Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Clash of Kings (Aztarôth)comments   back
   (11 ratings and 1394 hits. Posted 2018/04/03)
Log is posted from Dzoavitz's view.
We had been roaming arda for some time looking for something to fight.
Around Vale we stumle upon some pukes. We realise that we are not only outnumbered, 
but that they also have higher levels and better equipment - so we must take the fight.
We go archdoor, and after a couple of ticks they enter.
 

!. CW Mana:Frozen>
[open archdoor]
Phrike (p) OPENS the archdoor.
It's already open!

!. CW Mana:Frozen>
West.
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (east), south.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* CLOSES the archdoor.

![ CW Mana:Frozen>
[open archdoor]

*Dûbhain the Dwarf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
the archdoor is OPENED from the other side!
Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the S O U T H.
It's already open!

![ CW Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Healthy>
West.
*a Hobbit* slashes your body hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Phrike (p) has arrived from the E A S T.
You pound *a Man*'s body very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Fine>
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* pounds your body hard and tickles it.
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Fine>
FLEE.

*Dûbhain the Dwarf* CLOSES the archdoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Fine>Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the S O U T H.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
Exits: north, [down].

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
Phrike (p) has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A dales-pony has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
*a Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You pound *a Hobbit*'s body very hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *a Hobbit*:Fine>
FLEE.

Phrike (p) leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *a Hobbit*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Aztarôth (Lea) is here, fighting *Fatih the Dúnadan Man* (glowing).
Phrike the Black Númenórean (p) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.
Aztarôth (Lea) tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
[open archdoor]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A dales-pony has arrived from the S O U T H.
Phrike (p) leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
[close archdoor]

*a Hobbit* slashes Aztarôth (Lea)'s body hard.
Aztarôth (Lea) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>Ok.
Phrike (p) has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
[hit 1.dubhain]

Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the S O U T H.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* slashes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Fine>Aztarôth (Lea) approaches *Dûbhain the Dwarf*, trying to smite her.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Fine>
FLEE.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You barely pound *Dûbhain the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* OPENS the archdoor.
Aztarôth (Lea) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves E A S T.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* CLOSES the archdoor.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* strongly pounds your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
Exits: north, [down].

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
Phrike (p) has arrived from the N O R T H.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
Phrike (p) leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
[hit 1.dubhain]
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
[hit 1.dubhain]

*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* pounds your head hard and tickles it.
You pound *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*'s left arm very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>They aren't here.
Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A dales-pony has arrived from the N O R T H.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A dales-pony has arrived from the N O R T H.
*a Man* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A warhorse has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
FLEE.
Phrike (p) has arrived from the N O R T H.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
A dales-pony leaves N O R T H.
*a Hobbit* leaves N O R T H.
A dales-pony leaves N O R T H.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
*a Hobbit* slashes your left hand hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *a Hobbit*:Fine>
FLEE.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* slashes your left arm hard and tickles it.
Phrike (p) has arrived from the S O U T H.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *a Hobbit*:Fine>
Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the S O U T H.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *a Hobbit*:Fine>
*a Man* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A warhorse has arrived from the S O U T H.
Phrike (p) utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *a Hobbit*:Fine>
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*Dûbhain the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [down].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
Phrike (p) has arrived from the N O R T H.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* pounds your body hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You pound *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* has arrived from the N O R T H.
Phrike (p) leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
FLEE.
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves N O R T H.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*a Man* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Phrike the Black Númenórean (p) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Aztarôth (Lea) is here, fighting *a Hobbit* (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>

*Dûbhain the Dwarf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
Aztarôth (Lea) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
Phrike (p) leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the S O U T H.
Phrike (p) has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>sp

Aztarôth (Lea) approaches *Dûbhain the Dwarf*, trying to smite her.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>wield spear
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You skilfully wield a blackened spear, looking very evil-minded.
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
Canina narrates 'nimmeth allert fork'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Fine>
South.

*a Man* pounds your left foot hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Fine>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, [down].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Phrike (p) has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
Phrike (p) leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
Aztarôth (Lea) is here, fighting *Dûbhain the Dwarf* (glowing).
Phrike the Black Númenórean (p) is STANDING here --> C A S T I N G <--.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* utters the words 'block door'
The exit -- east -- was  BLOCKED!					-At last

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
[hit 1.dubhain]
Phrike (p) starts to --> C A S T E <--.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab her.

*Dûbhain the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* slashes Aztarôth (Lea)'s right leg hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Fine Aztarôth (Lea):Hurt>
Aztarôth (Lea) sends *Dûbhain the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Fine Aztarôth (Lea):Hurt>
Aztarôth (Lea) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Aztarôth (Lea) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [down].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>wih
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* pounds your left leg hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
wield hammer
You stop using a blackened spear.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
A hot flush overwhelms your brain and makes you dizzy.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You hear the sounds of battle very close from the N O R T H.
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
A pack horse has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You pound *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*'s left arm very hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A dales-pony has arrived from the N O R T H.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* pounds your head hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* slashes your body hard.
You hear a death cry from the N O R T H.
The earth trembles and shivers.

*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
*a Man* has arrived from the N O R T H.
Phrike (p) has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
FLEE.

Phrike (p) leaves N O R T H.
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves N O R T H.

*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Scorched Mansion
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A warhorse is lying here, incapacitated.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
Phrike the Black Númenórean (p) is standing here.
Aztarôth (Lea) is here, fighting *Dûbhain the Dwarf* (glowing).
Exits: [east], south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
[hit 1.dubhain]
You approach *Dûbhain the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Wounded Aztarôth (Lea):Hurt>
[hit 1.dubhain]
Phrike (p) approaches *Dûbhain the Dwarf*, trying to slash her.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* throws a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!
They aren't here.
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Someone:Wounded Someone:Hurt>
[hit 1.dubhain]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
[hit 1.dubhain]

South.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
[hit 1.dubhain]
You are inside.
Exits/emulated: {east}, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>They aren't here.
Someone quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You pound Someone's right hand very hard.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Someone:Hurt>
[hit 1.dubhain]

Someone quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
Someone utters the words ''

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Someone:Hurt>They aren't here.
Someone slashes your left hand hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Someone:Hurt>
Someone pounds your right hand hard.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Someone:Hurt>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Someone:Hurt>
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
Phrike (p) leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Scorched Mansion
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A warhorse is lying here, incapacitated.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
Aztarôth (Lea) is here, fighting *a Hobbit* (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Phrike the Black Númenórean (p) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
South.
Aztarôth (Lea) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
[hit 1.dubhain]
Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the S O U T H.
Phrike (p) gets a purple scroll from a leather backpack.
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.

*a Man* is STANDING here --> C A S T I N G <--.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is standing here reading a scroll.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: north, [down].
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* pounds your left hand hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
[hit 1.dubhain]
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
*a Man* utters the words ''

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
FLEE.
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Scorched Mansion
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A warhorse is lying here, incapacitated.
Phrike the Black Númenórean (p) is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: [east], south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
[hit 1.dubhain]
Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the S O U T H.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
South.

[hit 1.dubhain]
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A dales-pony has arrived from the S O U T H.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the S O U T H.
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is standing here reading a scroll.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: north, [down].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
You try to pound *Dûbhain the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Wounded>
[hit 1.dubhain]
You're already fighting!
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* heals herself.					-I bet he could do that all day, hes sables were bulging

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Man* pounds your body hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A dales-pony has arrived from the N O R T H.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A warhorse has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*a Hobbit* slashes your head hard.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* slashes your right foot hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Aztarôth (Lea) joins your fight.
Aztarôth (Lea) barely smites *Dûbhain the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Hurt>
FLEE.
Phrike (p) has arrived from the N O R T H.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* pounds your body hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Scorched Mansion
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A warhorse is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: [east], south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
South.

*Dûbhain the Dwarf* has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
[hit 1.dubhain]
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Aztarôth (Lea) is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Phrike the Black Númenórean (p) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [down].
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* approaches Aztarôth (Lea), trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
[Bash 1.dubhain]
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>Phrike (p) leaves N O R T H.
You don't see any 1.dubhain here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Wounded>
[hit 1.dubhain]
They aren't here.
*a Hobbit* approaches Aztarôth (Lea), trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Wounded>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Scorched Mansion
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A warhorse is lying here, incapacitated.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is here, fighting Phrike (p).
Phrike the Black Númenórean (p) is here, fighting *Dûbhain the Dwarf* (glowing).
Exits: [east], south.
Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
[hit 1.dubhain]

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

*Dûbhain the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
[hit 1.dubhain]

Phrike (p) gets a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.


[hit 1.dubhain]

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
Phrike (p) sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
Phrike (p) stops using an engraved broadsword.
Phrike (p) holds a wooden pipe.


[hit 1.dubhain]
Phrike (p) enjoys some of Old Toby's best.				-She loves that stuff

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>They aren't here.
Phrike (p) stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
[hit 1.dubhain]
They aren't here.
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
South.

[hit 1.dubhain]
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*a Man* is STANDING here --> C A S T I N G <--.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is standing here.
Aztarôth (Lea) is here, fighting *a Hobbit* (glowing).
Exits: north, [down].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
You try to pound *Dûbhain the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.
Aztarôth (Lea) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Phrike (p) has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* leaves N O R T H.
A dales-pony leaves N O R T H.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* leaves N O R T H.
A warhorse leaves N O R T H.
Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the N O R T H.
*a Man* utters the words ''
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* strongly slashes your left arm.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Aztarôth (Lea) smites *Dûbhain the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Hurt>
FLEE.
Light gradually filters in, proclaiming a new sunrise outside.
You bleed from open wounds.
You begin to feel hungry.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Scorched Mansion
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A warhorse is lying here, incapacitated.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
*a Hobbit* leaves S O U T H.
A dales-pony leaves S O U T H.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* leaves S O U T H.
A warhorse leaves S O U T H.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>stat
OB: 143%, DB: 16%, PB: 48%, Armour: 88%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 533,710 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 200. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a deep wound at the left hand (clean)
- panic
- a serious wound at the body (clean)
- sanctuary
- poison (type: psylonia)
- strength (13:25)

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>cma
[cha mood agg]
Ok.
Phrike (p) has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>s
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Aztarôth (Lea) is here, fighting *a Hobbit* (glowing).
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, [down].
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* pounds Aztarôth (Lea)'s body hard.
*a Man* leaves N O R T H.
Aztarôth (Lea) tries to <E S C A P E>.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
[hit 1.dubhain]

[Bash 1.dubhain]
They aren't here.
Phrike (p) has arrived from the N O R T H.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* has arrived from the N O R T H.
*a Man* has arrived from the N O R T H.

*Dûbhain the Dwarf* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.			-Better have them ready
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Phrike (p)'s attempt to hit her.


[hit 1.dubhain]
Aztarôth (Lea) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves N O R T H.


[hit 1.dubhain]
Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the N O R T H.
*a Man* pounds your right foot.

Phrike (p) starts to --> C A S T E <--.


[hit 1.dubhain]

*Dûbhain the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Hurt>
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Hurt>
[hit 1.dubhain]
They aren't here.
*a Hobbit* leaves N O R T H.
A dales-pony leaves N O R T H.
You pound *a Man*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Wounded>
FLEE.
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Wounded>
[hit 1.dubhain]
They aren't here.
Phrike (p) leaves N O R T H.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Scorched Mansion
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A warhorse is lying here, incapacitated.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is standing here reading a scroll.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
Phrike the Black Númenórean (p) is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
Exits: [east], south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
You approach *Dûbhain the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.
*a Hobbit* leaves S O U T H.
A dales-pony leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Wounded>
[hit 1.dubhain]
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Phrike (p) utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Phrike (p) hits her.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* slashes your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Phrike (p) tries to hit *Dûbhain the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.

*Dûbhain the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Wounded>
FLEE.
Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the S O U T H.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Aztarôth (Lea) approaches *Dûbhain the Dwarf*, trying to smite her.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A dales-pony has arrived from the S O U T H.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A warhorse has arrived from the S O U T H.

*Dûbhain the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
*a Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You pound *a Hobbit*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
North.

[hit 1.dubhain]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *a Hobbit*:Hurt>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

*a Man* is STANDING here --> C A S T I N G <--.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [down].

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
[hit 1.dubhain]
Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the N O R T H.
You approach *Dûbhain the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.
! I N C O M I N G  P O R T A L  I N  P R O C E S S !			-Why am I not surprised?

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Phrike (p) has arrived from the N O R T H.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A dales-pony has arrived from the N O R T H.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A warhorse has arrived from the N O R T H.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
Phrike (p) tries to hit *Dûbhain the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* throws a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Someone:Wounded>
FLEE.
Someone pounds your body hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Someone:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
You are inside.
Exits/emulated: north, {down}.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
North.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
[hit 1.dubhain]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
South.

[hit 1.dubhain]
You are inside.
Someone cleaves Someone's body hard.
Exits/emulated: north, {down}.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
North.
You are inside.
Exits/emulated: {east}, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
South.
You are inside.
Exits/emulated: north, {down}.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
North.
You are inside.
Exits/emulated: {east}, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
South.
You are inside.
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.
Exits/emulated: north, {down}.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
North.
Scorched Mansion
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A warhorse is lying here, incapacitated.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is standing here reading a scroll.			-Look at him struggeling :)
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Nimmeth the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.				-Business as usual for this guy
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dent the Silvan Elf* is standing here.					-and this guy
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.					-and this guy
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Rossiel the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: [east], south.
*Nimmeth the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Nimmeth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Nimmeth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Phrike (p) has arrived from the S O U T H.
You barely pound *Nimmeth the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Nimmeth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Aztarôth (Lea) is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [down].

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>

*a Man* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves N O R T H.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the N O R T H.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
North.

*a Man* utters the words ''

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
Scorched Mansion
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A warhorse is lying here, incapacitated.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is here, fighting Phrike (p).
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, fighting Phrike (p).
*Nimmeth the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dent the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Rossiel the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Phrike the Black Númenórean (p) is here, fighting *Dûbhain the Dwarf* (glowing).
Aztarôth (Lea) is here, fighting *a Hobbit* (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
*Dent the Silvan Elf* joins *Nimmeth the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
*Dent the Silvan Elf* strongly slashes Aztarôth (Lea)'s body.
Aztarôth (Lea) tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
*a Man* has arrived from the S O U T H.
*Nimmeth the Noldorin Elf* fumbles and hits herself HARD.
Aztarôth (Lea) smites *a Hobbit*'s left arm very hard.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
Phrike (p) says 'you guys' in Westron.

*a Man* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
Aztarôth (Lea) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>ye REALLY

*a Hobbit* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*a Hobbit* leaves S O U T H.
Ok.
*Kinder the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Kinder the Dwarf*:Healthy>
[unlock exit]
[open exit]

*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* pounds your right leg hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Kinder the Dwarf*:Healthy>
South.
There does not seem to be any keyhole.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Aztarôth (Lea) is standing here (glowing).
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, [down].

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
FLEE.
You put all your weight against the stonehatch, trying to open it.


Aztarôth (Lea) yells 'brave'
The stonehatch stops moving.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Scorched Mansion
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A warhorse is lying here, incapacitated.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is here, fighting Phrike (p).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, fighting Phrike (p).
*Nimmeth the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dent the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Rossiel the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Phrike the Black Númenórean (p) is here, fighting *Dûbhain the Dwarf* (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.
*Kinder the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Kinder the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Man* pounds your left hand hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Kinder the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound *Kinder the Dwarf*'s right hand hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Kinder the Dwarf*:Fine>
Aztarôth (Lea) has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Kinder the Dwarf*:Fine>
FLEE.
You are already attempting to flee!
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Kinder the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [down].

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>SP
wield spear
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You skilfully wield a blackened spear, looking very evil-minded.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>CMW
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*a Man* has arrived from the N O R T H.
Phrike (p) has arrived from the N O R T H.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>cmw
[cha mood wimp]
Ok.
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You strike for a weakness in *a Man*'s armour!
You stab *a Man*'s left foot very hard.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Wounded>n
Phrike (p) says 'wimp' in Westron.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Wounded>f
You are already attempting to flee!

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Wounded>
Phrike (p) leaves N O R T H.
A hot flush overwhelms your brain and makes you dizzy.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Wounded>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *a Man*:Wounded>
Phrike (p) has arrived from the N O R T H.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Scorched Mansion
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A warhorse is lying here, incapacitated.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Nimmeth the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dent the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Rossiel the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Aztarôth (Lea) is here, fighting *Dûbhain the Dwarf* (glowing).
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
Phrike (p) has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*a Man* has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Nimmeth the Noldorin Elf* strongly cleaves Phrike (p)'s right foot.
Aztarôth (Lea) says 'hahaha'
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* slashes Aztarôth (Lea)'s left arm hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>

*Rossiel the Noldorin Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
Aztarôth (Lea) tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Dent the Silvan Elf* slashes Aztarôth (Lea)'s left hand and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Kinder the Dwarf* cleaves Aztarôth (Lea)'s body hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
Phrike (p) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Phrike (p) leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
Aztarôth (Lea) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Aztarôth (Lea) leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*a Man* leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* pounds your right leg and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Kinder the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Phrike the Black Númenórean (p) is standing here (glowing).
Aztarôth (Lea) is lying here, incapacitated (glowing).
*a Man* is here, fighting Aztarôth (Lea).
Exits: north, [down].

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A dales-pony has arrived from the N O R T H.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A warhorse has arrived from the N O R T H.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*a Hobbit* strongly slashes Phrike (p)'s head.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* has arrived from the N O R T H.
Phrike (p) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Phrike (p) leaves N O R T H.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>sa this is sick.
*a Hobbit* leaves N O R T H.
A dales-pony leaves N O R T H.
emote ,  this is sick.
Ok.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* slashes Aztarôth (Lea)'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear Aztarôth (Lea)'s death cry as he collapses.
Aztarôth (Lea) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of Aztarôth (Lea).

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
*a Man* leaves N O R T H.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Scorched Mansion
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A warhorse is lying here, incapacitated.
*Nimmeth the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Phrike (p).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dent the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is here, fighting Phrike (p).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Rossiel the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Phrike the Black Númenórean (p) is here, fighting *Nimmeth the Noldorin Elf* (glowing).
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Dûbhain the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
Phrike (p) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Phrike (p) leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Dûbhain the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
Crumbled Hall
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Phrike the Black Númenórean (p) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [down].

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>sa this is sick.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A dales-pony has arrived from the N O R T H.
emote ,  this is sick.
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Fatih the Dúnadan Man* pounds your right arm and shatters it.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o[ CW HP:Dying Mana:Frozen *Fatih the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
You feel a sharp pain there!

You are dead! Sorry...




<<   <   01  02  

2018/04/07 21:07, Tarhil:   
Waiting for dubhain to comment on this, or are you letting nimmeth do that for you aswell wimp? Utterly retarded playstyle if you ask me, but then again, this is not a game for those guys anymore.

2018/04/08 19:01, Cohen:   
The Baratheon's point is at least for me a key disadvantage of darkie side for years. You have very limited chance to be accepted to a group and even lower chance to use it for some exping or getting equip. The old wolfs are interested in some PK and grouping each other. So it will just force not to waste time and log some whitie and get some fun with others. And it is getting worse in time.

2018/04/14 15:57, Neko:   
Looked fun until Nimmeth showed up with his boring overkill squad.

What can be done to discourage this kind of play? Some dumb ideas:

1. Make shadow strength dependent on relative group sizes, such that someone being overkilled in this way spawns a really badass aggressive hunting shadow. Group size for this effect should be calculated based on number of players present in the zone on each side at time of death.

2. Change LoS. Make large groups suffer from LoS more often than small ones. If it's something like 5v3, it should be easy for the 3 to hit *someone* in the group of 5, even if not the intended target. The 5 would have to work harder to maneuver into position, or perhaps risk hitting a team mate. This effect should be very strong in an enclosed space, and weaker in the open.

3. In the books, darkies were generally weaker but had far superior numbers. When outnumbered, perhaps they should be able to call mobs to help them. Group size should be calculated as in (1) above, based on number of players of each side in the zone.

I perpetually play lowbies these days because I keep forgetting to retire during extended absences for rl stuff before they delete. It's annoying to be one of five players on and unable to xp (and relearn areas) without getting overkilled.

Derp

2018/04/16 23:15, Morzhel: 
Yeah, I am very late to my response but idgaf:)

Baratheon, yeah I 100% agree and have tried that, although not recently if I am being honest. But, when I do exp etc, those who jump me are normally some op Nimmeth group that has us out numbered 2-1. So I gave up. Only times you see me exping now is for re-eq, with exits broken. At least during certain hours :)

I was the only person on when I logged today. What are my choices? I bet there are +/- 20 pukes on? Is what it is, but I think the player side imbalance has a lot to do with the game dying. At least in my opinion it's dying. I give it a year and I think this will truly be exp mud. - Not that there is anything wrong with that, if it's what you like.

2018/04/17 04:02, Baratheon:  Rated: Awful 
I know how you feel and it is ok that you respond late. I would just say, how about you play puke side and do smobs? And allow other players that switch sides (me) to jump you instead. I'm sure it is more fun to play dark side with Peter when he's playing and constantly jump people. What if you took your experience and lead less experienced puke players in PK? Maybe you would find the challenge you seek. I know you think that puke side is overpowered, so give yourself a handicap.

I must admit, I'm saying all this while barely playing. A couple hours a week at the moment, but I'll try to play dark side when I come back.

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Jeraziah 
 Good Kinder 
 Average  
 Poor Bungo, Magog 
 Awful Bafo, Baratheon, Bardock, Dagor, Dreag, Horus, Torkild 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back