Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Superwobbit!!! (Pogo)comments   back
  
(21 ratings and 1769 hits. Posted 2018/03/28)
*Pogo the Superhobbit*
Date: March 28, 2018



> I was having an atypically good day, so I was feeling hopeful!
> Was some darkies around Brolg, but I picked up tracks of a BN
> named Phrike! I knew he recently got 25, so I knew he was
> eager to kill me!
> I met him near Tall, and tracks led me to stonegrate.



You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

The stonegrate is opened from the other side.

The stonegrate closes quietly.

You see:
   - a faint track of a lithe orc leading down done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of a pack horse leading down done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* leading down done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of a boar leading west done less than 4 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
score
224/224 hits, 112/125 mana, and 113/118 moves.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
stat
OB: 63%, DB: 56%, PB: 61%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,536,315 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- novoid
- noquit
- bless
- armour
- strength
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- potion
- shield
- detect magic

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
ds
drink skin
You can't find a skin.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>eq

You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring; it glows blue
<worn around neck>   a necklace; it glows blue
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone; it glows blue
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet; it glows blue
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (satisfactory); it glows blue
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless); it glows blue
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
dg
drink goblet
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
score
224/224 hits, 113/125 mana, and 116/118 moves.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
look
Base of the Misty Mountains
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A mountain troll (smooch) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west, {down}. - d:stonegrate.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>

You hear a *click* in a lock.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
stat
OB: 63%, DB: 56%, PB: 61%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,536,315 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- novoid
- noquit
- bless
- armour
- strength
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- potion
- shield
- detect magic

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
whoi phrike
Phrike the Black Numenorean Mercenary is a level twenty-five Black Numenorean Mercenary.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring; it glows blue
<worn around neck>   a necklace; it glows blue
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone; it glows blue
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet; it glows blue
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (satisfactory); it glows blue
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless); it glows blue
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
opr
order followers protect pogo
Ok.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
score
224/224 hits, 119/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
st
stat
You are already standing.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
OB: 63%, DB: 56%, PB: 61%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,536,315 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- novoid
- noquit
- bless
- armour
- strength
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- potion
- shield
- detect magic

*< CRW Mana:Burning>

The day has begun.


A mountain troll (smooch) slowly turns into stone. < ---- HMM! This is pretty cool!



*< CRW Mana:Burning>
l
Base of the Misty Mountains
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A mountain troll (smooch) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west, {down}. - d:stonegrate.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
st
You are already standing.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>

A mountain troll (smooch) slowly turns into stone.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
east
You cannot ride there.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
south
Thinning Woodland Grove
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRW Mana:Burning>
east
Base of the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>east

A Dusty Mine Entrance
Exits: north, west.

*< CRW Mana:Burning>
lead
You stop riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule starts following you.

*< CW Mana:Burning>
north
Dusty Mine Tunnel
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
Exits: north, south.
A mountain troll (smooch) intercepts a malevolent bat's blow.
A malevolent bat tries to hit a mountain troll (smooch), but it parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge a malevolent bat's attempt to hit you.

!= CW Mana:Burning a malevolent bat:Healthy>

A mountain troll (smooch) says 'Sxininj eyes! I likes fo tobble yers whole!'

!= CW Mana:Burning a malevolent bat:Healthy>
north

A mountain troll (smooch) hits a malevolent bat's body very hard.

!= CW Mana:Burning a malevolent bat:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW Mana:Burning a malevolent bat:Healthy>

You strongly pierce a malevolent bat's right wing.

!= CW Mana:Burning a malevolent bat:Fine>

You swiftly dodge a malevolent bat's attempt to hit you.

!= CW a malevolent bat:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Dusty Mine Entrance
Exits: north, west.

*< CW>
north
Dusty Mine Tunnel
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat is here, fighting a mountain troll (smooch).
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A mountain troll (smooch) is here, fighting a malevolent bat.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW>
A malevolent bat tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A mountain troll (smooch) hits a malevolent bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW a malevolent bat:Healthy>
order followers flee
Ok.
A mountain troll (smooch) panics, and attempts to flee.
A mountain troll (smooch) leaves south.

!= CW a malevolent bat:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Dusty Intersection
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW>
south
Dusty Mine Tunnel
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south.
You swiftly dodge a malevolent bat's attempt to hit you.

!= CW a malevolent bat:Healthy>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW a malevolent bat:Healthy>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!
A malevolent bat barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
You strongly pierce a malevolent bat's body.

!= CW HP:Fine a malevolent bat:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Dusty Mine Entrance
A mountain troll (smooch) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

*< CW HP:Fine>
south
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< CW HP:Fine>
north
Dusty Mine Tunnel
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine>
Dusty Intersection
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Fine>
look
Dusty Intersection
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A mountain troll (smooch) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Fine>
east
Dirty Tunnel
Exits: north, west.
You have found a large bat!

!= CW HP:Fine>
l n
Looking through the opening you see a wooden lift carrying:

!= CW HP:Fine>

A large bat leaves its hiding place.
A large bat tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Fine a large bat:Healthy>

You pierce a large bat's right foot hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Fine a large bat:Fine>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Fine a large bat:Fine>
order followers assist
A mountain troll (smooch) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mountain troll (smooch) hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Fine a large bat:Wounded>
look
Dirty Tunnel
A large bat is here, fighting YOU.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A mountain troll (smooch) is here, fighting a large bat.
Exits/emulated: north, west.

!= CW HP:Fine a large bat:Wounded>

A mountain troll (smooch) hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.
A large bat is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!= CW HP:Fine a large bat:Dying>exa troll

This troll has adapted to its environment perfectly. Its body is covered with
little, horny plates and its big, redshot eyes are staring out from two holes
in the head.
A mountain troll (smooch) looks pretty hurt.

!= CW HP:Fine a large bat:Dying>

You pierce a large bat's body extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear a large bat's death cry as it collapses.
get coins corpse
A large bat is dead! R.I.P.

!= CW HP:Fine>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

!= CW>
north
Inside a Wooden Lift
A wooden crank is here, ready to operate the lift.
Exits: south.
The floor bounces slightly as you step onto the lift.

![ CW>
look
Inside a Wooden Lift
A wooden crank is here, ready to operate the lift.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A mountain troll (smooch) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south.

![ CW>
ga
get all
You unplug a wooden crank from the socket and pick it up.

![ CW>
score
224/224 hits, 125/125 mana, and 109/118 moves.

![ CW>
stat
OB: 60%, DB: 56%, PB: 59%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,536,049 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- breath of briskness
- novoid
- noquit
- bless
- armour
- strength
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- potion
- shield
- detect magic

![ CW>
exa troll
This troll has adapted to its environment perfectly. Its body is covered with
little, horny plates and its big, redshot eyes are staring out from two holes
in the head.
A mountain troll (smooch) looks pretty hurt.

![ CW>
yell hehe
Ok.

![ CW>
yell mountain troll turned to stone
Ok.

![ CW>
score
224/224 hits, 125/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

![ CW>
exa troll
This troll has adapted to its environment perfectly. Its body is covered with
little, horny plates and its big, redshot eyes are staring out from two holes
in the head.
A mountain troll (smooch) looks pretty hurt.

![ CW>
score
224/224 hits, 125/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

![ CW>
stat
OB: 60%, DB: 56%, PB: 59%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,536,049 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- breath of briskness
- novoid
- noquit
- bless
- armour
- strength
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- potion
- shield
- detect magic

![ CW>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring; it glows blue
<worn around neck>   a necklace; it glows blue
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone; it glows blue
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet; it glows blue
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (satisfactory); it glows blue
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless); it glows blue
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

![ CW>
i
You are carrying:
a wooden crank
a nimble blade (flawless); it glows blue
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a ticket for a horse of the Rohirrim
an important-looking letter
a wooden pipe
a black candle; it glows blue
an obsidian eye; it glows blue
a jewel-encrusted goblet

![ CW>
lip
l in pack
In your backpack (worn on back):
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine grey cloak (flawless); it glows blue
three handfuls of narrow leaves
a stone
three piles of yellow petals
five purple scrolls
five flasks of orkish draught
seven small metal flasks
three handfuls of clover
nine amethysts
three man-like roots
a vellum scroll; it glows blue
some grey-green leaves - SAGE
a black scroll; it glows blue
fourteen tickets
some orange-red flowers

![ CW>
st
You are already standing.

![ CW>
look
Inside a Wooden Lift
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A mountain troll (smooch) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south.

![ CW>
exit
South - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

![ CW>
o r
order followers r
A mountain troll (smooch) sits down and rests.
Ok.

![ CW>
south
Dirty Tunnel
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW>
look
Dirty Tunnel
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits/emulated: north, west.

!= CW>

Your perception of magical auras wears off.

!= CW>
west
Dusty Intersection
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW>south

Dusty Mine Tunnel
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
A malevolent bat hangs from the ceiling.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW>south

A Dusty Mine Entrance
Exits: north, west.

*< CW>
ri
A mountain mule stops following you.
You pick up a mountain mule's reins and start riding him.

*< CRW>
west
Base of the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

*< CRW>
west
Thinning Woodland Grove
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRW>north

Base of the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, east, south, west. - d:stonegrate.

*< CRW>
lead
You stop riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule starts following you.

*< CW>
op stonegrate
It seems to be locked.

*< CW>

You feel bolder.

*< CW>
p stonegrate
pick stonegrate
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

Your legs feel heavier.

op stonegrate
scout d
The lock finally yields to your skill.

*< CW>
Ok.

*< CW>
You quietly scout downwards...

An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is resting here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lithe orc is sleeping here.

You stop scouting.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west, {down}. - d:stonegrate.

*< CW>
scout d
You quietly scout downwards...

An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is resting here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lithe orc is sleeping here.

You stop scouting.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west, {down}. - d:stonegrate.

*< CW>
stat
OB: 63%, DB: 56%, PB: 61%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,536,049 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- bless
- armour
- strength
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- potion
- shield

*< CW>
qb
cast quick 'block door' <---- Checking my aliaeses, all chars have different ones...
You start to concentrate...

*< CW>
qe
cast quick 'block door' exit
You don't see any exit here.

*< CW>

*< CW>
look
Base of the Misty Mountains
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west, {down}. - d:stonegrate.

*< CW>
st
You are already standing.

*< CW>
look
Base of the Misty Mountains
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west, {down}. - d:stonegrate.

*< CW>stat

OB: 63%, DB: 56%, PB: 61%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,536,049 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- bless
- armour
- strength
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- potion
- shield

*< CW>
look
Base of the Misty Mountains
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west, {down}. - d:stonegrate.

*< CW>
stat
OB: 63%, DB: 56%, PB: 61%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,536,049 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- bless
- armour
- strength
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- potion
- shield

*< CW>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (satisfactory)
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

*< CW>
rem cloak
get cloak pack
wear cloak
put cloak pack
You stop using a ragged, blackened cloak.

*< CW>
You get a fine grey cloak from a leather backpack.

*< CW>
You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.

*< CW>
You put a ragged, blackened cloak in a leather backpack.

*< CW>
lip
l in pack
In your backpack (worn on back):
a ragged, blackened cloak (satisfactory)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
three handfuls of narrow leaves
a stone
three piles of yellow petals
five purple scrolls
five flasks of orkish draught
seven small metal flasks
three handfuls of clover
nine amethysts
three man-like roots
a vellum scroll
some grey-green leaves - SAGE
a black scroll
fourteen tickets
some orange-red flowers

*< CW>
scout d
You quietly scout downwards...


An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.

You stop scouting.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west, {down}. - d:stonegrate.

*< CW>
recite purple
You don't have a purple.

*< CW>
get purple pack
You get a purple scroll from a leather backpack.

*< CW>
recite purple
You start reciting a purple scroll.

A wolf cub has arrived from the west.

You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.

*< CW>

The stonegrate closes quietly.

*< CW>
qe
cast quick 'block door' exit
You don't see any exit here.

*< CW>

*< CW>
op stonegrate
Ok.

*< CW>
down
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: north, (up).

!O CW>close exit

Ok.

!O CW>
qe
cast quick 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'Bash pogo'.

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.
A lithe orc leaves north.
The exit up seems to blur for a while.

!O CW Mana:Hot>

You swiftly dodge a bloodthirsty orc's attempt to slash you.

!O CW Mana:Hot a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>

You swiftly dodge a bloodthirsty orc's attempt to slash you.

!O CW Mana:Hot a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>

You pierce a bloodthirsty orc's right leg and tickle it.

!O CW Mana:Hot a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: south.

!O CW Mana:Hot>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
A lithe orc leaves south.

!O CW Mana:Hot>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
A lithe orc has arrived from the south.

!O CW Mana:Hot>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'Hit pogo'.
A lithe orc tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW Mana:Hot a lithe orc:Healthy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a lithe orc:Healthy>z

cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes your left hand and tickles it.

flee
The earth trembles beneath your feet!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a lithe orc:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a lithe orc:Hurt>
north
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A lithe orc lightly hits your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a lithe orc:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>csn

cha spell norm
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
north
Den of Orkish Slumber
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: south.
A lithe orc quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a lithe orc:Hurt>
z
cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A bloodthirsty orc says 'YIU! Deka! You nall dii genere yoor tima.'
A bloodthirsty orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

A bloodthirsty orc says 'YOU! Doga! You forr daa tofere yiir toma.'
A bloodthirsty orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

z
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A mountain mule stops following you.
A lithe orc barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a lithe orc:Wounded>
cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

z
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a mountain mule's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A mountain mule is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a bloodthirsty orc's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A bloodthirsty orc is dead! R.I.P.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a lithe orc:Bad>
cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A lithe orc barely hits your body and tickles it.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a bloodthirsty orc's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A bloodthirsty orc is dead! R.I.P.
Some debris falls on you from above.
A lithe orc is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a lithe orc:Awful>
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a bloodthirsty orc.
There were 75 copper pennies.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a lithe orc:Awful>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.
You pierce a lithe orc's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a lithe orc's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A lithe orc is dead! R.I.P.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a lithe orc.
There was 1 silver penny.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
look
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits/emulated: south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'Flee'.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *man*

You approach *Phrike the Black Numenorean*, trying to pierce her.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>score

196/224 hits, 35/125 mana, and 115/118 moves. <--- Not a lot of mana to go with, and Hobbits' regen is legendary!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
stat
OB: 60%, DB: 61%, PB: 59%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,515,989 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- sanctuary
- bless
- armour
- strength
- potion
- shield

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
scout w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here (glowing).

You stop scouting.
Exits/emulated: south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
score
196/224 hits, 36/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
stat
OB: 60%, DB: 11%, PB: 59%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,515,989 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- sanctuary
- bless
- armour
- strength
- potion
- shield

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

You see *Phrike the Black Numenorean* scouting from the south!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
score
197/224 hits, 37/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north

Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill *man*
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
You try to pierce *Phrike the Black Numenorean*, but she parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>cast 'lightning' *man*

You start to concentrate...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* burns you.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>cast 'lightning' *man*

You start to concentrate...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>cast 'lightning' *man*

You start to concentrate...
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* burns you.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning' *man*

Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
cast 'lightning' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Phrike the Black Numenorean* with full impact.
You barely pierce *Phrike the Black Numenorean*'s right foot and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
cast 'lightning' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
score
185/224 hits, 28/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
use pael
You are not holding a pael.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
use pale
You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

You feel the touch of a benevolent power upon you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north

Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
cast 'lightning' *man*

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill *man*

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
cast 'lightning' *man*
You try to pierce *Phrike the Black Numenorean*, but she parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* burns you.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
cast 'lightning' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Phrike the Black Numenorean* with full impact.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning' *man*

You start to concentrate...

north
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
cast 'lightning' *man*
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
wd
wield pweapon
You stop using a black runed dagger.
You decisively wield a nimble blade, ready to defend yourself.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>+

cha mood aggr
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
stat
You feel bolder.
OB: 91%, DB: 61%, PB: 19%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,515,989 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- sanctuary
- bless
- armour
- strength
- potion
- shield

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a nimble blade (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
lip
l in pack
In your backpack (worn on back):
a ragged, blackened cloak (satisfactory)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
three handfuls of narrow leaves
a stone
three piles of yellow petals
four purple scrolls
five flasks of orkish draught
seven small metal flasks
three handfuls of clover
nine amethysts
three man-like roots
a vellum scroll
some grey-green leaves - SAGE
a black scroll
fourteen tickets
some orange-red flowers

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a nimble blade (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

You see *Phrike the Black Numenorean* scouting from the south!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
stat
OB: 95%, DB: 61%, PB: 19%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,515,989 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- sanctuary
- bless
- armour
- strength
- potion
- shield

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
score
184/224 hits, 52/125 mana, and 117/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
scout s

The light of Aman fades away from you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You quietly scout southwards...

An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here picking a lock (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

You stop scouting.
Exits/emulated: south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here picking a lock (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning' *man*

You start to concentrate...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* sits down and rests.

north
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Phrike the Black Numenorean* with full impact.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
A bloodthirsty orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

#### ARMOUR DOWN!!! ####
A bloodthirsty orc lightly slashes your right foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
score
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
179/224 hits, 45/125 mana, and 114/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
ca
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
c norm 'a'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
score
179/224 hits, 20/125 mana, and 116/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
stat
OB: 57%, DB: 61%, PB: 47%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,515,989 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- armour
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- sanctuary
- strength
- potion
- shield

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
lip
l in pack
In your backpack (worn on back):
a ragged, blackened cloak (satisfactory)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
three handfuls of narrow leaves
a stone
three piles of yellow petals
four purple scrolls
five flasks of orkish draught
seven small metal flasks
three handfuls of clover
nine amethysts
three man-like roots
a vellum scroll
some grey-green leaves - SAGE
a black scroll
fourteen tickets
some orange-red flowers

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
score
181/224 hits, 23/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
score
181/224 hits, 24/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
score
181/224 hits, 24/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
stat
OB: 57%, DB: 11%, PB: 47%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,515,989 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- armour
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- sanctuary
- strength
- potion
- shield

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
r
You are already resting.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Pogo                 - Den of Orkish Slumber

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
whoi phrike
Phrike the Black Numenorean Mercenary is a level twenty-five Black Numenorean Mercenary.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
time
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
Hevensday, the 28th of Rethe, Year 2859 of the Third Age.
You cannot guess the time indoors.
Real time is Wed Mar 28 11:01:38 2018 UTC.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Mar 25 09:52:58 2018 UTC.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
score
183/224 hits, 27/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
score
183/224 hits, 27/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
score
183/224 hits, 28/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.
The white aura around your body fades.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
score
183/224 hits, 28/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
csn
st
cha spell norm
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south

An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north

Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning' *man*

You start to concentrate...
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* burns you.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill *man*

cast 'lightning' *man*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

The earth trembles and shivers.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
north

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge a bloodthirsty orc's attempt to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

A bloodthirsty orc slashes your right foot.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
kill *man*
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
south
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
You will attempt to flee!
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* burns you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>north

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
north
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning' *man*

Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>cast 'lightning' *man*

You start to concentrate...
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* burns you.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>cast 'lightning' *man*

You start to concentrate...
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
You fall, and hit yourself!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north

Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
wim 0
cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north

Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
cast 'lightning' *man*
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
You start to concentrate...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

flee
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Phrike the Black Numenorean* with full impact.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning' *man*

You start to concentrate...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
You fall, and hit yourself!
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* pierces your left foot.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
cast 'lightning' *man*
You start to concentrate...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* burns you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
cast 'lightning' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning' *man*

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
You start to concentrate...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Phrike the Black Numenorean* with full impact.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
get scroll pack
You get a purple scroll from a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
eq
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a nimble blade (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* lightly pierces your left foot.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *man*

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

You barely pierce *Phrike the Black Numenorean*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

You barely pierce *Phrike the Black Numenorean*'s left leg and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
get black pack
You get a black scroll from a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
kill *man*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
recite black
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* says 'lol'
Recite is normally used for scrolls.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

You pierce *Phrike the Black Numenorean*'s head.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
stat
OB: 85%, DB: 61%, PB: 19%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,515,989 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- panic
- strength
- potion
- shield

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

#### ARMOUR DOWN!!! ####
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

You barely pierce *Phrike the Black Numenorean*'s body.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
cast 'lightning' *man*
You start to concentrate...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Phrike the Black Numenorean* with full impact.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
recite scroll
You start reciting a black scroll.

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Bad>flee

You feel bolder.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Bad>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
kill *man*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
north
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* burns you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
kill *man*

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Bad>kill *man*

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

You lightly pierce *Phrike the Black Numenorean*'s left foot and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Awful>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* pierces your head and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Awful>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
recite scroll
You start reciting a black scroll.

You recite a black scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
The duration of the strength spell has been improved.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
score
131/224 hits, 1/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
south
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>kill *man*

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Awful>flee

You will attempt to flee!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Awful>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
south
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>kill *man*

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Awful>

You swiftly dodge a bloodthirsty orc's attempt to slash you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Awful>

A bloodthirsty orc slashes your head hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Awful>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a nimble blade (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
rem boots
wear 2.boots
You stop using a pair of smooth, black boots.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
You wear a fine pair of metal boots on your feet.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
rem circlet
get coif pack
wear coif
put circlet pack
You stop using a mithril circlet.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
You get a fine chain mail coif from a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
You protect your head with a fine chain mail coif.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
You put a mithril circlet in a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
south
kill *man*
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
You try to pierce *Phrike the Black Numenorean*, but she parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Awful>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
score
109/224 hits, 1/125 mana, and 110/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
lip
l in pack
In your backpack (worn on back):
a mithril circlet
a ragged, blackened cloak (satisfactory)
three handfuls of narrow leaves
a stone
three piles of yellow petals
three purple scrolls
five flasks of orkish draught
seven small metal flasks
three handfuls of clover
nine amethysts
three man-like roots
a vellum scroll
some grey-green leaves - SAGE
fourteen tickets
some orange-red flowers

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
slee
You go to sleep.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
109/224 hits, 2/125 mana, and 113/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
110/224 hits, 2/125 mana, and 113/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
110/224 hits, 3/125 mana, and 114/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
110/224 hits, 3/125 mana, and 115/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
110/224 hits, 4/125 mana, and 116/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
110/224 hits, 4/125 mana, and 117/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
111/224 hits, 4/125 mana, and 117/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
111/224 hits, 4/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
stat
OB: 85%, DB: -15%, PB: 19%, Armour: 61%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,515,989 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- potion
- shield

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
111/224 hits, 5/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
111/224 hits, 6/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
112/224 hits, 6/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
112/224 hits, 6/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
112/224 hits, 7/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
112/224 hits, 7/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
113/224 hits, 8/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
113/224 hits, 8/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
113/224 hits, 8/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
113/224 hits, 9/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
113/224 hits, 9/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
113/224 hits, 9/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
113/224 hits, 9/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
114/224 hits, 10/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
114/224 hits, 10/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
114/224 hits, 10/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
114/224 hits, 10/125 mana, and 118/118 moves. <--- This took me about 10 minutes.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
wak
st
You wake, and sit up.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* burns you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
kill *man*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Bad>cast 'lightning' *man*

You start to concentrate...
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>eq

You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a nimble blade (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
south
cast 'lightning' *man*
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You start to concentrate...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

A bloodthirsty orc says 'YAU! Pago! Yoo warl die bahora your tiso.'
You swiftly dodge a bloodthirsty orc's attempt to slash you.
You lightly pierce a bloodthirsty orc's right foot and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>cast 'lightning' *man*

Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *man*
You approach *Phrike the Black Numenorean*, trying to pierce her.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
cast 'lightning' *man*
You start to concentrate...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
south
cast 'lightning' *man*
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You start to concentrate...
north

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
cast 'lightning' *man*
kill *man*
kill *man*
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
south
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cast 'lightning' *man*

You start to concentrate...
north

kill *man*
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
cast 'lightning' *man*
You start to concentrate...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
south
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cast 'lightning' *man*

You start to concentrate...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
north

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *man*
cast 'lightning' *man*
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
south
kill *man*
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].
A bloodthirsty orc says 'YDI! Pidu! Yae vilr pie gefolu yoar davo.'
A bloodthirsty orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>cast 'lightning' *man*

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>flee

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
95/224 hits, 9/125 mana, and 108/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
95/224 hits, 10/125 mana, and 108/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
95/224 hits, 10/125 mana, and 109/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
95/224 hits, 10/125 mana, and 110/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
south
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cast 'lightning' *man*

You start to concentrate...

A bloodthirsty orc says 'YOO! Pego! You holl due bemoro yoar timu.'
A bloodthirsty orc lightly slashes your body and tickles it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>
flee

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
You pierce a bloodthirsty orc's left leg and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *man*

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cast 'lightning' *man*

Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
90/224 hits, 9/125 mana, and 107/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
90/224 hits, 9/125 mana, and 108/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
90/224 hits, 9/125 mana, and 108/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a nimble blade (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
91/224 hits, 11/125 mana, and 111/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
lip
l in pack
In your backpack (worn on back):
a mithril circlet
a ragged, blackened cloak (satisfactory)
three handfuls of narrow leaves
a stone
three piles of yellow petals
three purple scrolls
five flasks of orkish draught
seven small metal flasks
three handfuls of clover
nine amethysts
three man-like roots
a vellum scroll
some grey-green leaves - SAGE
fourteen tickets
some orange-red flowers

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
get purple pack
You get a purple scroll from a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
recite purple
You start reciting a purple scroll.

You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
cast 'lightning' *man*
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is resting here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...
A bloodthirsty orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

north
A bloodthirsty orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

flee
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>

A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes your left hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>

A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* sits down and rests.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
score
85/224 hits, 14/125 mana, and 115/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
kill *man*
An Orkish Lair
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>flee

You try to pierce *Phrike the Black Numenorean*, but she parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
You will attempt to flee!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
cha mood wimpy
Ok.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north

Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *man*

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
score
85/224 hits, 15/125 mana, and 114/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* grabs the corpse and starts dragging it behind her. <---- What is this evilness?!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* drags away the corpse of a bloodthirsty orc.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
s+
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
0
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
score
85/224 hits, 16/125 mana, and 117/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
stat
kill *man*
OB: 84%, DB: 60%, PB: 19%, Armour: 61%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,515,905 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- sanctuary
- panic
- strength
- potion
- shield

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

You see *Phrike the Black Numenorean* scouting from the south!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *man*

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
look
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits/emulated: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
kill *man*
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
You pierce *Phrike the Black Numenorean*'s head and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
kill *man*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Awful>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Awful>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
cast 'lightning' *man*
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...
A bloodthirsty orc lightly slashes your left arm.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
You pierce a bloodthirsty orc's left arm and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>

You swiftly dodge a bloodthirsty orc's attempt to slash you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>flee

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* grabs the corpse and starts dragging it behind her.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
cha mood wimpy
Ok.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
cast 'lightning' *man*
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* struggles to pull the corpse with her.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
kill *man*
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: south.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning' *man*

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
An Orkish LairThe corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].
A bloodthirsty orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
cast 'lightning' *man*

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...

flee
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
kill *man*
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning' *man*

Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here butchering the corpse of a mountain mule.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *man*

cast 'lightning' *man*
You barely pierce *Phrike the Black Numenorean*'s body and shatter it.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* stops butchering the corpse.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

A bloodthirsty orc says 'YOU! Taba! Yea wull dio gifura yoal deha.'
A bloodthirsty orc lightly slashes your right hand.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>
north

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A bloodthirsty orc joins a bloodthirsty orc's fight.
A bloodthirsty orc lightly slashes your body.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>
cast 'lightning' *man*
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
cast 'lightning' *man*
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north

*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
kill *man*
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning' *man*

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
close exit
You don't see any exit here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
score
69/224 hits, 13/125 mana, and 104/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
score
69/224 hits, 14/125 mana, and 104/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
kill *man*
cast 'lightning' *man*
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is standing here butchering the corpse of a mountain mule.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You try to pierce *Phrike the Black Numenorean*, but she parries successfully.
A bloodthirsty orc says 'YOA! Gode! Yeu sill due bafolo yool gehe.'
A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes your right foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

You swiftly dodge a bloodthirsty orc's attempt to slash you.
flee

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Phrike the Black Numenorean* with full impact.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* stops butchering the corpse.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Phrike the Black Numenorean*:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
south
kill *man*
north
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* is lying here, mortally wounded.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You pierce *Phrike the Black Numenorean*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Phrike the Black Numenorean*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Phrike the Black Numenorean* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Phrike the Black Numenorean*.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
68/224 hits, 6/125 mana, and 101/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
slee
You go to sleep.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
69/224 hits, 8/125 mana, and 104/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
stat
OB: 55%, DB: -15%, PB: 45%, Armour: 61%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,415,855 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- sanctuary
- panic
- strength
- potion
- shield

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
info
You are a male Stoor.
You are 44 years, 3 months and 19 days old.
You have played 17 days and 20 hours (real time). Session: 4 hrs.
This ranks you as Pogo Superhobbit, Uberkiller Extraordinaire (level 50).
You are two feet eight and weigh four stone and four pounds.
Perception: vision 56, hearing 13, smell -26. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh upon it.
You are welcome in Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, Lorien, Rivendell, the Shire, and Tharbad.
Your equipment weighs seventy-nine pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:13(11) Int:18 Wis:18 Dex:11 Con:13 Wil:17 Per:13.
Offensive Bonus: 55%, Dodging Bonus: -15%, Parrying Bonus: 45%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 61%.
You have 70/224 hit, 10/125 mana, and 108/118 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 34,734,145 experience points and you have 175,216 travel points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (24 wp).
You need 1,415,855 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 752 gold coins, 17 silver pennies, and 93 copper pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- sanctuary
- panic
- strength
- potion
- shield

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
view warl

*** Warlords Hall of Fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Fastolph the Harfoot Scout
 2  Nimmeth the Noldorin Chieftain
 3  Mithrenniel the Silvan Heroine
 4  Benorin the Dwarven Hero
 5  Pogo the Stoor Hero
 6  Dent the Silvan Bodyguard
 7  Alaradriel the Noldorin Witch
 8  Lozen the Noldorin Warlock
 9  Thelleithian the Half-Elven Master Healer
10  Narugil the Noldorin Wizard

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Carl the Hill Troll Wrecker
 2  Jen the Black Numenorean Envoy
 3  Saai the Orkish Champion
 4  Nemi the Black Numenorean Witch
 5  Glasya the Black Numenorean Witch
 6  Oedipus the Black Numenorean Ranger
 7  Frostwolf the Orkish Champion
 8  Jarv the Orkish Battlemaster
 9  Shorgarath the Orkish Adventurer
10  Zuul the Orkish Necromancer

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
71/224 hits, 12/125 mana, and 114/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
76/224 hits, 23/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
score
77/224 hits, 25/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
stat
OB: 55%, DB: -15%, PB: 45%, Armour: 61%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,415,855 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- sanctuary
- panic
- strength
- potion
- shield

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
score
79/224 hits, 28/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
wim 100
cha wimpy 100
Wimpy set to: 100

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
score
80/224 hits, 30/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
wak
You wake, and sit up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>r

You rest your tired bones.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a nimble blade (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
rem cloak
get cloak pack
wear cloak
put cloak pack
You stop using a fine grey cloak.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You get a ragged, blackened cloak from a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You wear a ragged, blackened cloak about your body.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You put a fine grey cloak in a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
rem coif
get circlet pack
wear circlet
put coif pack
You stop using a fine chain mail coif.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You get a mithril circlet from a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You put a mithril circlet on your head.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>slee

You put a fine chain mail coif in a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You go to sleep.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
81/224 hits, 32/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
info
You are a male Stoor.
You are 44 years, 3 months and 19 days old.
You have played 17 days and 20 hours (real time). Session: 4 hrs.
This ranks you as Pogo Superhobbit, Uberkiller Extraordinaire (level 50).
You are two feet eight and weigh four stone and four pounds.
Perception: vision 56, hearing 13, smell -26. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh upon it.
You are welcome in Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, Lorien, Rivendell, the Shire, and Tharbad.
Your equipment weighs seventy-nine pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:13(11) Int:18 Wis:18 Dex:11 Con:13 Wil:17 Per:13.
Offensive Bonus: 55%, Dodging Bonus: -20%, Parrying Bonus: 45%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 54%.
You have 81/224 hit, 32/125 mana, and 118/118 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 100.
You have scored 34,734,145 experience points and you have 175,216 travel points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (24 wp).
You need 1,415,855 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 752 gold coins, 17 silver pennies, and 93 copper pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- sanctuary
- panic
- strength
- potion
- shield

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

You feel bolder.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
82/224 hits, 35/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
83/224 hits, 35/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
stat
OB: 60%, DB: -20%, PB: 49%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,415,855 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- sanctuary
- strength
- potion
- shield

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
83/224 hits, 37/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
84/224 hits, 37/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>stat

OB: 60%, DB: -20%, PB: 49%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,415,855 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- sanctuary
- strength
- potion
- shield

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
84/224 hits, 39/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
85/224 hits, 39/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
85/224 hits, 40/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
85/224 hits, 40/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
info
You are a male Stoor.
You are 44 years, 3 months and 19 days old.
You have played 17 days and 20 hours (real time). Session: 4 hrs.
This ranks you as Pogo Superhobbit, Uberkiller Extraordinaire (level 50).
You are two feet eight and weigh four stone and four pounds.
Perception: vision 56, hearing 13, smell -26. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh upon it.
You are welcome in Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, Lorien, Rivendell, the Shire, and Tharbad.
Your equipment weighs seventy-nine pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:13(11) Int:18 Wis:18 Dex:11 Con:13 Wil:17 Per:13.
Offensive Bonus: 60%, Dodging Bonus: -20%, Parrying Bonus: 49%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 54%.
You have 86/224 hit, 42/125 mana, and 118/118 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 100.
You have scored 34,734,145 experience points and you have 175,216 travel points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (24 wp).
You need 1,415,855 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 752 gold coins, 17 silver pennies, and 93 copper pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.
You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- sanctuary
- strength
- potion
- shield

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
87/224 hits, 44/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
87/224 hits, 44/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
87/224 hits, 45/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
88/224 hits, 45/125 mana, and 118/118 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
stat
OB: 60%, DB: -20%, PB: 49%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,415,855 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 752. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- sanctuary
- strength
- potion
- shield

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

A bloodthirsty orc slashes your head. <----  NOO!!
You lightly pierce a bloodthirsty orc's body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>
look
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting YOU.
Exits/emulated: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

The white aura around your body fades.
A bloodthirsty orc says 'YOU! Kago! You volr doo beforo yiur peme.'
A bloodthirsty orc lightly slashes your right leg.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>
open exit
The stonegrate doesn't move, I'm afraid.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

You swiftly dodge a bloodthirsty orc's attempt to slash you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

A bloodthirsty orc slashes your right leg.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>

A bloodthirsty orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
wim 0
cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0
A bloodthirsty orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>
z
cast 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

You pierce a bloodthirsty orc's left hand and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>
z
cast 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
north
z
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
cast 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...
A bloodthirsty orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

A bloodthirsty orc lightly slashes your body.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north

Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>z
cast 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

A bloodthirsty orc says 'YGU! Tako! Yao mill dia gevira yoal tawa.'
A bloodthirsty orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

flee
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.
A bloodthirsty orc says 'Ag's geme for yue ta dia!'

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
north
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Exits: south.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>z

cast 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...
A bloodthirsty orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

A bloodthirsty orc lightly slashes your right arm.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>
z
cast 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes your left leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>

You swiftly dodge a bloodthirsty orc's attempt to slash you.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>
z
cast 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>
z

A bloodthirsty orc slashes your right arm and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm a bloodthirsty orc:Healthy>
cast 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
z
cast 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

You swiftly dodge a bloodthirsty orc's attempt to slash you.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A bloodthirsty orc says 'Thore as nu way you caz vin phiw foghb!'

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Bad>

A bloodthirsty orc lightly slashes your body and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold a bloodthirsty orc:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>north

Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>z

cast 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A bloodthirsty orc is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You pierce a bloodthirsty orc's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a bloodthirsty orc's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A bloodthirsty orc is dead! R.I.P.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a bloodthirsty orc:Awful>
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a bloodthirsty orc.
There were 75 copper pennies.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a bloodthirsty orc:Awful> <--- Hobbits will prevail1!!!
lb
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
You strongly pierce a bloodthirsty orc's body and shatter it.
A bloodthirsty orc is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a bloodthirsty orc:Dying>

You pierce a bloodthirsty orc's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a bloodthirsty orc's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A bloodthirsty orc is dead! R.I.P.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a bloodthirsty orc.
There were 75 copper pennies.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
score
16/224 hits, 12/125 mana, and 93/118 moves.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
slee
You go to sleep.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>



> Was a close call for me, hope you enjoy reading.





2018/03/28 12:41, Orlanth:Rated: Superb 
Hehe great ending, was nasty pop. Good use of scrolls too.

2018/03/28 17:27, Pogo: 
Just pointing out that the log title 'Superhobbit' is obviously an exaggeration ;). Thanks Orlanth, you are participating in a chance to win a special clump of Hobbit toehair!

2018/03/28 17:34, Torkild:Rated: Average 
Thanks for the read. More logs

2018/03/28 18:23, Baratheon:Rated: Good 
I love the fights that start with getting blocked in first and figuring out the rest later.

2018/03/28 21:15, Vaelrin:Rated: Superb 
See laul hakkas peas k6lama selle logi peale: [submitted link]



2018/03/28 21:34, Yks:Rated: Good 
gj sir

2018/03/30 12:39, Zimrathon:Rated: Superb 
So the BN basically died butchering a mule. That is a disgrace!

2018/03/30 14:39, Nero:Rated: Good 
It was obviously not beginning because it was hungry and had no food. It looks bad here but if it had worked the move would look pretty smart.

2018/03/30 14:41, Nero:Rated: Good 
Beginning -> Regenning

2018/03/30 14:48, Roadkill:Rated: Superb 
Nice one. Thanks for posting.

Moar logs, please!

2018/07/16 22:59, Dunmir:   
Hey where does the nimble blade load?


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Cebol, Cuantar, Frostwolf, Orlanth, Roadkill, Vaelrin, Zimrathon 
 Good Baratheon, Dagor, Faine, Fieldy, Khundin, Nero, Susu, Ton, Yks 
 Average Bardock, Ghanic, Madox, Marillion, Naralon 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back