You are too weak to use this mattock effectively.

o[ CW>n
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: (south), west.

![ CW>close exit 
Ok.

![ CW>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW>w
A Freezing Cave
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW>k *elf*
You approach *Ulaer the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Healthy>bash *elf*
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW>e
k *elf*
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW>
You lightly pound *Ulaer the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash *elf*
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW>cha m ag
Ok.

![ CW>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

![ CW>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW>w
A Freezing Cave
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW>n
On a High Ledge
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
A hefty stone club is on the ground.
Exits: south.



## Long did wonderful fungus grow on you my friend! That's it! I have a home to avenge! ##



o< CW>s
A Freezing Cave
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW>e
k *elf*
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW>They aren't here.

![ CW>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW>close exit 
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
It's already closed!

![ CW>It's already closed!

![ CW>k *elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW>close exit 
k *elf*
It's already closed!
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW>
You lightly pound *Ulaer the Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash *elf*
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.


![ CW HP:Fine *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

![ CW HP:Fine>draw mattock

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
The mattock is no sheath!

![ CW HP:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>w
A Freezing Cave
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>e

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>open exit 
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Fine>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit 

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
You lightly pound *Ulaer the Half-Elf*'s left hand and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

![ CW HP:Fine>cha m ag

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>w
A Freezing Cave
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>e
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>w
e
A Freezing Cave
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You strongly pound *Ulaer the Half-Elf*'s left hand and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash *elf*

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>w
k *elf*
cha s q
Your bash at *Ulaer the Half-Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash *elf*
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ulaer the Half-Elf* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ulaer the Half-Elf* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Fine>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ulaer the Half-Elf* with full impact.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit 

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k *elf*
It's already closed!
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
k *elf*
You approach *Ulaer the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*
w
k *elf*
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
>>>> LOST ARMOUR <<<<.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Freezing Cave
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *Ulaer the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash *elf*
You don't see any *elf* here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
k *elf*
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *Ulaer the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* slashes your left leg very hard.

w
k *elf*
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A Freezing Cave
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Ulaer the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You pound *Ulaer the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
On a High Ledge
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
A hefty stone club is on the ground.
Exits: south.

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
A Freezing Cave
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *elf*
You approach *Ulaer the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
The icewall seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A Freezing Cave
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You start to concentrate...

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Hurt>FLEE
You are already attempting to flee!
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Freezing Cave
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
A Freezing Cave
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You pound *Ulaer the Half-Elf*'s left leg.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Hurt>FLEE
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Freezing Cave
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...


![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
A Freezing Cave
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
You start to concentrate...

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

w
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ulaer the Half-Elf* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Wounded>FLEE

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Freezing Cave
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cha m ag
e
Ok.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *elf*
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
k *elf*
A Freezing Cave
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>bash *elf*
You don't see any *elf* here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
k *elf*
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You approach *Ulaer the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Wounded>bash *elf*
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...


![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Freezing Cave
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
k *elf*
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You approach *Ulaer the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
That really HURT!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You lightly pound *Ulaer the Half-Elf*'s left hand and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Freezing Cave
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Wounded>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Freezing Cave
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cast 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* giggles.

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* slashes your right arm.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Wounded>cha m ag
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Wounded>cha s n
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Freezing Cave
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cast 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

cha m ag
The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Bad>Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>bash *elf*
You don't see any *elf* here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
k *elf*
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
k *elf*
A Freezing Cave
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You pound *Ulaer the Half-Elf*'s head very hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Awful>bash *elf*
e
k *elf*
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
k *elf*
A Freezing Cave
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>They aren't here.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>k *elf*
You approach *Ulaer the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Awful>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Awful>bash *elf*

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* slashes your head hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Awful>e
k *elf*
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You approach *Ulaer the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Awful>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Awful>close exit 
It's already closed!
You pound *Ulaer the Half-Elf*'s right arm and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Awful>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Awful>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Awful>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Awful>bash *elf*
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
k *elf*
A Freezing Cave
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>bash *elf*
You don't see any *elf* here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>k *elf*
You approach *Ulaer the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Awful>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Awful>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Awful>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Awful>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
k *elf*
A Freezing Cave
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Ulaer the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>bash *elf*
e
k *elf*
You don't see any *elf* here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You approach *Ulaer the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Awful>
You pound *Ulaer the Half-Elf*'s left hand hard and shatter it.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Dying>cha m wim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Dying>draw broadsword
You remove a steel-shafted mattock.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Dying>exa elf
You see nothing special about him.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is in awful condition.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a broadsword (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn across back>   a yew longbow
<worn as belt>       a brown leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a quiver

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Dying>stat
OB: 90%, DB: 36%, PB: 51%, Armour: 60%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 363,889 xp, 2,244 tp. Gold: 168. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- shield

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ulaer the Half-Elf*:Dying>
You slash *Ulaer the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Ulaer the Half-Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Ulaer the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>g all.coins all.corpse
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
There was 59 gold coins, 15 silver pennies, and 48 copper pennies.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a yew longbow
a quiver
a water skin
a butcher knife (flawless)
a brown leather belt
a broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (well-maintained)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a copper ring
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a wooden pipe
a bent bone key
an elven hunting-spear (flawless)

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>g ring corpse
You get a copper ring from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>wear ring
You put a copper ring on your left finger.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>g quiver all
You get a quiver from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cha m wim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>draw broadsword
The broadsword is no sheath!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cha s n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
45/306 hits, 16/97 mana, and 96/139 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
55/306 hits, 6/97 mana, and 98/139 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>exa quiver
quiver (carried) : 
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>drop quiver
You drop the quiver.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>stat
OB: 56%, DB: 36%, PB: 85%, Armour: 60%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 263,889 xp, 2,244 tp. Gold: 227. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- shield

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a yew longbow
a water skin
a butcher knife (flawless)
a brown leather belt
a broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (well-maintained)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a wooden pipe
a bent bone key
an elven hunting-spear (flawless)

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You feel bolder.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>g keyring all
You get a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks from the corpse of
*a Half-Elf*.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
The icewall seems to blur for a while.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
The icewall is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* closes the icewall.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>open exit 
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Ice Cave
Exits: (north), east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e

*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>lead
Steep Passage
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>A hungry warg (mine) is already following you!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Steep Passage
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Steep Passage
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Subterranean Lakeshore
Exits: east, west.

o% CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Shallow Lake
Exits: north, east, west.

o% CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Shallow Lake
Exits: north, south, west.

o% CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o% CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Shallow Lake
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: north, south, west.

o% CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Enclave at Lake's Edge
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Disused Passageway
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Disused Passageway
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Disused Passageway
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Large Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Large Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Chamber of Silver
Exits: east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Guard Cave
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
A bulky cave troll is here, looking like a massive pile of stone.
Exits: [south], west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Chamber of Silver
Exits: east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
e
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Cavern of Silence
Exits: north, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cha m wim
draw broadsword
Ok.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>The broadsword is no sheath!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
w
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
w
The Great Hall of the Trolls
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Damp Passage
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Damp Passage
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Damp Passage
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
By the Shore of a Dark Lake
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Shallow Lake
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.	      <-- The mobb comming to claim some fungusflesh!
Exits: north, south, west.
A huge stone troll leaves N O R T H.
A huge stone troll leaves N O R T H.

o% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Shallow Lake
Exits: north, east, west.

o% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
w
Subterranean Lakeshore
Exits: east, west.

o% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Steep Passage
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
w
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Steep Passage
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
w
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Steep Passage
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Moving up the slope is really hard.
Ice Cave
Exits: (north), east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A quiver lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: (south), west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>g all.key all.corpse 
put all.key keyring
You get a bent bone key from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You put a bent bone key on your keyring.



## Young prisoner blood.... *lick* ##



![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a yew longbow
a water skin
a butcher knife (flawless)
a brown leather belt
a broadsword (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (well-maintained)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a wooden pipe
an elven hunting-spear (flawless)

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* closes the icewall.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
You swiftly dodge *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s attempt to stab you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You lightly slash *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s left foot and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>open exit 
FLEE
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Freezing Cave
Exits: north, east.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A quiver lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
open exit 
*Auluua the Half-Elf* closes the icewall.
The icewall seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>open exit 
FLEE
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Freezing Cave
Exits: north, east.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
s
An Icy Passage
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A quiver lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open exit 
The icewall seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Ok.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* closes the icewall.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>The icewall seems to be closed.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
open exit 
The icewall seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Ok.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* closes the icewall.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open exit 
s
*Auluua the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
The icewall seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open exit 
s
*Auluua the Half-Elf* closes the icewall.
The icewall seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open exit 
s
Ok.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open exit 
s
Ice Cave
Exits: (north), east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You don't see any exit here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You don't see any exit here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
The icewall closes quietly.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Steep Passage
Exits: east, west.


## So we left shortman mushieland for khuzur since we werent exacly wanted in there anyway... ##
## oh yeah, something happened outside wgate Mushiemountain ...                               ##


*%~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (well-maintained)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (marred)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (used)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (neglected)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (marred)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (worn)
<worn on legs>       a crimson pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a silver wedding ring
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

*%~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

*%~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* stabs your right arm hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*%~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>st
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

*%~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Base of Stairfalls
Exits: *north*, *west*, *up*.

*%~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Top of the Stairfalls
Exits: *east*, *down*.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
You can't go into deep water!

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
You can't go into deep water!

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>d
Base of Stairfalls
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *west*, *up*.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* strongly stabs your left arm and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*%~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Streambed of the Sirannon
Exits: *north*, *east*, (south).

*%~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

*%~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Auluua the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

*%~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Streambed of the Sirannon
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*%~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Hollin Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*+~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Hills above the Hollin Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*(~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Sparse Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*(~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Sparse Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*(~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Sparse Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*(~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
You cannot ride there.

*(~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
You cannot ride there.

*(~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Rocky Landscape
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*(~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
The Low Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*( CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
The Low Mountains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
A Mountain Spring
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>rem cloak 
wear 2.cloak
You stop using a forest green cloak.

*( CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.

*( CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>rem cloak 
wear 2.cloak
You stop using a fine grey cloak.

*( CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You wear a forest green cloak about your body.

*( CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
The Low Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Edge of the Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Corner of the Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
Hollin Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Large clouds assemble in the sky above, covering the flat terrain with odd
shadows.

*.~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
Hollin Plains
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*%~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*%~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
The Flooded Plain
A slender plant grows here, with clusters of tiny pink flowers atop its stem.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*% CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
The Flooded Plain
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*% CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
A Bend in the Path
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

*+ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
A Secret Mountain Path
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*+ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
Camp on the Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, [south], *west*.
You begin to see some clouds.

*(~ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (mine).
A hungry warg (mine) starts following you.

*(~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>open exit 
Ok.

*(~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
The Huge Wooden Building
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.			<-- Oi, farmer!
Exits: *(north)*, east.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>close exit 
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>narr i need backup khuzur!
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>cha m wim
Ok.

Ragface narrates 'for?'

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
32/306 hits, 21/97 mana, and 13/139 moves.

****************************** Z I P *************************************



The door is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>43/306 hits, 14/97 mana, and 43/139 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>r
You are already resting.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.
You see *Auluua the Half-Elf* scouting from the north!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit 
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
43/306 hits, 15/97 mana, and 45/139 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
43/306 hits, 15/97 mana, and 45/139 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
43/306 hits, 15/97 mana, and 45/139 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
43/306 hits, 15/97 mana, and 45/139 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
43/306 hits, 15/97 mana, and 46/139 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
44/306 hits, 15/97 mana, and 46/139 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>t ragface you close?
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>whe
r
The door is opened from the other side.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Vizh                 - The Huge Wooden Building

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
Khuzur the Olog-hai leaves >> E A S T >>.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Healthy>st
Do you not consider fighting as standing?
*Auluua the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Healthy>close exit 
It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>FLEE
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Huge Wooden Building
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Auluua the Half-Elf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
Exits: west.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash her.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
The Huge Wooden Building
Exits: [north], east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit 
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit 
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
*Auluua the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>w
*Auluua the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>FLEE
You are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You lightly slash *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cha s n
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
#   {rep} now aliases {t Ragface} in [default] group 
Ragface tells you 'could be'
59/306 hits, 6/97 mana, and 46/139 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>t Ragface he inside now atm
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>t Ragface with khuzur aswell
Ok.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>st
*Auluua the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Do you not consider fighting as standing?
You lightly slash *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s left foot and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Huge Wooden Building
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>open exit 
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>close exit 
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
You swiftly dodge *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s attempt to stab you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You slash *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s left foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Hurt>FLEE
You are already attempting to flee!
*Auluua the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cha m ag
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>draw mattock
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You confidently wield a steel-shafted mattock, looking very evil-minded.
You are too weak to use this mattock effectively.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
The Huge Wooden Building
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
t Ragface he out
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Vizh                 - The Huge Wooden Building

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>open exit 
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>scout n
You quietly scout northwards...

Camp on the Hills
A renegade uruk, a dirty uruk, and a dirty uruk are here.

You stop scouting.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Camp on the Hills
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: north, east, (south), *west*.

*(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Ragface} in [default] group 
Ragface tells you 'weird, you sure?'

*(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
The Huge Wooden Building
Exits: (north), east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Ragface} in [default] group 
Ragface tells you 'he wants to fight you inside?'

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>t Ragface yes im sure he was in, now out when armour dropped
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cha m ag
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>t Ragface seems so
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
66/306 hits, 11/97 mana, and 54/139 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 98%, DB: -14%, PB: 36%, Armour: 60%. Wimpy: 305. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 263,734 xp, 2,098 tp. Gold: 227. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- shield

****************************** Z I P *************************************

Ragface tells you 'im near now'

The door is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
116/306 hits, 8/97 mana, and 108/139 moves.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cha m ag
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>draw mattock
The mattock is no sheath!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The door closes quietly.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The door is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You see *Auluua the Half-Elf* scouting from the north!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>t Ragface NOW!
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit 
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>FLEE

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!
You lightly pound *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
The Huge Wooden Building
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k auluua
close exit 
You are too afraid.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>k auluua
*Auluua the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
You don't see any exit here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
The Huge Wooden Building
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
You don't see any exit here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
The Huge Wooden Building
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
*Auluua the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
It's already closed!
The exit north seems to blur for a while.			    <-- Suprice magic fungus!!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit 
*Auluua the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Huge Wooden Building
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
*Auluua the Half-Elf* stabs your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>cha wim 0
w
k auluua
Wimpy set to: 0
You stop your fleeing attempts.
You lightly pound *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>#   {rep} now aliases {t Ragface} in [default] group 
Ragface tells you 'done'
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>draw mattock
The mattock is no sheath!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
>>>> SHIELD DOWN <<<<.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You lightly pound *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* lightly stabs your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
k auluua
The Huge Wooden Building
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You approach *Auluua the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
k auluua
The Huge Wooden Building
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You approach *Auluua the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* utters the words 'bfzat eaaf'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>A renegade uruk has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k auluua
k auluua
You approach *Auluua the Half-Elf*, but she manages to keep you at bay.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* stabs your left hand very hard.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Hurt>#   {rep} now aliases {t Ragface} in [default] group 
Ragface tells you 'watch for quakes :P'
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash auluua
e
k auluua
A dirty uruk tries to slash *Auluua the Half-Elf*, but she parries
successfully.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You approach *Auluua the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Khuzur the Olog-hai says 'YOU! Half-Elf! You will die before your time.'
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash auluua
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
k auluua
The Huge Wooden Building
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You approach *Auluua the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash auluua
e
k auluua
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

A dirty uruk barely slashes *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

*Auluua the Half-Elf* lightly stabs your body.

A renegade uruk joins a dirty uruk's fight.

*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Half-Elf! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk barely slashes *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.

Your bash at *Auluua the Half-Elf* sends her sprawling.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
You lightly pound *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s left hand and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
A renegade uruk barely crushes *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s right hand and tickles
it.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* seems to have recovered her senses.

*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>exa elf
You don't see an elf.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e

A renegade uruk leaves >> E A S T >>.
A dirty uruk leaves >> E A S T >>.
A dirty uruk leaves >> E A S T >>.
A dirty uruk leaves >> E A S T >>.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>k auluua
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *Auluua the Half-Elf*.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You approach *Auluua the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Hurt Khuzur the Olog-hai:Healthy>bash auluua

Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and
shatters it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Wounded Khuzur the Olog-hai:Healthy>w
A dirty uruk approaches *Auluua the Half-Elf*, trying to slash her.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

k auluua
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
The Huge Wooden Building
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You approach *Auluua the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
k auluua
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
k auluua
The Huge Wooden Building
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound her.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>bash auluua
e
You don't see any auluua here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>k auluua
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s head hard and shatters it.
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Half-Elf! You will die before your time.'
*Auluua the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash her.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>bash auluua

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* sprays: 
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash her.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

w
k auluua

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Ragface} in [default] group 
Ragface tells you 'another elf was near'

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You don't see any auluua here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
The Huge Wooden Building
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You pound *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s left hand hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Bad>bash auluua
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
k auluua
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Auluua the Half-Elf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
Exits: west.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>bash auluua
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You don't see any auluua here.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
k auluua
The Huge Wooden Building
Exits: [north], east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>k auluua
You approach *Auluua the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Ragface} in [default] group 
Ragface tells you 'hahah, they wanted to 2v1 u'

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>k auluua
You approach *Auluua the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Bad>k auluua

*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Bad>
You pound *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s left leg very hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Bad>bash auluua
e
k auluua
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You approach *Auluua the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Bad>bash auluua
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s left arm.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* barely hits your body and tickles it.

*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
k auluua
The Huge Wooden Building
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You approach *Auluua the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Auluua the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Auluua the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>bash auluua
You don't see any auluua here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *Auluua the Half-Elf*.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>k auluua
A dirty uruk slashes *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s body and shatters it.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Dying Khuzur the Olog-hai:Healthy>k auluua
k auluua
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Auluua the Half-Elf*:Dying Khuzur the Olog-hai:Healthy>k auluua
You're already fighting!
A renegade uruk joins a dirty uruk's fight.
A renegade uruk crushes *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and
shatters it.
You hear *Auluua the Half-Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Auluua the Half-Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>g all.coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
There was 48 gold coins, 3 silver pennies, and 5 copper pennies.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
an embellished longbow
a fragrant-smelling bag
a sable pouch
a water skin
a laced quiver
a gleaming belt
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a bejewelled oak staff
a steel-tipped spear (flawless)

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>stats
You are a level 24 Mushiemunsher of Fungusville.
Your warstatus is currently at: famous (21)
Your equipment weights: one hundred nine pounds, Heavy, but we will manage...

************************************************************************************************
And thats it! Luckily i erlier that night gave ragface a magic fungus to use on the door from
outside! And by the goblin relic it smelled bad!(OOC: looted sable, shining and pbs. Ragface wanted
the gleaming so he took that.)
************************************************************************************************
Click here to show another random log



2009/02/15 12:08, Gwendolyn:  Rated: Good 
Hehe, quite hard to sun a troll in moria, but he made it!

2009/02/15 12:12, Ulaer:Rated: Superb 
Ahahaa, fun-fun-fun :D Though I sucked as usual :) Last thing I saw before dieing was tell from Auluua : Come quick, I got 2 orcs blocked in icewall! :D

2009/02/15 12:13, Ulaer:Rated: Superb 
Gwendolyn - nodnod, that is what I thought, but then it was like Kaboom! and gone he was :D

2009/02/15 12:22, David:Rated: Superb 
Kick Ass =)

2009/02/15 14:13, Jenzn:Rated: Good 
Nice one

2009/02/15 16:56, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Lol nod Gwendolyn :P

2009/02/15 19:00, Ortansia:  Rated: Superb 
Nice execution :D . Good job !

2009/02/15 19:55, Blackfoot: 
'2009/02/15 Auluua:
That's the lamest fucking thing I've ever seen... I give u 1v1 INSIDE khuzur WITH KHUZURMOBS alive and u get some fucking bn to block from outside? fucking clap. this game is dead.'

More like you were so damned horny for the kill you would take any risk to get it. Now you went too far and prefer to scream OMGWTF rather than acknowledge you got out-played. Well this game gets the blood up--I've done the same myself.

2009/02/15 20:15, Faint: 
whats gets me tho, is the doublestandards of Auluua.

You say that on RR, but as we can see in the log +what Ulaer said on RR, is that you narrated for help around 10 times for a 'UBERLOW orc'(who was a L24 combo), and as ragface saw in log, a elf came to assist you with a 2 vs 30hp non-legend orc.

And then when you get backtrapped(Still, by a <80hp L24 combo), you whine like that. Man up!

2009/02/15 21:03, Irileyh:Rated: Superb 
GO TEAM! I like your style of posting, keep it up! Mushies ftw!

2009/02/15 22:26, Grisnat:Rated: Good 
I've had my own share of stupid comments buuuuut... yeah.

The log itself was good though.

2009/02/15 23:43, Wargasm: 
Does this mean??? Wait.... Is King Ert Back?!!!!?

2009/02/16 02:50, Ubar: 
Yessssssssssssssss good to see Ragface back! Guess I'm making a zorc!

2009/02/16 10:06, Chark:  Rated: Superb 
I liked this log, good job!


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Chark, David, Gloim, Grimjaur, Hana, Irileyh, Lohir, Mahasamaatman, Nockurzh, 
Ortansia, Rab 
 Good Devastator, Drogtash, Grisnat, Gwendolyn, Jenzn, Telessar 
 Average Fieldy, Marillion 
 Poor  
 Awful Rik 
Rating period for this log has expired!


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back