Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Telperion's lesson (Khamr)comments   back
  
(8 ratings and 1545 hits. Posted 2016/10/17)
	####  i fought with telperien last night at illusionist-tbad  #####
	####  no win there, coz i walk out to sewers 		      #####
	####  but i got something important from that		      #####

	####  today i saw 2 bns around tbad, man and woman, so i put my eagles at illusionist   #####
	####  blocked door to south and locked turnback exit, and the fight begin 		#####
	


!#~ CRW Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding a warhorse (kud).
A warhorse (kud) starts following you.

!#~ CW Mana:Burning>op exit e
Ok.

!#~ CW Mana:Burning>e
The Illusionist's House
Exits: (west), up. - e:turnback.
A warhorse (kud) has arrived from     ++++  W E S T  ++++   .

!# CW Mana:Burning>k *man*
They aren't here.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
   ----- B L E S S  D O W N -----   

!# CW Mana:Burning>close exit
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>u
d
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (teh) =+=+=+= SLEEPING =+=+=+=
A mother eagle (kang) is here, fighting *a Woman*.
A thief is here, fighting *a Woman*.
*a Woman* is here, fighting a mother eagle (kang).
*a Man* (mati) is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [south], down.
A warhorse (kud) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW Mana:Burning>
*a Man* (mati) utters the word 'sleep'

!# CW Mana:Burning>
The Illusionist's House
Exits: [west], up.
A warhorse (kud) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW Mana:Burning>u

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW Mana:Burning>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
A pack horse has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (teh) =+=+=+= SLEEPING =+=+=+=
A mother eagle (kang) is standing here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.

A warhorse (kud) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW Mana:Burning>
A thief panics, and attempts to flee.
A thief  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW Mana:Burning>order aa
Order who to do what?

!# CW Mana:Burning>d
The Illusionist's House
*a Woman* is standing here.
*a Man* (mati) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: [west], up. - e:turnback.
A warhorse (kud) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
A mother eagle (kang) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW Mana:Burning>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW Mana:Burning>qu
cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a Man* (mati) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* (mati) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
*a Man* (mati) tries to pierce you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.


*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s a mother eagle (kang)'s attempt to hit her.

qu
The earth trembles beneath your feet! -- E A R T H Q U A K E  !! --			#ack quaking with charmie.... 
Some debris falls on you from above.
A warhorse (kud)  stops     F  O  L  L  O  W  I  N  G      you. !!!
A mother eagle (kang) hates your guts!						
A mother eagle (kang)  stops     F  O  L  L  O  W  I  N  G      you. !!!
A warhorse (kud) says 'For thrs, you div!'
A thief yells 'HELP! *Khamr the Elf* is trying to kill me in the Illusionist's House!'
A thief yells 'HELP! *Khamr the Elf* is trying to kill me in the Illusionist's House!'

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Hurt>/cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

You swiftly  D O D G E  a warhorse (kud)'s attempt to hit you.
A pack horse barely hits your right foot and tickles it.

*a Woman*  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

qu
The earth trembles beneath your feet! -- E A R T H Q U A K E  !! --
info You have %x experience points.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
inf %X %T
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
Some debris falls on you from above.
A thief yells 'HELP! *Khamr the Elf* is trying to kill me in the Illusionist's House!'
You try to slash *a Man* (mati), but he  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Man*(mati):Hurt>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 
cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

A mother eagle (kang) barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

A thief barely pierces your body and tickles it.

qu
*a Man* (mati) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* (mati)  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

The earth trembles beneath your feet! -- E A R T H Q U A K E  !! --
info You have %x experience points.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a warhorse (kud)'s death cry as he collapses.
inf %X %T
A warhorse (kud) is dead! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a thief:Awful>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
A thief panics, and attempts to flee.
#   $xpfromkill is now set to {23305644} [local]
#   $fornextkill is now set to {23305644} [local]
info TNL : %X xp   %T tp
You have 23305644 experience points.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a thief:Awful>1144356 0

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a thief:Awful>/cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
A warhorse has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

*a Man* (mati)  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .
A thief panics, and attempts to flee.
A thief  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

A mother eagle (kang) barely hits your body and tickles it.

*a Woman*  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .
A warhorse  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

The earth trembles beneath your feet! -- E A R T H Q U A K E  !! --

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle (kang):Bad>#   $xpfromkill is now set to {23306594} [local]
#   $fornextkill is now set to {23306594} [local]
info TNL : %X xp   %T tp
You have 23306594 experience points.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle (kang):Bad>1143406 0

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle (kang):Bad>GAINED XP   :  950 xp
TOTALGAINED :  25660 xp 
TNL : 1143406 xp   0 tp

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle (kang):Bad>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
A warhorse has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
GAINED XP   :  950 xp
TOTALGAINED :  25660 xp 
TNL : 1143406 xp   0 tp

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle (kang):Bad>flee

A mother eagle (kang) barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle (kang):Bad>
You try to slash a mother eagle (kang), but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle (kang):Bad>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle (kang):Bad>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle (kang):Bad>
*a Man* (mati) begins to recite a purple scroll.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle (kang):Bad>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (teh) =+=+=+= SLEEPING =+=+=+=
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A mother eagle (kang) is standing here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
*a Man* (mati) is standing here reading a scroll.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [west], up. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A mother eagle (kang) hits *a Woman*'s left foot.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u

*a Woman* slashes a mother eagle (kang)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (teh) =+=+=+= SLEEPING =+=+=+=
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A mother eagle (kang) is standing here.
*a Man* (mati) is standing here   +++==  G L O W I N G  ==+++   .
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [west], up. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*a Man* (mati)  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>rrm

A mother eagle (kang) barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle (kang):Bad>flee
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*a Woman* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Woman* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
A mother eagle (kang) swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mother eagle (kang):Bad>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mother eagle (kang):Bad>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (teh) =+=+=+= SLEEPING =+=+=+=
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>d

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
A warhorse has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) tries to pierce you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Man*(mati):Hurt>sp 1.*man*

*a Woman* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Man*(mati):Hurt>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Man*(mati):Hurt>/cast 'colour spray' 1.*man*
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

flee
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Man*(mati):Hurt>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   D O W N   > > > 
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A mother eagle (kang) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u

*a Woman* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>flee

*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (teh) =+=+=+= SLEEPING =+=+=+=
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fb 1.*man*
cast 'fireball' 1.*man*
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (mati)  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fb 1.*man*

*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>-cast 'fireball' 1.*man*
You start to concentrate...
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

flee
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

*a Woman* utters the words 'burning hands'
*a Woman* burns you.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 
*a Man* (mati) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
     ---< A R M O U R  D O W N >---     
*a Man* (mati) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>

*a Man* (mati)  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .
You try to slash *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
*a Woman* utters the words 'burning hands'
*a Woman* burns you.
*a Woman* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
A thief barely pierces your body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>flee

*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
You are already attempting to flee!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>flee


A thief panics, and attempts to flee.
A thief  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   D O W N   > > > 
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A mother eagle (kang) is standing here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (teh) =+=+=+= SLEEPING =+=+=+=
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Woman* is standing here.
*a Man* (mati) is standing here   +++==  G L O W I N G  ==+++   .
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.

*a Woman*  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

*a Man* (mati)  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .
A warhorse  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>u
flee
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   D O W N   > > > 
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A mother eagle (kang) is here, fighting *a Woman*.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
*a Woman* is here, fighting a mother eagle (kang).
*a Man* (mati) is standing here   +++==  G L O W I N G  ==+++   .
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Woman* strongly slashes a mother eagle (kang)'s body and shatters it.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast 'teleport' adghaothslo				#going worse i thought so teleport out a bit
You start to concentrate...

A mother eagle (kang) lightly hits *a Man* (mati)'s right arm.

A mother eagle (kang) swiftly  D O D G E s *a Man* (mati)'s attempt to pierce her.

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* (mati)  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

*.- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Golden Plains
Your vision is troubled and you feel disoriented.
Exits/emulated: {east}, {west}, up. - e:turnback.

*.- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
stat
l

You slowly regain your bearings as your head clears.

*.- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>82/182 hits, 27/131 mana, and 92/105 moves.

*.- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>OB: 46%, DB: 56%, PB: 62%, Armour: 64%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,143,406 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 159. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- sense life
- strength
- shield
- detect magic

*.- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Golden Plains
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits/emulated: {east}, {west}, up. - e:turnback.

*.- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
82/182 hits, 28/131 mana, and 93/105 moves.



              -============ SKIP =================-
		    i am regenning some
		quaffing ct lore then port in there


*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'teleport' kwaorughsa
You start to concentrate...

The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A mother eagle (teh) =+=+=+= SLEEPING =+=+=+=					#still sleeping but must not be longer
Exits/emulated: east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
181/182 hits, 79/138 mana, and 90/105 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 49%, DB: 56%, PB: 64%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,142,207 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 159. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- potion
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- detect magic
- armour
- novoid
- sense life
- strength
- shield

l

!# CW Mana:Burning>d
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A mother eagle (teh) =+=+=+= SLEEPING =+=+=+=
Exits/emulated: {east}, {west}, up. - e:turnback.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
The Illusionist's House
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW Mana:Burning>op exit w
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>w
The Old Tower Street
*a Woman* is here, resting on a warhorse.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>k *man*

*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.
You're already fighting!

*#~ CW Mana:Burning*a Woman*:Healthy>
You try to slash *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning*a Woman*:Healthy>gig

*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning*a Woman*:Healthy>
You giggle.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning*a Woman*:Healthy>
*a Woman* giggles.
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning*a Woman*:Healthy>
You try to slash *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning*a Woman*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
The Old Tower Street
A little boy is here, running around.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, south, west.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>s
The Old Tower Street
*a Woman* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, [east], south.
*a Woman* dismounts from a warhorse, and stops riding him.
A warhorse now follows *a Woman*.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>s
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>s
A Small Bridge
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A little boy is here, running around.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south.
You have found an assassin!

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>s
The Black Moon Street
*a Man* (mati) is here searching for tracks, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>w
The Black Moon Street
Exits: [north], east, west.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>n
op wooden
The wooden seems to be closed. <><><> E-X-I-T   C-L-O-S-E-D <><><>

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>n
Ok.
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  E A S T  ++++    riding a trained horse.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>
The Stable
Exits: (south).

!# CW Mana:Burning>s
The Black Moon Street
Exits: (north), east, west.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>e
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>s
s
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>
The Black Blood Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>w
The Black Blood Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, west.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>
Main Street
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found an assassin!

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>w
Main Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, west.
You have found a thief!

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>charm thief
cast n 'charm' thief
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
A thief starts following you.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>grou thief
A thief is now a group member.						#need to wake up eagle, just in case

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>lab thief akang
Ok.

                  ============== skip ====================


*#~ CW Mana:Burning>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, [east], south.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>op exit e
e
Ok.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>w
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (west), up.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, (east), south. - e:turnback.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>e
u
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Woman* is standing here scouting.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (west), up. - e:turnback.

!# CW>order kang k eagle

*a Woman* stops scouting upwards.

!# CW>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A mother eagle (teh) =+=+=+= SLEEPING =+=+=+=
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.

!# CW>That person isn't here.

!# CW>
You see *a Woman* scouting from below!

!# CW>d
op exit w
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [west], up. - e:turnback.

!# CW>Ok.

!# CW>w

*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.

!# CW>op door
The door seems to be closed. <><><> E-X-I-T   C-L-O-S-E-D <><><>
*a Woman* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!# CW*a Woman*:Healthy>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW*a Woman*:Healthy>op exit w
Ok.

!# CW*a Woman*:Healthy>
The door closes quietly.
*a Woman* utters the words 'burning hands'
*a Woman* burns you.
You try to slash *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine*a Woman*:Healthy>op exit w
w
Ok.
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.

!# CW HP:Fine*a Woman*:Healthy>flee
Ok.
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.

!# CW HP:Fine*a Woman*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine*a Woman*:Healthy>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A mother eagle (teh) =+=+=+= SLEEPING =+=+=+=
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Fine>order kang k eagle

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
A warhorse has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine>

*a Woman*  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .
A warhorse  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Fine>That person isn't here.

!# CW HP:Fine>d
The Illusionist's House
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up. - e:turnback.
You have found a thief (kang)!

!# CW HP:Fine>op exit w
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A mother eagle (teh) =+=+=+= SLEEPING =+=+=+=
Exits: [south], down.

!# CW HP:Fine>order kang k eagle
That person isn't here.

!# CW HP:Fine>d
The Illusionist's House
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Fine>op exit w
The door is opened from the other side. -- The door is OPENED ! --
It's already open!

!# CW HP:Fine>
You see *a Woman* scouting from the west!

!# CW HP:Fine>w
The Old Tower Street
*a Woman* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* (mati) is here searching for tracks, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*#~ CW HP:Fine>s

*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

*#~ CW HP:Fine>
The Old Tower Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, south, [west].

*#~ CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++    riding a trained horse.

*#~ CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

*#~ CW HP:Fine>s
A Small Bridge
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south.

*#~ CW HP:Fine>s

*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++    riding a trained horse.

*#~ CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

*#~ CW HP:Fine>op exit e

*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++    riding a trained horse.

*#~ CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

*#~ CW HP:Fine>e
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* (mati) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* (mati) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Your attempt to slash *a Man* (mati) fails.
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Man* (mati)'s attempt to pierce you.

*#~ CW HP:Fine*a Man*(mati):Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*#~ CW HP:Fine*a Man*(mati):Healthy>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

*#~ CW HP:Fine*a Man*(mati):Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   W E S T   > > > 
The Black Moon Street
Exits: [north], east, west.
You have found an assassin!

*#~ CW HP:Fine>e
e
The Black Moon Street
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
*a Man* (mati) is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.
You have found a thief (kang)!

*#~ CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

*#~ CW HP:Fine>op door
The door seems to be closed. <><><> E-X-I-T   C-L-O-S-E-D <><><>

*#~ CW HP:Fine>e
s
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Fine>
The Armoury
An armourer stands here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (west).
A thief (kang) has arrived from     ++++  W E S T  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...
The door closes quietly.

!# CW HP:Fine>op exit w
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine>w
n
The Black Moon Street
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
*a Man* (mati) is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*#~ CW HP:Fine>n
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*#~ CW HP:Fine>n
The Old Tower Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south, [west].

*#~ CW HP:Fine>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, (east), south.

*#~ CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++    riding a trained horse.

*#~ CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

*#~ CW HP:Fine>e

The door closes quietly.

*#~ CW HP:Fine>op door
The door seems to be closed. <><><> E-X-I-T   C-L-O-S-E-D <><><>

*#~ CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* (mati) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* (mati) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Man* (mati)'s attempt to pierce you.

*#~ CW HP:Fine*a Man*(mati):Healthy>s
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Fine*a Man*(mati):Healthy>
You try to slash *a Man* (mati), but he  P A R R I E S  successfully.

*#~ CW HP:Fine*a Man*(mati):Healthy>
*a Man* (mati) -- C L O S E S -- the door.

*#~ CW HP:Fine*a Man*(mati):Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

*#~ CW HP:Fine*a Man*(mati):Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
The Old Tower Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south, [west].

*#~ CW HP:Fine>s
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*#~ CW HP:Fine>order kang k eaglesc
That person isn't here.

*#~ CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 48%, DB: 56%, PB: 63%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,142,207 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 159. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- potion
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- detect magic
- armour
- sense life
- strength
- shield

*#~ CW HP:Fine>n
n
The Old Tower Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south, [west].

*#~ CW HP:Fine>n
The Old Tower Street
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
*a Man* (mati) is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, [east], south.
You have found a thief (kang)!

*#~ CW HP:Fine>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly  D O D G E  an assassin's attempt to pierce you.

*#~ CW HP:Fine an assassin:Healthy>n

You try to slash an assassin, but he  P A R R I E S  successfully.

*#~ CW HP:Fine an assassin:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*#~ CW HP:Fine an assassin:Healthy>flee
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++    riding a trained horse.
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   E A S T   > > > 
The Old Tower
Exits: west, up, [down].

!# CW HP:Fine>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

Your magic armour is revitalised.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
The Old Tower Street
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found a thief (kang)!

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>order kang k eagle

*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++    riding a trained horse.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.
You    ====  F  A  I  L  E  D  ====      to control a thief (kang).

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
The Old Tower Street
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, [east], south.
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++    riding a trained horse.
A little boy  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>> .

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
The Old Tower Street
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
*a Man* (mati) is here searching for something, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>op exit e
e
Ok.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Illusionist's House
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (west), up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
The Old Tower Street
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
*a Man* (mati) is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, (east), south.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s

The door closes quietly.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s

*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++    riding a trained horse.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 
A Small Bridge
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++    riding a trained horse.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
The Old Tower Street
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, [east], south.
You have found an assassin!

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++    riding a trained horse.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s

You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Man* (mati)'s attempt to pierce you.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Man* (mati) swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash him.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Healthy>flee

*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Healthy>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   E A S T   > > > 
The Old Tower
Exits: west, up, [down].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
Up in the Tower
A haggard man dressed in tattered robes is here, willing to teach his art.
Exits: down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
152/182 hits, 106/126 mana, and 93/105 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cs
cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

     C U R E  S E R I O U S    

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
The Old Tower
Exits: west, up, [down].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found a thief (kang)!

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
The Old Tower Street
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A little boy is here, running around.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, [east], south.
A thief (kang) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>op exit e

A little boy  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>> .

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++    riding a trained ho
rse.
Ok.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
w
The Illusionist's House
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (west), up. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Old Tower Street
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*a Man* (mati) is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*a Man* (mati) -- C L O S E S -- the door.
The door is opened from the other side. -- The door is OPENED ! --

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Man* (mati)'s attempt to pierce you.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Fine>w

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  E A S T  ++++   .
A warhorse has arrived from     ++++  E A S T  ++++   .
You try to slash *a Man* (mati), but he  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Fine>op exit w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Fine>op exit w
w

*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Fine>
You don't see any exit there.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Fine>flee
w
You don't see any exit there.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Fine>
*a Woman* -- O P E N S -- the door.
 PANIC! You can't quit the fight!     ++ P A N I C++ 

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*a Woman*  <<< EAST >>>  <<< EAST >>>  <<< EAST >>> .
A warhorse  <<< EAST >>>  <<< EAST >>>  <<< EAST >>> .

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Fine>
*a Man* (mati) tries to pierce you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Fine>w

You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
The Old Tower Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south, [west].

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>op exit w
op door
The door seems to be closed. <><><> E-X-I-T   C-L-O-S-E-D <><><>

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already open!

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
A Small Bridge
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
The Old Tower Street
A little boy is here, running around.
*a Man* (mati) is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, south, (west).
You have found a thief!

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
The Old Tower Street
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, [east], south.
You have found a thief (kang)!

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>op exit e
Ok.
A pale moon rises in the east.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
u
The Illusionist's House
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (west), up. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>order kang k eagle

*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.					#ahaaa.....it woke up... nice, now i can wack em
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>That person isn't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
The Illusionist's House
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up. - e:turnback.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The door is opened from the other side. -- The door is OPENED ! --

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  W E S T  ++++   .
A warhorse has arrived from     ++++  W E S T  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* barely slashes your head and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Woman*:Fine>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Woman*:Fine>order followers hit *man*
a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Woman*:Fine>order followers assist
You    ====  F  A  I  L  E  D  ====      to control Someone.
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Woman*:Fine>flee
You    ====  F  A  I  L  E  D  ====      to control Someone.
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Woman*:Fine>
*a Woman* utters the words 'burning hands'
*a Woman* burns you.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Woman*:Fine>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*a Woman*  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
grou teh
The Illusionist's House
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: (west), up. - e:turnback.
You have found a thief (kang)!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A mother eagle (teh) barely hits *a Woman*'s body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>A mother eagle (teh) is now a group member.
*a Woman* tries to slash a mother eagle (teh), but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit

*a Woman* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.
*a Woman* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
It's already  C L O S E D !

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* -- O P E N S -- the door.
*a Woman* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
A mother eagle (teh) tries to hit *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*a Woman*  <<< WEST >>>  <<< WEST >>>  <<< WEST >>> .
A warhorse  <<< WEST >>>  <<< WEST >>>  <<< WEST >>> .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The door closes quietly.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
op door
The door seems to be closed. <><><> E-X-I-T   C-L-O-S-E-D <><><>

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
The Old Tower Street
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
*a Woman* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  E A S T  ++++   .

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
The Illusionist's House
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (west), up. - e:turnback.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  W E S T  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: [south], down.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
The Illusionist's House
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up. - e:turnback.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You feel bolder.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: [south], down.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>flee
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   D O W N   > > > 
The Illusionist's House
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc

168/182 hits, 107/126 mana, and 95/105 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The door is opened from the other side. -- The door is OPENED ! --

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  W E S T  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  W E S T  ++++   .
A trained horse has arrived from     ++++  W E S T  ++++   .
A warhorse has arrived from     ++++  W E S T  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 				#let her blocked, and lets fight

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u

*a Man* (mati)  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .
A trained horse  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A mother eagle (teh) is here, fighting *a Man* (mati).
*a Man* (mati) is here, fighting a mother eagle (teh).
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.
You have found a thief (kang)!
*a Man* (mati) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* (mati)  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>flee

*a Man* (mati)  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .
A trained horse  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   D O W N   > > > 
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* (mati) is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*a Man* (mati)  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .
A trained horse  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Woman*:Fine>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
A trained horse has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Woman*:Fine>flee

*a Man* (mati)  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .
A trained horse  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A thief (kang) is standing here (hidden).
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
*a Man* (mati) is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The earth trembles and shivers.	

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*a Man* (mati)  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .
A trained horse  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
A trained horse has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>flee

The earth trembles and shivers.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   D O W N   > > > 
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Woman* is here, fighting a warhorse.
A warhorse is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>qu

*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
A trained horse has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>\cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a Woman* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 
The earth trembles beneath your feet! -- E A R T H Q U A K E  !! --
info You have %x experience points.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a warhorse's death cry as he collapses.
inf %X %T
A warhorse is dead! R.I.P.
Some debris falls on you from above.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Woman*:Fine>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 
You try to slash *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Woman*:Fine>
A trained horse panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Fine>
You swiftly  D O D G E  a trained horse's attempt to hit you.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Fine>flee
#   $xpfromkill is now set to {23308753} [local]
#   $fornextkill is now set to {23308753} [local]
info TNL : %X xp   %T tp
You have 23308753 experience points.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Fine>1141247 0

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Fine>
A trained horse panics, and attempts to flee.
A trained horse  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*(mati):Fine>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A thief (kang) is standing here (hidden).
A mother eagle (teh) is here, fighting *a Woman*.
*a Woman* is here, fighting a mother eagle (teh).
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.


!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
GAINED XP   :  1008 xp
TOTALGAINED :  27819 xp 
TNL : 1141247 xp   0 tp

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A mother eagle (teh) tries to hit *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>flee

A thief (kang) tries to steal gold from *a Man* (mati).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
A mother eagle (teh) swiftly  D O D G E s *a Woman*'s attempt to slash her.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   D O W N   > > > 
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
A trained horse has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>qu

*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>|cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a Woman*  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

*a Man* (mati)  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .
A trained horse  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

The earth trembles beneath your feet! -- E A R T H Q U A K E  !! --

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flee

*a Woman* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Fine>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Fine>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
A trained horse has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flee
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A thief (kang) is standing here (hidden).
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
A trained horse has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Fine>
A thief (kang) tries to steal gold from *a Man* (mati).
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Fine>
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Fine>flee

*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Fine>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   D O W N   > > > 
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
A trained horse has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flee
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*a Woman*  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

*a Man* (mati)  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .
A trained horse  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flee

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
A trained horse has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Fine>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A thief (kang) is standing here (hidden).
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
A trained horse has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flee

*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   D O W N   > > > 
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.
*a Woman* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Fine>
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Fine>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Fine>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
A trained horse has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Fine>flee

*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Fine>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A thief (kang) is standing here (hidden).
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
A trained horse has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flee

*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   D O W N   > > > 
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>qu

*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
A trained horse has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>|cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

*a Man* (mati) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* (mati) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
*a Man* (mati) fails to pierce you.

*a Woman*  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

The earth trembles beneath your feet! -- E A R T H Q U A K E  !! --
info You have %x experience points.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a trained horse's death cry as he collapses.
inf %X %T
A trained horse is dead! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Man*(mati):Hurt>
You try to slash *a Man* (mati), but he  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Man*(mati):Hurt>flee
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
#   $xpfromkill is now set to {23309236} [local]
#   $fornextkill is now set to {23309236} [local]
info TNL : %X xp   %T tp
You have 23309236 experience points.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Man*(mati):Hurt>1140764 0

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Man*(mati):Hurt>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A thief (kang) is standing here (hidden).
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>GAINED XP   :  483 xp
TOTALGAINED :  28302 xp 
TNL : 1140764 xp   0 tp

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flee
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   D O W N   > > > 
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>qu

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Fine>
*a Man* (mati)  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 
cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a Woman* utters the word 'earthquake'
*a Woman* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
The earth trembles beneath your feet! -- E A R T H Q U A K E  !! --

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>flee

You try to slash *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A thief (kang) is standing here (hidden).
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>

*a Man* (mati)  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>flee

*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
A Small Library
A small intelligent looking mage is standing here.
A small intelligent looking mage is standing here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n

A mage tries to hit you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>n

You swiftly  D O D G E  a mage's attempt to hit you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>op exit n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash a mage's right arm extremely hard.
===== SHOCKED !! =====

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>n

You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>op exit n
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>op exit n
op exit n

A mage barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>flee
flee
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>It's already open!
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>op exit n
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>op exit n
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A mage barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>op exit n
Ok.
*a Woman* seems to avoid the fight.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>op exit n
It's already open!
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A mage swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash him.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>op exit n
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>It's already open!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Fine>op exit n
op exit n
Ok.
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A thief (kang) is standing here (hidden).
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down. - e:niche.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The smalldoor closes quietly.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You don't see any exit there.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>op exit n
You don't see any exit there.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>d
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 
The smalldoor is opened from the other side. -- The smalldoor is OPENED ! --
You don't see any exit there.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u

*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the smalldoor.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*a Woman*  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>flee

Your attempt to slash *a Woman* fails.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
*a Man* (mati) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
     ---< A R M O U R  D O W N >---     
*a Man* (mati) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   D O W N   > > > 
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>qu

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>\cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (mati)  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .
*a Woman* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Woman* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
*a Woman* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>flee

*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A mother eagle (teh) is here, fighting *a Man* (mati).
*a Man* (mati) is here, fighting a mother eagle (teh).
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.
You have found a thief (kang)!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*a Man* (mati) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* (mati)  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>order followers assist
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* -- O P E N S -- the smalldoor.
A thief (kang) leaves his hiding place.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>k *man*

A thief (kang) tries to steal gold from *a Woman*.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>order followers assist
You lightly slash *a Woman*'s body and tickle it.
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>A thief (kang) joins your fight.
A mother eagle (teh) joins a thief (kang)'s fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (teh) barely hits *a Woman*'s body and tickles it.
A thief (kang) tries to pierce *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>order followers assist
k *man*
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>k *man*

*a Woman* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s a mother eagle (teh)'s attempt to hit her.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>order followers assist

*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>order followers assist
You    ====  F  A  I  L  E  D  ====      to control a thief (kang).
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>d
k *man*

The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Man* (mati) is standing here reading a scroll.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up. - e:turnback.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*a Woman* sits down and rests.
*a Man* (mati) is surrounded by a white aura.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>order followers assist
*a Woman* puffs reassuringly on her faithful pipe.
You lightly slash *a Man* (mati)'s right leg.
*a Man* (mati) fails to pierce you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Man*(mati):Wounded>

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Man*(mati):Wounded>
*a Woman*
 stops using a wooden pipe.
*a Woman* awkwardly draws an engraved broadsword.
A mother eagle (teh) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (teh) barely hits *a Man* (mati)'s left foot and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Man*(mati):Wounded>
*a Woman* stops resting, and clambers on her feet.
Someone joins your fight.
A thief (kang) leaves his hiding place.
A thief (kang) strongly pierces *a Man* (mati)'s right leg.
*a Man* (mati) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Man*(mati):Wounded>
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Man*(mati):Wounded>
*a Man* (mati) panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Man*(mati):Wounded>
You barely slash *a Man* (mati)'s head and tickle it.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Man*(mati):Wounded>k *man*
as

A mother eagle (teh) strongly hits *a Man* (mati)'s right hand and shatters it.
*a Man* (mati) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* (mati)  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>order followers assist
sa assist
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 
You    ====  F  A  I  L  E  D  ====      to control a thief (kang).
A mother eagle (teh) joins your fight.
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>order followers assist

You try to slash *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>flee
A thief (kang) joins your fight.
Ok.
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s a thief (kang)'s attempt to pierce her.
A mother eagle (teh) barely hits *a Woman*'s right arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*a Woman* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Woman*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*a Man* (mati) is standing here   +++==  G L O W I N G  ==+++   .
Exits: (south), down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast n 'armour'

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (mati)  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .
*a Woman* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>> .

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

*a Woman* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
     --< A R M O U R  U P >--      

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Woman*:Hurt>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Woman*:Hurt>k *man*

You try to slash *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Woman*:Hurt>order followers assist
You're already fighting!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Woman*:Hurt>But you have no loyal subjects here?

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Woman*:Hurt>
*a Woman* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Woman* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Woman*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
A Small Library
A small intelligent looking mage is standing here.
A small intelligent looking mage is standing here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n

*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>op exit n
op door
The door seems to be closed. <><><> E-X-I-T   C-L-O-S-E-D <><><>

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>op exit n
op door
The door seems to be closed. <><><> E-X-I-T   C-L-O-S-E-D <><><>
*a Man* (mati) tries to pierce you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.
You strongly slash *a Man* (mati)'s left leg and shatter it.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>op exit n
Ok.
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>n
flee
flee
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>op exit n
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>op exit n
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>op exit n
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>
You are already attempting to flee!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>op exit n
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>op exit n
It's already open!
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>op exit n
It's already open!
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.
You swiftly  D O D G E  a mage's attempt to hit you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>op exit n
Ok.
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.
A mage tries to hit you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>
 PANIC! You can't quit the fight!     ++ P A N I C++ 
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Man* (mati)'s attempt to pierce you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>op exit n
op exit n
Ok.
You strongly slash *a Man* (mati)'s left leg and shatter it.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>op exit n
op exit n
It's already open!
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>op exit n
*a Man* (mati) -- O P E N S -- the door.
It's already open!
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.
You swiftly  D O D G E  a mage's attempt to hit you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(mati):Bad>op exit n
Ok.
*a Man* (mati) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* (mati)  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>> .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a mage:Fine>
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the door.
Ok.
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*a Man* (mati) is standing here   +++==  G L O W I N G  ==+++   .
Exits: (south), down. - e:niche.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>op exit n
The smalldoor closes quietly.
You don't see any exit there.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You don't see any exit there.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>d
You don't see any exit there.
The smalldoor is opened from the other side. -- The smalldoor is OPENED ! --

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a Man* (mati) -- C L O S E S -- the smalldoor.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A thief (kang) is standing here.
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>u
k *man*

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Woman*:Hurt>asass
You're already fighting!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Woman*:Hurt>
You try to slash *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Woman*:Hurt>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Woman*:Hurt>order followers assist
You    ====  F  A  I  L  E  D  ====      to control a thief (kang).
A mother eagle (teh) joins your fight.
Ok.
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 
A mother eagle (teh) barely hits *a Woman*'s body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Woman*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>d

*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A thief (kang) is standing here.
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *man*
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .
*a Man* (mati) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

*a Woman*  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

*a Man* (mati)  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cast 'call lightning' 1.*man*
Nobody here by that name.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
k *man*
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*a Woman* is standing here.
*a Man* (mati) is standing here   +++==  G L O W I N G  ==+++   .
Exits: [south], down.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s a mother eagle (teh)'s attempt to hit her.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>order followers assist

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Woman* gets an azure scroll from a sable pouch.
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Woman* begins to recite an azure scroll.

order followers assist

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Man*(mati):Bad>
*a Man* (mati) tries to pierce you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Man*(mati):Bad>
You barely slash *a Man* (mati)'s left foot.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Man*(mati):Awful>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Man*(mati):Awful>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Man*(mati):Awful>A mother eagle (teh) joins your fight.
Ok.
*a Woman* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
A mother eagle (teh) hits *a Man* (mati)'s right arm hard and shatters it.
*a Man* (mati) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Man*(mati):Dying>Ok.
Someone joins your fight.
A thief (kang) leaves his hiding place.
A thief (kang) pierces *a Man* (mati)'s left leg hard and shatters it.
*a Man* (mati) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Man*(mati):Dying>
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Man*(mati):Dying>
You slash *a Man* (mati)'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
===== SHOCKED !! =====
info You have %x experience points.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *a Man* (mati)'s death cry as he collapses.
inf %X %T
*a Man* (mati) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Man* (mati).

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>#   $xpfromkill is now set to {23409346} [local]
#   $fornextkill is now set to {23409346} [local]
info TNL : %X xp   %T tp
You have 23409346 experience points.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>1040654 0

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>k *man*

As *a Woman* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
*a Woman* puts an azure scroll in a leather backpack.
*a Woman* puts a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.
*a Woman* puts a pungent brew in a leather backpack.
GAINED XP   :  100110 xp
TOTALGAINED :  128412 xp 
TNL : 1040654 xp   0 tp

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>order followers assist

As *a Woman* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*a Woman* barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
You    ====  F  A  I  L  E  D  ====      to control a thief
 (kang).
A mother eagle (teh) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (teh) lightly hits *a Woman*'s right arm.
 PANIC! You can't quit the fight!     ++ P A N I C++ 

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
k *man*

*a Woman* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   D O W N   > > > 
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>order followers assist
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
But you have no loyal subjects here?

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k *man*
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A thief (kang) is standing here.
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>order followers assist
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>> .
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You    ====  F  A  I  L  E  D  ====      to control a thief (kang).
Ok.

*a Woman*  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k *man*

*a Woman* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
 PANIC! You can't quit the fight!     ++ P A N I C++ 

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>order followers assist

You try to slash *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   D O W N   > > > 
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>But you have no loyal subjects here?

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Woman* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Woman* begins some strange incantations... 

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>cha wimpy 50

You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>u
Wimpy set to: 50
You try to slash *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>flee

*a Woman* utters the words 'burning hands'
*a Woman* burns you.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   U P   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A thief (kang) is standing here.
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: (south), down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
A Small Library
A small intelligent looking mage is standing here.
A small intelligent looking mage is standing here.
Exits: (north). - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n

The door closes quietly.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>op door
The door seems to be closed. <><><> E-X-I-T   C-L-O-S-E-D <><><>

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>k *man*
Ok.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>op exit n
op exit n
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>op exit n
It's already open!
A mage tries to hit you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.
A mage swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash him.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a mage:Fine>op exit n
It's already open!
The door closes quietly.
You swiftly  D O D G E  a mage's attempt to hit you.
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a mage:Fine>op exit n
Ok.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a mage:Fine>op exit n
It's already open!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a mage:Fine>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A thief (kang) is standing here.
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: (south), down. - e:niche.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>op exit n
You don't see any exit there.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>op exit n
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
You don't see any exit there.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the smalldoor.
You don't see any exit there.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cs
You don't see any exit there.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
*a Woman* -- O P E N S -- the smalldoor.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>/cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   D O W N   > > > 
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A thief (kang) is standing here.
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

*a Woman*  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cs
cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   D O W N   > > > 
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A thief (kang) is standing here.
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cs
cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

cha wimp 0
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
A Small Library
A small intelligent looking mage is standing here.
A small intelligent looking mage is standing here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Wimpy set to: 0

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A thief (kang) is standing here.
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>k *man*

*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the smalldoor.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>order followers assist

*a Woman* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
*a Woman* -- O P E N S -- the smalldoor.
You're already fighting!
You try to slash *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>A thief (kang) joins your fight.
A mother eagle (teh) joins a thief (kang)'s fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (teh) lightly hits *a Woman*'s right leg.
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s a thief (kang)'s attempt to pierce her.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the smalldoor.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
*a Woman* -- O P E N S -- the smalldoor.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>order followers assist

*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>> .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Ok.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*a Woman* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>k *man*

You try to slash *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>order followers assist
A thief (kang) joins your fight.
A mother eagle (teh) joins a thief (kang)'s fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (teh) hits *a Woman*'s head.
A thief (kang) pierces *a Woman*'s right arm.
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>d
k *man*
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up. - e:turnback.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>order followers assist
You approach *a Woman*, trying to slash her.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>A mother eagle (teh) joins your fight.
Ok.
*a Woman* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Wounded>
Someone joins your fight.
A thief (kang) leaves his hiding place.
A mother eagle (teh) hits *a Woman*'s right hand.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Bad>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>u
k *man*
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: (south), down.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>order followers assist
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>d
k *man*
You    ====  F  A  I  L  E  D  ====      to control Someone.
Ok.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Bad>order followers assist
You're already fighting!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Bad>k *man*
A mother eagle (teh) joins your fight.
Ok.
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s a mother eagle (teh)'s attempt to hit her.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Bad>
Someone joins your fight.
A thief (kang) leaves his hiding place.
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s a thief (kang)'s attempt to pierce her.
You try to slash *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Bad>
*a Woman* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Bad>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>d
k *man*
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Woman* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: [west], up. - e:turnback.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.
A mother eagle (teh) barely hits *a Woman*'s left hand.
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Woman*'s attempt to slash you.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Bad>order followers assist
Ok.
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>>  <<< UP >>> .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A thief (kang) leaves his hiding place.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>u
k *man*
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You try to slash *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired*a Woman*:Bad>order followers assist
You    ====  F  A  I  L  E  D  ====      to control Someone.
A mother eagle (teh) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (teh) hits *a Woman*'s body and shatters it.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Bad>
*a Woman* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Bad>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Bad>
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*a Woman*:Bad>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>> .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>d

The smalldoor closes quietly.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>u
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: (south), down.
A thief (kang) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *man*
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k *man*
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s

*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k *man*

*a Woman*  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A Small Library
A small intelligent looking mage is standing here.
A small intelligent looking mage is standing here.
Exits: (north).
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
A mage quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a mage:Fine>They aren't here.
A mage quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
A mage barely hits your right foot and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a mage:Fine>n

You strongly slash a mage's body.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a mage:Fine>
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a mage:Fine>flee
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a mage:Fine>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a mage:Fine>

*a Woman*  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>> .
A mage tries to hit you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a mage:Fine>op exit n
You are already attempting to flee!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a mage:Fine>op exit n

You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A mage barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a mage:Fine>It's already open!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a mage:Fine>op exit n
op exit n
The door closes quietly.
Ok.
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down. - e:niche.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You don't see any exit there.
*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the smalldoor.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You don't see any exit there.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*a Woman* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.
You try to slash *a Woman*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired*a Woman*:Bad>op exit s
Ok.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired*a Woman*:Bad>fb 1.*man*
cast 'fireball' 1.*man*
You start to concentrate...
*a Woman* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

*a Woman* -- C L O S E S -- the smalldoor.

as
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>lb 1.*man*
sa assist
Ok.
*a Woman* has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*a Woman* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*a Woman* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired*a Woman*:Bad>/cast 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*
You start to concentrate...

*a Woman* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*a Woman* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Woman* with full impact.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired*a Woman*:Awful>
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Woman*  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>>  <<< DOWN >>> .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>lb 1.*man*
cast 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*
Nobody here by that name.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d
lb 1.*man*
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up. - e:turnback.
Using her lockpicks, *a Woman* tries to pick the turnback's lock...

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>\cast 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Woman* with full impact.
*a Woman* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You slash *a Woman*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
===== SHOCKED !! =====
info You have %x experience points.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Woman*'s death cry as she collapses.
inf %X %T
*a Woman* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>#   $xpfromkill is now set to {23509395} [local]
#   $fornextkill is now set to {23509395} [local]
info TNL : %X xp   %T tp
You have 23509395 experience points.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>940605 0

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>u
GAINED XP   :  100049 xp
TOTALGAINED :  228461 xp 
TNL : 940605 xp   0 tp

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of pale red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: [south], down. - e:turnback.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>op exit s
Ok.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
n
A Small Library
A small intelligent looking mage is standing here.
A small intelligent looking mage is standing here.
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
Exits: (north). - e:niche.
You have found a thief (kang)!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of pale red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: (south), down.
A thief (kang) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>d
The Illusionist's House
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up. - e:turnback.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  A B O V E  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>ec
exa 1.corpse
In the corpse (here):
a fortune in gold
a fragrant-smelling bag
a sable pouch; it glows blue
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
an engraved broadsword (well-maintained); it glows blue
a keyring with some sets of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a staff inlaid with gems
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a twisted crown; it glows blue
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a red ruby; it glows blue
a jewelled ring; it glows blue
an icy ring; it glows blue

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You begin to feel thirsty.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
41/182 hits, 12/131 mana, and 52/105 moves.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>trop #
               *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  1%,  #Nelle                    |   1,  1%,  #Covonon                  |
   1,  0%,  #Bulaba                   |   1,  0%,  #Rev                      |
   1,  0%,  #Zimrathôn                |   1,  0%,  #Ragnarok                 |
   1,  1%,  #Notorious                |   1,  0%,  #Trollo                   |
   1,  0%,  #Mosh                     |   1,  0%,  #Gimilzagar               |
   1,  0%,  #Belgarath                |   1,  0%,  #Sáuphér                  |
   2,  0%,  #Razmataz                 |   3,  0%,  #Djaqur                   |
   1,  0%,  #Vlkodlak                 |   2,  1%,  #Fiend                    |
   1,  0%,  #Roostur                  |   1,  0%,  #Arcel                    |
   1,  1%,  #Schyzo                   |   3,  3%,  #Jucy                     |
   1,  0%,  #Glasya                   |   1,  0%,  #Daemonicus               |
   1,  0%,  #Zorts                    |   1,  0%,  #Mahameru                 |
   5,  0%,  #Pickischnaari            |   2,  0%,  #Hittagh                  |
   1,  0%,  #Stealthy                 |   1,  0%,  #Bubs                     |
   1,  0%,  #Tarikuri                 |   1,  0%,  #Welho                    |
   1,  0%,  #Mutabor                  |   1,  1%,  #Plisken                  |
   1,  1%,  #Stumbles                 |   1,  0%,  #Terash                   |
   1,  0%,  #Thralk                   |   1,  0%,  #Branigan                 |
   1,  1%,  #Khel                     |   1,  1%,  #Eisenhower               |
   1,  0%,  #Mellis                   |   1,  0%,  #Scorponok                |

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q: quit (82%) *** 

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of red and white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: (south), down.
A mother eagle (teh) has arrived from     ++++  B E L O W  ++++   .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ec
exa 1.corpse
In the corpse (here):
a fortune in gold
a hunting knife (worn)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a red ruby; it glows blue
a stone
a water skin
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
a double edged eket (flawless); it glows blue
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (satisfactory); it glows blue
a metal-shod staff; it glows blue
a sturdy pair of soft leather sleeves (worn out)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a plain pair of pants (worn)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a plain pair of pants (worn)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a long hollow stem

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>b shadow
bash shadow
Maybe learning how to bash would help?

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {shadow} [local]
l
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of red and white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A mother eagle (teh) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, down.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>d

a long hollow stem


2016/10/17 14:41, Khamr:   
Sorry, wrong title, must be Telperien's Lesson (typo) Can we edit it?

2016/10/17 15:06, Telessar:  Rated: Superb 
Good log. Nice to see ya back here

2016/10/17 15:48, Vegas: 
Thanks for posting. Well played.

2016/10/17 16:23, Baratheon:Rated: Average 
Cool log. In the first fight You ==== F A I L E D ==== with your -- E A R T H Q U A K E !! -- plan. I was glad to see === Y O U F L E E === and teleport away. In the second fight, you used charmies well and were able to deal damage from ++++ A B O V E ++++ and ++++ B E L O W ++++

2016/10/17 17:13, Breaux: 
Good to have you back. Always enjoyed particularly ashep!

2016/10/17 18:18, Bungo:Rated: Good 
Well played.

2016/10/19 16:01, Torkild: 
The charmie-controlling was horrible :P Thanks for the log though.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Poppis, Sompret, Telessar 
 Good Bungo, Susu 
 Average Baratheon, Dreag, Khelak 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back