Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Must...get...revenge! (Sardaukar)comments   back
  
(15 ratings and 1019 hits. Posted 2018/04/30)
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz-freexp*
Date: April 30, 2018



*** I had just died horribly to a perfectly executed fence-lithe-bash-block-nuke by Sumba.
*** So I went out again to seek revenge, but nasty BN Oedipus stabbed me while I was sleeping
*** and then stabbed me again while I was trying to bandage myself. Then I ran into rattlesnake
*** and got poisoned. I barely made it to ZOC, thanks to remove poison jewelled my friend and
*** dying-partner Wutokh had given me earlier. So I regrouped and went out again...



south
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
south
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
south
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -north-, -south-, -west-, down.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
west
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -east-, -west-.
You have found a Zaugurz orc scout!

*<- CW HP:Fine>
west
Angmarian Trail
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
west
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
east
kill *dwarf*
Angmarian Trail
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*<- CW>
They aren't here.

*<- CW>
kill *dwarf*

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west.

*<- CW>
They aren't here.

*<- CW>kill *man*

They aren't here.

*<- CW>west

kill *man*
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -east-, -west-.
You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!

*<- CW>
south
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
You try to cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, but he parries successfully.

*<- CW *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>
kill *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

*<- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

*<- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* seems to avoid the fight.

*<- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

*<- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>
south
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*<- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>kill *man*

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* escaped the fight.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
south
They aren't here.

*<- CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

Alas, you cannot go that way...

*<- CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

*<- CW HP:Fine>west

Angmarian Trail
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.
You smell blood.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
south
Rocky Slope
Exits: north, south, west.

*(- CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

They aren't here.

*(- CW HP:Fine>south

Rocky Slope
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north, south, west.

*(- CW HP:Fine>south

Rocky Slope
Exits: north, west.

*(- CW HP:Fine>
ft
flush thorough
You begin to search...

*(- CW>west

Angmarian Trail
Exits: -north-, east, -south-.

*<- CW>
south
Junction
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*<- CW>
south
Near a Fork
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*.- CW>
ft
flush thorough
You begin to search...

You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s right foot hard.

*.- CW *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* strongly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

*.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
bash
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* seems to avoid the fight.

west
kill *elf*
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* escaped the fight.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*.- CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

A Sloping Bridge
Exits: -east-, -west-, -down-.
You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!

*.- CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

*.- CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

*.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

*.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill *man*

You're already fighting!

*.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* says 'fine! again!' in Morbeth.

*.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* seems to avoid the fight.

*.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
The night has begun.

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s left foot extremely hard.

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
west
kill *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>west

kill *man*
You're already fighting!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* escaped the fight.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west.
).- CW HP:Fine>
A Trail along a River
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.

!.- CW HP:Fine>west
kill *man*

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west.
They aren't here.
).- CW HP:Fine>
A Trail along a River
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.

!.- CW HP:Fine>west

kill *man*
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west.
They aren't here.
).- CW HP:Fine>
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

!.- CW HP:Fine>west

kill *man*
You approach *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
).- CW HP:Fine>
west
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.
).- CW HP:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

!.- CW HP:Fine>west

A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.
).- CW HP:Fine>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

!.- CW HP:Fine>
kill *man*
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s right arm hard.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your left hand and tickles it.

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* seems to avoid the fight.

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
south
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill *man*

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* escaped the fight.

!.- CW HP:Fine>
south
You approach *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill *man*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill *man*

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* seems to avoid the fight.
You're already fighting!

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s head very hard.

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
south
kill *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>south

You're already fighting!

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>kill *man*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
south
You're already fighting!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* escaped the fight.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
).- CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

A Trail along a River
A slobbering giant greedily lumbers towards you.
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.
You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!

!.- CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* strongly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* seems to avoid the fight.

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

A hill giant hits *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s left arm.

!.- CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* escaped the fight.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west.
).- CW HP:Fine>
west
kill *man*
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.
).- CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
).- CW HP:Fine>west

kill *man*
Alas, you cannot go that way...
).- CW HP:Fine>south

They aren't here.
).- CW HP:Fine>
west
A Trail along a River
Exits: -north-, -west-.
).- CW HP:Fine>
south
west
A Trail along a River
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -east-, -west-.
You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!
The fog disappears.

!. CW HP:Fine>west

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!. CW HP:Fine>
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.
). CW HP:Fine>
Alas, you cannot go that way...
). CW HP:Fine>south

Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, south, -west-.
). CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

They aren't here.
). CW HP:Fine>west

west
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.
). CW HP:Fine>
fft
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.
). CW HP:Fine>
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
). CW HP:Fine>
west
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.
). CW HP:Fine>
ft
flush thorough
You begin to search...

). CW HP:Fine>east

Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.
You smell blood.

!. CW HP:Fine>north

north
A Shallow Section of the River
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
)% CW HP:Fine>
Foothills of the Grey Mountains
Exits: south, west.
)( CW HP:Fine>west

up
Climbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: east, up.
)( CW HP:Fine>up

west
west
Climbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: up, down.
)< CW HP:Fine>
Grey Mountains
Exits: west, down.
You smell blood.
)< CW HP:Fine>
ft
Grey Mountains
Exits: east, west. - n:stonedoor.
)< CW HP:Fine>
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: [north], east, south, -west-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
flush thorough
You begin to search...

You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* calls for the door to be opened.

!< CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* seems to avoid the fight.

!< CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

You hear a *click* in a lock.
The door is opened from the other side.

!< CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>close exit

close exit
Ok.

!< CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>close exit

close exit
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>close exit

It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>close exit

It's already closed!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* escaped the fight.

!< CW HP:Fine>
close exit
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
Ok.

!< CW HP:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* opens the door.

!< CW HP:Fine>
close exit
Ok.

!< CW HP:Fine>
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

You approach *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

!< CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>close exit

It's already closed!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!< CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>close exit

Ok.

!< CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
)< CW HP:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!
)< CW HP:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

!< CW HP:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
)< CW HP:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!
)< CW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!
)< CW HP:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!
)< CW HP:Fine>
ft
flush thorough
You begin to search...

You hear a *click* in a lock.

You didn't find anyone.
)< CW HP:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!
)< CW HP:Fine>
score
502/516 hits and 97/164 moves.
)< CW HP:Fine>
ft
flush thorough
You begin to search...

look
You didn't find anyone.
)< CW HP:Fine>
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits/emulated: {north}, east, south, -west-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
score
509/516 hits and 97/164 moves.



*** Well, he ran away obviously, so I set out to find Sumba again to revenge!
*** Soon enough I catch up with Sumba, and it is time for him to die!
*** I was told that I have the only SD key on Arda, so I was feeling confident :)



529/529 hits and 1/167 moves.

*. CW Move:Fainting>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*. CW Move:Fainting>tr

You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a clear track of a trained horse leading south done less than 1 hour ago

   - a plain track of an Orc coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago

   - a vague track of a lithe orc leading south done less than 1 hour ago

You stop searching.

*. CW Move:Fainting>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Sardaukar            - A Break in the Great Hedge

*. CW Move:Fainting>
st
You are already standing.

*. CW Move:Fainting>
south
An Old Trail by a Fortress
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CW Move:Fainting>
south
Before the Castle Gate
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*[ CW Move:Fainting>
trt
track trained
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You feel bolder.

You see some clear tracks of a trained horse leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*[ CW Move:Fainting>
tr
You stop tracking your victim.

*[ CW Move:Fainting>south

Old Castle Gate
Exits: *north*, *south*.
A prison guard yells from the south 'HELP! *Sumba the Black Numenoreyn* is triing tu kall me an the Dongeun!' in Westron.


*** AHA! There he is, trying to kill the prison guard that was supposedly locked into Prison Cell.
*** But I am all brawn and no brain, so I charge regardless!



*[ CW Move:Fainting>
south
Castle Yard
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *up*.

*[ CW Move:Fainting>

*[ CW Move:Fainting>+

cha mood aggr
Ok.

*[ CW Move:Fainting>
south
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: *north*, south.

*# CW Move:Fainting>south

You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Exits: *north*, east, [south], west.
You have found a mean brigand!

![ CW Move:Fainting>
get zaugurz-draught pack
quaff zaugurz-draught
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

![ CW Move:Fainting>
down
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
east
Stairs Leading Down
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (west), down.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close exit
lock exit

Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*click*

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
down
kill *man*
The Dungeon
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
A prisoner is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* unlocks the bars.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* opens the bars.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'assist'.
A lithe orc joins *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s fight.
A lithe orc slashes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

A prison guard leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>west

up
The Dungeon
A prisoner is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Stairs Leading Down
Exits: [west], down.

o[ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
kill *man*
down
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *man*

The Dungeon
A prisoner is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
You strongly cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s right arm.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
close exit
lock exit
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* closes the bars.
They're already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*click*

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'assist'.
A lithe orc joins *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s fight.
A lithe orc slashes your right foot hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Stairs Leading Down
Exits: [west], down.

o[ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
down
The Dungeon
A prisoner is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *man*

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* opens the bars.
You approach *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'assist'.
A lithe orc joins *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s fight.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
close exit
lock exit

A lithe orc slashes your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
*click*

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Stairs Leading Down
Exits: [west], down.

o[ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
down
unlock exit
open exit
The Dungeon
A prisoner is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: [east], up.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
east
*click*

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>close exit
lock exit

Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (west).
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
kill *man*
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>close exit
lock exit

*click*

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>unlock exit
open exit

west
They're already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
kill *man*
They're already locked!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*click*

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Ok.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.
A lithe orc has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>up

The Dungeon
A prisoner is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Stairs Leading Down
Exits: [west], down.

o[ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
close exit
lock exit
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
It's already locked!

o[ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
down
The Dungeon
A prisoner is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
unlock exit
open exit
They aren't even closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
They're already open!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
stat
OB: 146%, DB: 36%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,122,497 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- potion

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>

A prison guard has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
A lithe orc has arrived from the east.
A lithe orc slashes your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
kill *man*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You cleave a lithe orc's left foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.
A lithe orc has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
west
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'hit sardaukar'. **** OK, where have i seen this before?
A lithe orc slashes your right foot hard and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>up

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order. *** AND this?!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
flee

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* closes the bars.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
unlock exit
open exit
They're already unlocked, it seems.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* locks the bars. *** As i recall, you werent supposed to have this key!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
flee
They seem to be locked.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
unlock exit
open exit
*click*
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
Ok.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* closes the bars.
You cleave a lithe orc's right foot very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>flee

You are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
A lithe orc sends you sprawling with a powerful bash. *** Im having a deja-vu!
flee

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>open exit

unlock exit
open exit

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>

A lithe orc lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'braqt eaaf' *** Okay, so bars IS blockable, good to know :)
The exit west seems to blur for a while.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>flee


You try to flee, but cannot!
unlock exit
open exit

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.
Your head stops stinging.
A lithe orc slashes your right foot very hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.
The bars don't move, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
They're already unlocked, it seems.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
The bars don't move, I'm afraid.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
They're already unlocked, it seems.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>ca

The bars don't move, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
close archway
You don't see any archway here.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
wield candle *** Yes! My final hail-mary, which will make all wrong in the world right again!
tap candle   *** EXCEPT! The candle is in backpack, and...the alias sucks! Back to the drawing board...	
wield axe
drop candle
You don't have a candle.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Fine>
You can't tap that person because they are not here.
You cleave a lithe orc's body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
You don't have an axe.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
You don't have a candle.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>

A lithe orc sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>wim 0


You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
A lithe orc strongly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.
b

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.
You try to flee, but cannot!

Your head stops stinging.
A lithe orc strongly slashes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0
You stop your fleeing attempts.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.
bash

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
A lithe orc sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
b

A lithe orc strongly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
b

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
A lithe orc barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.
Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.
bash

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

Your bash at a lithe orc sends him sprawling.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>

You cleave a lithe orc's head extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* removes an engraved broadsword.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* swiftly draws a crossbow from across his back.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins to winch his crossbow...

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>wield candle
tap candle
wield axe
drop candle

You don't have a candle.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
You can't tap that person because they are not here.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
You don't have an axe.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
You don't have a candle.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
wa
wield axe
You don't have an axe.
You cleave a lithe orc's body very hard.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>

bash
A lithe orc seems to have recovered his senses.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* loads a metal-cased bolt into his crossbow.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* starts aiming a crossbow.
b

b
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* whistles appreciatively. *** Aww, feeling superior! :)

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* starts aiming a crossbow.

A lithe orc slashes your right leg and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

A lithe orc says 'There will be no mercy for you!'
Your bash at a lithe orc sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* shoots your body very hard and shatters it.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o[ CW HP:Dying Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
bash
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o[ CW HP:Dying Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>
look
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o[ CW HP:Dying Move:Slow a lithe orc:Hurt>

You feel a sharp pain there!

You are dead! Sorry...

Marsupial has left the game. *** You better leave!

o[ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
look
The Frozen North
There are sixteen strips of dried meat here.
A piece of raw meat is on the ground.
A pool with many big pieces of ice floating in it is here.
Exits/emulated: {west}.

o[ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
slee
You go to sleep.

o[ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>




*** Ok, revenge was postphoned somewhat, since Im still into free exp mode!
*** So I go back and loot meself thanks to the kindness of said BN!


*Sumba the Black Numenorean* yells loudly from the south 'hur hur' in Westron. - what!


*** While I regen, nasty BN Oedipus is back! With his evil magicks!


You cleave a rabid, grey wolf's body extremely hard and shatter it.
). CW HP:Hurt a rabid, grey wolf:Hurt>
stat
OB: 148%, DB: 36%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,369,937 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- potion
- novoid
). CW HP:Hurt a rabid, grey wolf:Hurt>

You cleave a rabid, grey wolf's body extremely hard and shatter it.
). CW HP:Hurt a rabid, grey wolf:Wounded>

You cleave a rabid, grey wolf's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A rabid, grey wolf is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
). CW HP:Fine a rabid, grey wolf:Dying>
kick
The greengate is opened from the other side.

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

open exit
You kick a rabid, grey wolf to death.
You receive your share of experience.
Well, you begin to know this creature's anatomy.
You hear a rabid, grey wolf's death cry as it collapses.
A rabid, grey wolf is dead! R.I.P.

!. CW HP:Fine>
It's already open!

!. CW HP:Fine>
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* seems to avoid the fight.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, -east-.
)+ CW HP:Hurt>
east
Village Entrance
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: -(east)-, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>open exit

It's already open!
). CW HP:Hurt>east

Country Path
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -(west)-.

!. CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
Ok.

!. CW HP:Hurt>
east
Along the Path
Exits: north, east, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
score
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
340/529 hits and 127/167 moves.

!. CW HP:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
). CW HP:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
). CW HP:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

!. CW HP:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!. CW HP:Hurt>
west
kill *man*
Country Path
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: -north-, -east-, [west].
). CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
). CW HP:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

!. CW HP:Hurt>open exit

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.

!. CW HP:Hurt>
west
Village Entrance
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: -(east)-, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
Ok.
). CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

The greengate is opened from the other side.

You didn't find anyone.
). CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
They aren't here.
). CW HP:Hurt>
west
Main Street
Exits: =north=, -east-.
)+ CW HP:Hurt>
east
Village Entrance
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: -(east)-, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
They aren't here.
). CW HP:Hurt>east

Country Path
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -(west)-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
west
Village Entrance
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: -(east)-, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
Ok.
). CW HP:Hurt>
time
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
4am on Monday, the 28th of Halimath, year 2864 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
It should be the end of the night soon.
You can see a Three-Quarter Moon (waning) in the southern part of the sky.
Real time is Mon Apr 30 10:53:07 2018 UTC.
Last reboot after an automatic reboot at Sun Apr 22 10:33:33 2018 UTC.
). CW HP:Hurt>

The greengate is opened from the other side.
). CW HP:Hurt>ds

drink skin
It's empty already.
). CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
Ok.
). CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.
). CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
It's already closed!
). CW HP:Hurt>
open exit
Ok.
). CW HP:Hurt>
east
Country Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -(west)-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
east
Along the Path
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: north, east, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
west
Country Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -(west)-.
You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!

!. CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s left leg hard.

!. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
bash
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* closes the greengate.

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
A huge, black wolf has arrived from the east.
A huge, black wolf has arrived from the east.

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

A huge, black wolf tries to hit *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, but he parries successfully.

Your bash at *Oedipus the Black Numenorean* sends him sprawling.

!. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

A huge, black wolf lightly hits *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s body and tickles it.

!. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

A huge, black wolf barely hits *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s body and tickles it.

!. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s head hard.

!. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
open exit
Ok.

!. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s body very hard.

!. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* seems to have recovered his senses.
bash

!. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!
). CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill *man*
Country Path
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: -south-, -west-.

!. CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.
A huge, black wolf has arrived from the south.
A huge, black wolf has arrived from the south.

!. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

A huge, black wolf approaches *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, trying to hit him.

!. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* seems to avoid the fight.

!. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

A huge, black wolf tries to hit *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, but he parries successfully.

!. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
west

You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>kill *man*

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* escaped the fight.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
). CW HP:Hurt>
west
They aren't here.
). CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

Country Path
Exits: -north-, -east-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
). CW HP:Hurt>north

Country Path
Exits: -north-, -south-.
). CW HP:Hurt>north

Country Path
A black snake, with red markings, is lying here.
Exits: -north-, -south-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
south
Country Path
Exits: -north-, -south-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
south
Country Path
Exits: -north-, -east-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
east
Country Path
Exits: -south-, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...
). CW HP:Hurt>south

Country Path
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -(west)-.
A huge, black wolf leaves east.
A huge, black wolf leaves east.
). CW HP:Hurt>
west
Village Entrance
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: -(east)-, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
east
Country Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -(west)-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
east
Along the Path
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: north, east, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
east
Light Forest
Exits: east, west.
)f CW HP:Hurt>
east
Light Forest
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!f CW HP:Hurt>
east
Hilly Forest
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, west.
)f CW HP:Hurt>
west
kill *man*
Light Forest
Exits: north, east, west.
)f CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
)f CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill *man*
In the Thicket
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
Exits: north, south, west.
)f CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
)f CW HP:Hurt>
west
In the Thicket
Exits: north, east, west.
)f CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

They aren't here.
)f CW HP:Hurt>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A starved grey wolf has arrived from the east.
A starved grey wolf has arrived from the east.
)f CW HP:Hurt>
west
In the Thicket
Exits: north, east.
): CW HP:Hurt>south

Alas, you cannot go that way...
): CW HP:Hurt>
east
In the Thicket
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
Exits: north, east, west.
)f CW HP:Hurt>
east
In the Thicket
Exits: north, south, west.
)f CW HP:Hurt>
south
Light Forest
Exits: north, east, west.
)f CW HP:Hurt>
west
Light Forest
Exits: east, west.
)f CW HP:Hurt>
west
Along the Path
Exits: north, east, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
west
Country Path
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -(west)-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
west
Village Entrance
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: -(east)-, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
Ok.
). CW HP:Hurt>
score
334/529 hits and 99/167 moves.
). CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You feel bolder.

You didn't find anyone.
). CW HP:Hurt>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
). CW HP:Hurt>
score
338/529 hits and 102/167 moves.
). CW HP:Hurt>
ds
drink skin
It's empty already.
). CW HP:Hurt>
score
340/529 hits and 104/167 moves.
). CW HP:Hurt>
score
341/529 hits and 105/167 moves.
). CW HP:Hurt>
stat
OB: 148%, DB: -14%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,369,538 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- potion
). CW HP:Hurt>
score
343/529 hits and 106/167 moves.
). CW HP:Hurt>
score
344/529 hits and 107/167 moves.
). CW HP:Hurt>
score
345/529 hits and 108/167 moves.
The greengate is opened from the other side.
). CW HP:Hurt>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.
The sun rises in the east.

*. CW HP:Hurt>open exit

It's already open!

*. CW HP:Hurt>
east
Country Path
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -(west)-.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
A huge, black wolf leaves west.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
north
Country Path
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: -south-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
south
Country Path
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -(west)-.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
west
Village Entrance
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: -(east)-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Hurt>east

Country Path
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -(west)-.
You smell blood.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Hurt>

A huge, black wolf barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Healthy>

You cleave a huge, black wolf's right hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Hurt>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Village Entrance
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: -(east)-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Hurt>

A huge, black wolf has arrived from the east.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
east
kill *man*
Country Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -(west)-.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
Ok.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s body hard.

*. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
open exit
Ok.

*. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Village Entrance
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: -(east)-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
east
kill *man*
Country Path
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -(west)-.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves east.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
bash
Bash what or whom?

*. CW HP:Hurt>
east
kill *man*
Along the Path
Exits: north, east, -west-.
You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!

*. CW HP:Hurt>
east
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
You strongly cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s body.

*. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>kill *man*

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

*. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In the Thicket
Exits: north, east.

*: CW HP:Hurt>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*: CW HP:Hurt>south

kill *man*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*: CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

*: CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*: CW HP:Hurt>
east
In the Thicket
Exits: north, east, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
east
In the Thicket
Exits: north, south, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
south
Light Forest
Exits: north, east, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
west
Light Forest
Exits: east, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
west
Along the Path
Exits: north, east, -west-.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
west
Country Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -(west)-.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
west
Village Entrance
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: -(east)-, -west-.
You swiftly dodge a huge, black wolf's attempt to hit you.

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Fine>

You cleave a huge, black wolf's right hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Hurt>
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Hurt>

A huge, black wolf leaves east.

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Hurt>

You cleave a huge, black wolf's right foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Wounded>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Wounded>
close exit
flee
Ok.

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Wounded>
east

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Wounded>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Wounded>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* opens the greengate.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, -east-.

*+ CW HP:Hurt>
east
Village Entrance
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: -(east)-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
kill *man*
Ok.

*. CW HP:Hurt>close exit

They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
east
It's already closed!

*. CW HP:Hurt>
The greengate seems to be closed.

*. CW HP:Hurt>

A huge, black wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Wounded>

You cleave a huge, black wolf's left forefoot extremely hard and shatter it.

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Awful>

The greengate is opened from the other side.

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Awful>

A huge, black wolf barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Awful>

You cleave a huge, black wolf's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a huge, black wolf's death cry as it collapses.
A huge, black wolf is dead! R.I.P.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
east
Country Path
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -(west)-.
You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!

*. CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

You approach *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

*. CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
bash
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* gets a black candle from a silvan satchel. *** WHAT EVIL BN OEDIPUS HAS BETTER CANDLE SKILLS THAN ME?!

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* stops using a black runed dagger.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* holds a black candle.

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* taps a black candle three times on the ground.
A huge, black wolf lies down and falls asleep. *** Yes, take that wolf!

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* stops using a black candle.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* awkwardly draws a black runed dagger.

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* drops a black candle.

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* seems to avoid the fight.

A horse has arrived from the north.

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* escaped the fight.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*. CW HP:Hurt>
east
kill *man*
Along the Path
Exits: north, east, -west-.
You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!

*. CW HP:Hurt>
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves east sneaking.
They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Hurt>bash

Bash what or whom?

*. CW HP:Hurt>
west
Country Path
A black candle burns in a silver stand, giving off little light.
A huge, black wolf is sleeping here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -(west)-.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
east
Along the Path
Exits: north, east, -west-.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
east
kill *man*
Light Forest
Exits: east, west.
You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!

*f CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

*f CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

*f CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
bash
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* gets a black candle from a silvan satchel.

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* stops using a black runed dagger.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* holds a black candle.

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* taps a black candle three times on the ground. *** My superior waking ability saves me!

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* stops using a black candle.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* awkwardly draws a black runed dagger.

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* drops a black candle.

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*f CW HP:Hurt>
east
kill *man*
Light Forest
Exits: north, east, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
east
They aren't here.

*f CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

Hilly Forest
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
They aren't here.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
score
331/529 hits and 78/167 moves.

*f CW HP:Hurt>

The day has begun. You feel so weak under the cruel light!

*f CW HP:Hurt>east

kill *man*
Hilly Forest
A waist-high evergreen shrub grows here, with thick, reaching branches - SAGE.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
east
A Light Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
west
Hilly Forest
A waist-high evergreen shrub grows here, with thick, reaching branches - SAGE.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
west
Hilly Forest



**** Nasty BN Oedipus with his evil trickery retreats again!
*
*
*
**** But not for long, as soon as I am ready to avenge my deaths to Sumba, he shows up again!



score
529/529 hits and 157/167 moves.

*[ CW>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
Suddenly *Oedipus the Black Numenorean* stabs you in the back.
That really HURT!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>score

You can't do that while fighting.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
On the Castle Walls
Exits: up, *down*.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>
down
Castle Yard
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *up*.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>
south
south
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: *north*, south.

*# CW HP:Hurt>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Exits: *north*, east, [south], west.
You have found a mean brigand!

![ CW HP:Hurt>
east
Hallway
Exits: [east], south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
unlock exit
open exit
east
*click*

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
Stairs Leading Down
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
Exits: (west), down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
*click*

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
down
The Dungeon
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
The corpse of a prisoner is lying here.
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
Exits: [east], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
unlock exit
open exit
*click*

![ CW HP:Hurt>east

Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Prison Cell
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Hurt>
west
The Dungeon
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
The corpse of a prisoner is lying here.
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
Exits: (east), up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>up

Stairs Leading Down
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
Exits: [west], down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
It's already locked!

o[ CW HP:Hurt>r

You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
272/502 hits and 154/160 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
st
stat
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
OB: 145%, DB: 30%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,358,209 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- a critical wound at the left foot (clean)
- noquit
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- potion

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
band
You try to bind your wounds.

You hear a *click* in a lock.

The stonedoor is opened from the other side.

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* lightly pierces your right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
close exit
lock exit
Ok.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*click*

![ CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* unlocks the stonedoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* opens the stonedoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.
You have found a mean brigand!

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt>up

Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt>
east
Stairs Leading Down
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
Exits: (west), down.
The stonedoor closes quietly.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
*click*

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
247/502 hits and 156/160 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
down
The Dungeon
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
The corpse of a prisoner is lying here.
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
Exits: (east), up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
up
Stairs Leading Down
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
Exits: [west], down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

You hear a *click* in a lock.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

The stonedoor is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>score

249/502 hits and 156/160 moves.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
*click*

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
250/502 hits and 158/160 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
stat
OB: 143%, DB: 30%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,358,209 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a critical wound at the left foot (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- potion

o[ CW HP:Hurt>q

search quick
You begin to search...

band
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
You try to bind your wounds.

You hear a *click* in a lock.

The stonedoor is opened from the other side.

You see *Oedipus the Black Numenorean* scouting from the west!

You bleed from open wounds.

down
Your wound is now bound up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
The Dungeon
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
The corpse of a prisoner is lying here.
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*
kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>up

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Stairs Leading Down
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
Exits: (west), down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>close exit
lock exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

*click*

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
kill *man*
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
It's already locked!

o[ CW HP:Hurt>down

kill *man*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
The Dungeon
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
The corpse of a prisoner is lying here.
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
Exits: (east), up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
east
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Hurt>
west
The Dungeon
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
The corpse of a prisoner is lying here.
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
Exits: (east), up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>up

Stairs Leading Down
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
Exits: [west], down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
254/502 hits and 153/160 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
down
The Dungeon
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
The corpse of a prisoner is lying here.
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
Exits: (east), up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
east
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Hurt>q

search quick
You begin to search...

close exit
lock exit
You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*click*

![ CW HP:Hurt>
score
258/502 hits and 154/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt>stat

OB: 143%, DB: 30%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,358,209 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a critical wound at the left foot (bound up)
- potion

![ CW HP:Hurt>
band
You are not skilled enough to treat this wound any better.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
stat
OB: 143%, DB: 30%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,358,209 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a critical wound at the left foot (bound up)
- potion

![ CW HP:Hurt>
open exit
They seem to be locked.

![ CW HP:Hurt>unlock exit
open exit

*click*

![ CW HP:Hurt>west

Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
The Dungeon
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
The corpse of a prisoner is lying here.
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
Exits: (east), up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
up
Stairs Leading Down
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
Exits: [west], down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
264/502 hits and 157/160 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
265/502 hits and 158/160 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
stat
OB: 143%, DB: 30%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,358,209 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a critical wound at the left foot (bound up)
- potion

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
270/502 hits and 159/160 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
ds
drink skin
You drink the blood.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
down
The Dungeon
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
The corpse of a prisoner is lying here.
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
Exits: (east), up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
dc
drain corpse
You start draining the blood from the corpse into your skin.

ds
up
You tear open the corpse and pour the still warm blood into your skin.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!
You feel bolder.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Stairs Leading Down
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
Exits: [west], down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
275/502 hits and 160/160 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
stat
OB: 148%, DB: 30%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,358,209 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a critical wound at the left foot (bound up)
- potion

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
yell grmbl
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Sardaukar            - Stairs Leading Down

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
279/502 hits and 159/160 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
281/502 hits and 159/160 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
yell how am i supposed to die to sumba again, if u keep stbabing me! *** Thats right! DUUDE!
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Sardaukar            - Stairs Leading Down

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
289/502 hits and 159/160 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
291/502 hits and 159/160 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
stat
OB: 148%, DB: 30%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,358,209 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a critical wound at the left foot (bound up)
- potion

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
292/502 hits and 160/160 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
293/502 hits and 160/160 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring **** MY PRECIOUSSSSssss!!
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (well-maintained)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (used)
<wielded>            a darkened orkish axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a fine silver bracelet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.



*** Having regenned some, I start looking for Sumba again! And I dont have to wait for long!



418/516 hits and 163/163 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
unlock exit
open exit
west
*click*

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
west
Entrance to the Castle Keep
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
You have found a mean brigand!

![ CW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* opens the cloakroom. **** NOO, not this evil tricks again! I have learned me lesson!
You strongly cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body.

![ CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

A lithe orc slashes your left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
open exit
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>flee

north
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: north, south.




*** Some time passes and I start looking again...again...



Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
)+ CW>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a vague track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago

   - a faint track of a trained horse leading west done less than 7 hours ago
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.
)+ CW>

You feel bolder.
)+ CW>
west
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
)+ CW>west

Old East Road
A small cluster of clover grows here.
Exits: north, =east=, -south-, =west=.
)+ CW>
south
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.
)( CW>
tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - two plain tracks of a trained horse leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - two plain tracks of a trained horse leading east done less than 1 hour ago

You stop searching.
)( CW>
south
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: -north-, -south-.
)( CW>
south
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: -north-, -east-.
)( CW>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
)( CW>
east
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.
)( CW>
kill *man*
They aren't here.
)( CW>
east
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: -north-, -west-.
)( CW>
north
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, -south-, west.
)( CW>
north
Ruined Overlook
A sturdy pair of greaves are lying here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is resting here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: (north), east, south.

!( CW>kill *man*

You strongly cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s right foot.
A lithe orc lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

!( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.

!( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'assist'.

!( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

!( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: south, west.
)( CW HP:Fine>
south
Broken Hills
Exits: north, west.
)( CW HP:Fine>
north
Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: south, west.
An animated skeleton lightly hits your right foot and tickles it.
)( CW HP:Fine an animated skeleton:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Broken Hills
Exits: north, west.
)( CW HP:Fine>

An animated skeleton has arrived from the north.
)( CW HP:Fine>
north
Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: south, west.
)( CW HP:Fine>
west
kill *man*
Ruined Overlook
A sturdy pair of greaves are lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south.
)( CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
)( CW HP:Fine>
open exit
Ok.
)( CW HP:Fine>
scout n
You quietly scout northwards...

Inside a Ruined Tower

You stop scouting.
Exits/emulated: {north}, east, south.
)( CW HP:Fine>
north
Inside a Ruined Tower
Exits: (south), up, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
south
Ruined Overlook
A sturdy pair of greaves are lying here.
Exits: (north), east, south.
)( CW HP:Fine>
tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a plain track of a trained horse leading east done less than 2 hours ago

   - a plain track of an Orc coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of an Orc leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of *a Man* leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of an Orc leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of an Orc coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of an animated skeleton leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of a trained horse leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* leading north done less than 2 hours ago

You stop searching.
)( CW HP:Fine>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.
)( CW HP:Fine>south

An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, -south-, west.
)( CW HP:Fine>
south
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: -north-, -west-.
)( CW>
west
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.
)( CW>
west
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: -north-, -east-.
)( CW>
north
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: -north-, -south-.
)( CW>
north
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.
)( CW>
trt
track trained
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some plain tracks of a trained horse leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.
)( CW>
pursue
You follow the tracks south.
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: -north-, -south-.

You see some plain tracks of a trained horse leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.
)( CW>
tr
You stop tracking your victim.
)( CW>
south
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: -north-, -east-.
)( CW>
east
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.
)( CW>
east
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: -north-, -west-.
)( CW>
north
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, -south-, west.
)( CW>
north
Ruined Overlook
A sturdy pair of greaves are lying here.
Exits: (north), east, south.
)( CW>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...
)( CW>
south
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, -south-, west.
)( CW>
west
Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: east, south.
)( CW>
south
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.
)( CW>
east
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: -north-, -west-.
)( CW>east

Alas, you cannot go that way...
)( CW>
north
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, -south-, west.
)( CW>
west
Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: east, south.
)( CW>
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...
)( CW>east

An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, -south-, west.
)( CW>north

Ruined Overlook
A sturdy pair of greaves are lying here.
Exits: (north), east, south.
)( CW>
tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a plain track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - two plain tracks of an Orc coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of an Orc leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of an Orc coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of an Orc leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of an Orc leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of an animated skeleton leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of a trained horse leading east done less than 2 hours ago

You stop searching.

!( CW>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!

!( CW>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!( CW>
kill *man*
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
You strongly cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s body and tickle it.

!( CW *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
bash
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* seems to avoid the fight.

Your bash at *Oedipus the Black Numenorean* sends him sprawling.

!( CW *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
south
kill *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!( CW *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!( CW *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s right leg very hard.

!( CW *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
open exit
It's already open!

!( CW *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* seems to have recovered his senses.

!( CW *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>bash

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* says 'pukes? :p' in Morbeth.

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* seems to avoid the fight.

south
Your bash at *Oedipus the Black Numenorean* sends him sprawling.

!( CW *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
kill *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!( CW *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!( CW *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s left leg hard.

!( CW *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
look
Ruined Overlook
A sturdy pair of greaves are lying here.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting YOU.
Exits/emulated: {north}, east, south.

!( CW *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A lithe orc has arrived from the south.

!( CW *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'hit captain'. *** The NERVE of Sumba exping, while Im trying to kill 
						 	     *** him!! :). Thats like the ultimate diss! Dis?!

!( CW *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

A lithe orc lightly slashes your head and tickles it.
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s right leg hard.

!( CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

You feel bolder.

!( CW HP:Fine *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, -south-, west.
)( CW HP:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.

!( CW HP:Fine>
north
kill *man*
Ruined Overlook
A sturdy pair of greaves are lying here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: (north), east, south.

!( CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

!( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* slashes your right foot and tickles it.

!( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'hit sardaukar'.
A lithe orc slashes your right leg hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

!( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, -south-, west.
)( CW HP:Fine>

The shadows are dispelled by the sun rising in the east.

*( CW HP:Fine>
west
Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

*( CW HP:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

*( CW HP:Fine>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

*( CW HP:Fine>south
kill *man*

An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.

*( CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

*( CW HP:Fine>
north
Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: east, south.

*( CW HP:Fine>

An animated skeleton tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*( CW HP:Fine an animated skeleton:Healthy>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

*( CW HP:Fine an animated skeleton:Healthy>
stat
OB: 145%, DB: 33%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,354,534 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- novoid
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- noquit
- panic
- potion

*( CW HP:Fine an animated skeleton:Healthy>flee

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*( CW HP:Fine an animated skeleton:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: north, east, -south-, west.

*( CW HP:Fine>
north
Ruined Overlook
A sturdy pair of greaves are lying here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: (north), east, south.

*( CW HP:Fine>
kill *man*

A trained horse stops following *Sumba the Black Numenorean*.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* picks up a trained horse's reins and starts riding him.

*( CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

*( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>bash

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'hit sardaukar'.
A lithe orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* strongly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

Your bash at *Sumba the Black Numenorean* sends him sprawling.

*( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: south, west.

*( CW HP:Fine>

An animated skeleton lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

*( CW HP:Fine an animated skeleton:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Ruined Overlook
A sturdy pair of greaves are lying here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is here, riding a trained horse.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: (north), east, south.

*( CW HP:Fine>

A lithe orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*( CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>
kill *man*
You're already fighting!
You strongly cleave a lithe orc's body.

*( CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

A lithe orc slashes your right leg and tickles it.

*( CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: south, west.

*( CW HP:Fine>
west
kill *man*
Ruined Overlook
A sturdy pair of greaves are lying here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is here, riding a trained horse.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: (north), east, south.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* seems to have recovered his senses.

*( CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.
A lithe orc slashes your right leg and tickles it.

*( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You lightly cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s right foot and tickle it.

*( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

*( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

A lithe orc slashes your left foot hard and tickles it.

*( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

*( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves south riding a trained horse.

*( CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: south, west.

*( CW HP:Fine>
west
kill *man*
Ruined Overlook
A sturdy pair of greaves are lying here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: (north), east, south.

*( CW HP:Fine>
bash
They aren't here.

*( CW HP:Fine>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.
Bash what or whom?

*( CW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

*( CW HP:Fine>
kill *man*
You strongly cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s left leg.
A lithe orc slashes your right arm hard and tickles it.

*( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'assist'.

*( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: south, west.

*( CW HP:Fine>
west
Ruined Overlook
A sturdy pair of greaves are lying here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: (north), east, south.

*( CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

bash
You approach *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

*( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
A lithe orc slashes your right foot hard and tickles it.

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'bash'.

flee

*( CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Inside a Ruined Tower
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
Exits: (south), up, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

A wight bodyguard strongly hits your right foot and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a wight bodyguard:Healthy>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Fine a wight bodyguard:Healthy>
open exit
It's already open!
You cleave a wight bodyguard's right foot hard and tickle it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a wight bodyguard:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Ruined Overlook
A sturdy pair of greaves are lying here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: (north), east, south.

*( CW HP:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* closes the door.
A lithe orc slashes your left hand and tickles it.

*( CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>

An animated skeleton has arrived from the south.

*( CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* opens the door.

*( CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>
flee
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* joins a lithe orc's fight.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Inside a Ruined Tower
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
Exits: (south), up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
south
Ruined Overlook
A sturdy pair of greaves are lying here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is here, riding a trained horse.
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: (north), east, south.

*( CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
You strongly cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s right arm.
A lithe orc lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

*( CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

An animated skeleton barely hits *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s left arm and tickles it.

*( CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'assist'.

*( CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

*( CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.

*( CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body.

*( CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east riding a trained horse.

*( CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is here, riding a trained horse.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: south, west.

*( CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
You approach *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

*( CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
bash
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves south riding a trained horse.

*( CW HP:Hurt>
west
kill *man*
Ruined Overlook
A sturdy pair of greaves are lying here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: (north), east, south.

*( CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

*( CW HP:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east riding a trained horse.

*( CW HP:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves south riding a trained horse.
A lithe orc leaves south.

*( CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
south
They aren't here.

*( CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is here, riding a trained horse.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: north, east, -south-, west.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves south riding a trained horse.
A lithe orc leaves south.

*( CW HP:Hurt>south

kill *man*
They aren't here.

*( CW HP:Hurt>
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is here, riding a trained horse.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: -north-, -west-.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>west

You cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s head hard and shatter it.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A lithe orc slashes your right leg and tickles it.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* slashes your right arm and tickles it.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves north riding a trained horse.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a lithe orc:Wounded>
west
kill *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a lithe orc:Wounded>
They aren't here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.
A lithe orc strongly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a lithe orc:Wounded>

You cleave a lithe orc's body very hard and shatter it.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a lithe orc:Bad>
flee

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a lithe orc:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, -south-, west.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
south
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: -north-, -west-.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>west

kill *man*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
west
kill *man*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is here, riding a trained horse.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: -north-, -east-.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves north riding a trained horse.
A lithe orc leaves north.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
north
kill *man*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
north
They aren't here.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *man*

An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
trt
track trained
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some clear tracks of a trained horse leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

The day has begun. You feel so weak under the cruel light!

*( CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
pursue
You follow the tracks east.
Rolling Plains
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here.
Exits: *north*, *west*.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a trained horse leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks north.
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

You see some vague tracks of a trained horse leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
tr
You stop tracking your victim.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
A Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *\south/*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
north
A Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>east

Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>east

Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>north

Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*. - d:plank.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
north
A Wrecked Wagon
Exits: *south*, *west*. - e:plank d:seat.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
op plank
Ok.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e

Smoky Plains
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: east, south, {west}. - w:plank.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
343/529 hits and 22/166 moves.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
clo plank
Ok.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

You surprise *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
You strongly cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s right leg.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* pierces your right foot very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Rocky Plains
A diamond-back rattlesnake is coiled here, ready to strike.
A diamond-back rattlesnake is coiled here, ready to strike.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*. - w:plank.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
A rattlesnake strongly hits your left foot and tickles it.
A rattlesnake sinks its fangs into your leg, but you are unaffected. *** Phew! Not this time!!

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a rattlesnake:Healthy>

A rattlesnake hits your left foot and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a rattlesnake:Healthy>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Old East Road
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Old East Road
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Old East Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Old East Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Old East Road
Exits: *south*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
south
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
south
Country Path
Exits: *north*, *south*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
south
Country Path
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: *north*, *south*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
q
search quick
You begin to search...
eq

You didn't find anyone.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (well-maintained)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (used)
<wielded>            a darkened orkish axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a fine silver bracelet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
south
Country Path
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
south
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Country Path
Exits: *south*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
south
Country Path
A black candle burns in a silver stand, giving off little light.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *(west)*.
You smell blood.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
west
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: *(east)*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
close exit
Ok.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
look
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits/emulated: -{east}-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

The greengate is opened from the other side.

The greengate closes quietly.
A horse has arrived.

You didn't find anyone.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>

The greengate is opened from the other side.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>

A huge, black wolf has arrived from the east.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
east
Country Path
A black candle burns in a silver stand, giving off little light.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *(west)*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
east
Along the Path
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
east
Light Forest
A black candle burns in a silver stand, giving off little light.
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
east
Light Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
east
Hilly Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
east
Hilly Forest
A waist-high evergreen shrub grows here, with thick, reaching branches - SAGE.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
get zaugurz-draught pack
quaff zaugurz-draught
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
A Light Forest
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
Barren Plains
A black snake hurries towards you with sly intentions.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
Barren Plains
A small and tough weed grows here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
The Mitheithel
The prominent fin of a silver-yellow fish breaks the surface of the water.
A bass swims here.
The prominent fin of a silver-yellow fish breaks the surface of the water.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*~ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>east

Riverbank
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Rocky Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Rocky Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
289/529 hits and 24/166 moves.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Rocky Plains
A large marmot is here, scurrying in between the rocks.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Rocky Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Edge of a Dark Forest
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
Exits: *north*, east, *west*.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Forest
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
291/529 hits and 19/166 moves.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
ds
drink skin
You drink the blood.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
stat
OB: 143%, DB: 33%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,353,852 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- novoid
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- noquit
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- panic
- potion

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (well-maintained)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (used)
<wielded>            a darkened orkish axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a fine silver bracelet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
296/529 hits and 22/166 moves.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
296/529 hits and 22/166 moves.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>stat

OB: 143%, DB: 33%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,353,852 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- novoid
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- noquit
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- panic
- potion

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

A sparrow leaves west.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
299/529 hits and 23/166 moves.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
kill *man*
You strongly cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s right foot.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* strongly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
bash
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west riding a pack horse.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west riding a pack horse.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
kill *man*
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s left leg very hard.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves east riding a pack horse.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

You feel bolder.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
255/529 hits and 26/166 moves.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
stat
OB: 148%, DB: 33%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,353,852 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- potion

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

A sparrow has arrived from the west.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
q
search quick
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west riding a pack horse.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
q

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
search quick
You begin to search...

kill *man*

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s right leg hard.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Edge of a Dark Forest
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
Exits: *north*, east, *west*.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Forest
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill *man*

You try to cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, but he parries successfully.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You flee west.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Edge of a Dark Forest
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
Exits: *north*, east, *west*.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>east

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Forest
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
north
Centre of a Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, *west*.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
262/529 hits and 15/166 moves.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
stat
OB: 148%, DB: 33%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,353,852 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- potion

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
look
Centre of a Dark Forest
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
266/529 hits and 17/166 moves.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
268/529 hits and 18/166 moves.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (well-maintained)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (used)
<wielded>            a darkened orkish axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a fine silver bracelet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
kill *man*
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You're already fighting!

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s left arm hard.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Dark Forest
A large toadstool is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: *north*, east, south, *west*.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

A huge, black wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a huge, black wolf:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Dark Forest
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
west

A bandit has arrived from the east.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Dark Forest
A large toadstool is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: *north*, east, south, *west*.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
kill *man*
You strongly cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s left leg.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves south riding a pack horse.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
south
kill *man*
Centre of a Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, *west*.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
bash
They aren't here.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Bash what or whom?

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>

A huge, black wolf has arrived from the north.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>

A huge, black wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak a huge, black wolf:Healthy>

You cleave a huge, black wolf's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak a huge, black wolf:Fine>
look
Centre of a Dark Forest
A huge, black wolf is here, fighting YOU.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak a huge, black wolf:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak a huge, black wolf:Fine>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!f CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak a huge, black wolf:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Edge of a Dark Forest
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *west*.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
east
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Centre of a Dark Forest
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: north, east, south, *west*.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
south
kill *man*
Dark Forest
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>
They aren't here.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>
get zaugurz-draught pack
quaff zaugurz-draught
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

A huge, black wolf has arrived from the north.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Rocky Plains
Exits: north, *east*, west.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
Clump of Birches
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
Sloping Grassland
A waist-high evergreen shrub grows here, with thick, reaching branches - SAGE.
On the shrub, there are two piles of grey-green leaves.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
kill *man*
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
get all shrub
You pick some grey-green leaves - SAGE from an evergreen shrub.
You pick some grey-green leaves - SAGE from an evergreen shrub.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Grassy Mound
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Overgrown Grassland
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Before the Stone Arch
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Overgrown Grassland
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Overgrown Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Overgrown Grassland
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
north
Old East Road
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is here, resting on a trained horse. *** Oh, HI!
A lithe orc is sleeping here. *** Aww tired :(
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Heathery Slope
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Heathery Slope
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
north
Bushy Plains
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
north
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Border of a Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, *south*, *west*.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
252/529 hits and 18/166 moves.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
253/529 hits and 18/166 moves.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
stat
OB: 145%, DB: 33%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,353,821 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- panic
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- potion

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
255/529 hits and 20/166 moves.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
257/529 hits and 21/166 moves.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* tries to sneak behind you!

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill *man*

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s body hard.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your head and tickles it.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
east
Border of a Pine Forest
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
255/529 hits and 21/166 moves.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
258/529 hits and 22/166 moves.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>stat

OB: 145%, DB: 33%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,353,821 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- panic
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- potion

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
262/529 hits and 24/166 moves.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
264/529 hits and 25/166 moves.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
score
264/529 hits and 26/166 moves.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* shoots your right foot extremely hard.
Your body turns numb as the poison speeds to your brain! *** Holyeee! I did not see this one coming!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* barely hits your body and tickles it.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s left hand hard.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>q

search quick
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>

A forest cat has arrived from the east.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>north

A Trail in the Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
east
A Trail in the Forest
A buck runs swiftly from place to place, looking about warily as it grazes.
Exits: -east-, *south*, -west-.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
east
Trail through a Pine Forest
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
east
Trail through a Pine Forest
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, -west-.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
north
Spruce Forest
A buck runs swiftly from place to place, looking about warily as it grazes.
Exits: *north*, east, south, west.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
east
Spruce Forest
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, west.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
north
A Majestic Mound in a Spruce Forest
A short evergreen plant, with slightly bluish needles, grows here - JUNIPER.
On the plant, there are two clusters of hard, round, black berries.
Exits: *north*, east, south, *west*.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
east
Dreary Spruce Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
north
Dreary Spruce Forest
A forest spider is here crawling around.
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, *west*.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
east
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Worn, Grassy Plains
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, west.

*. CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
north
Grassy Plains
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
east
Pine-clad Hills
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
east
Pine-clad Hills
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*( CW HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>east

You are too exhausted.

*( CW HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
get zaugurz-draught pack
quaff zaugurz-draught
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

*( CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.

*( CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
east
Atop a Panoramic Eminence
Exits: *north*, *\south/*, *west*, *\down/*.

*( CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
north
Wooded Hills
Exits: north, *east*, *south*.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>north

north
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Deep, Dank Forest
Exits: north, *east*, *south*.

of CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
north
Deep, Dank Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, south.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>east

north
north
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Forest South of a Clearing
Exits: *north*, *east*, south.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
north
At Some Fallen Trees
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
In a Deep Forest
Exits: north, east, *south*, *west*.

*f CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
In the Shadow of Huge Trees
Exits: *north*, east, south, *west*.

of CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>op ruin

d
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Forest Field
Exits: north, *east*, south, west. - d:ruin.

*. CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Ok.

*. CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Fallen Cellar
Exits: *(up)*. - d:ruin.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
clo ruin
You don't see any ruin here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close exit

Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
ri
What do you want to ride?

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
i
You are carrying:
a silver-tipped arrow
some grey-green leaves - SAGE
some grey-green leaves - SAGE
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a steel claymore (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (marred)
a black warg fur (used)

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>

You feel bolder.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
st
You are already standing.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hide arrow
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
st
You are already standing.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
unl door
*click*

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
op door
Ok.
You feel sleepy. *** OH hell, I need to regen, but NOT by sleeping!
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
r
You are already resting.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
wak
You are already awake...

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>st

You stop resting, and stand up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
uj
use jewelled
You attempt to use the power of the jewelled ring.

A warm feeling runs through your body, you feel better.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
score
203/529 hits and 13/161 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
stat
OB: 152%, DB: 28%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,353,821 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- novoid
- poison (type: arachnia) *** EWW, nasty poison, STILL poisoned!
- noquit
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- potion

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
uj
use jewelled
You attempt to use the power of the jewelled ring. *** CMON MY PRECIOUS! U can do it!

A warm feeling runs through your body, you feel better.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
stat
OB: 152%, DB: 33%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,353,821 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- potion

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
ds
drink skin
You drink the blood.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
score
208/529 hits and 19/166 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
look
A Fallen Cellar
Exits/emulated: {south}, {up}. - s:door.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
score
211/529 hits and 21/166 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
score
213/529 hits and 23/166 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
st
You are already standing.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
south
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
close exit
lock exit
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*click*

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
score
217/529 hits and 25/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
r
You are already resting.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Sardaukar            - A Hidden Tunnel

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
score
221/529 hits and 29/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
score
222/529 hits and 30/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
score
222/529 hits and 30/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
stat
OB: 152%, DB: -17%, PB: 39%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,353,821 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- potion

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
r
You are already resting.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>eq

You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (well-maintained)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (used)
<wielded>            a darkened orkish axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a fine silver bracelet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
rem boots
wear 2.boots
You stop using a pair of smooth, black boots.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You wear a fine pair of metal boots on your feet.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
score
228/529 hits and 36/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
score
229/529 hits and 37/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
score
230/529 hits and 37/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
#   $tar set to {lithe}[local]
kill lithe
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
score
234/529 hits and 41/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
score
235/529 hits and 42/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
score
235/529 hits and 42/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
score
237/529 hits and 44/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
score
239/529 hits and 46/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
score
240/529 hits and 47/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
r
You are already resting.

o= CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
ds
drink skin
You drink the blood.

o= CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (well-maintained)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (used)
<wielded>            a darkened orkish axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a fine silver bracelet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

o= CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>stat

OB: 152%, DB: -18%, PB: 39%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,353,821 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- potion

o= CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
score
244/529 hits and 51/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
245/529 hits and 52/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
249/529 hits and 55/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
249/529 hits and 55/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
250/529 hits and 56/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
251/529 hits and 57/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
251/529 hits and 57/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
252/529 hits and 58/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
253/529 hits and 59/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
253/529 hits and 59/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
254/529 hits and 59/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
255/529 hits and 60/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
r
You are already resting.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
257/529 hits and 62/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
258/529 hits and 63/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o= CW HP:Hurt>unlock exit
open exit

*click*

o= CW HP:Hurt>
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
scout n
You quietly scout northwards...

A Fallen Cellar

You stop scouting.
Exits/emulated: {north}, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
*click*

o= CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

r
You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
263/529 hits and 67/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
r
You are already resting.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (well-maintained)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (used)
<wielded>            a darkened orkish axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a fine silver bracelet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

o= CW HP:Hurt>
lip
l in pack
In your backpack (worn on back):
some grey-green leaves - SAGE
six piles of long, slender green leaves
a pair of snowshoes (used)
a black, hooded cloak (neglected)
some yellow petals - FOXTAIL
seven small metal flasks
an amethyst
a black candle

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
272/529 hits and 75/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
272/529 hits and 76/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
273/529 hits and 76/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
274/529 hits and 77/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
276/529 hits and 79/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
276/529 hits and 79/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
277/529 hits and 80/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
stat
OB: 152%, DB: -18%, PB: 39%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,353,821 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- potion

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
279/529 hits and 82/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
280/529 hits and 83/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
281/529 hits and 84/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
282/529 hits and 85/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
283/529 hits and 86/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
284/529 hits and 87/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
285/529 hits and 88/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
unlock exit
open exit
*click*

o= CW HP:Hurt>
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
scpout n
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
scout n
You quietly scout northwards...

A Fallen Cellar
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.

You stop scouting.
Exits/emulated: {north}, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
*click*

o= CW HP:Hurt>
look
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits/emulated: {north}, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
st
You are already standing.

o= CW HP:Hurt>unlock exit
open exit

*click*

o= CW HP:Hurt>north

Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

A Fallen Cellar
Exits: (south), *(up)*.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
south
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
*click*

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
293/529 hits and 93/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

You hear a *click* in a lock.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

The door is opened from the other side.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
A Fallen Cellar
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here scouting.
Exits: (south), *(up)*. - s:door.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* stops scouting southwards.

!O CW HP:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves up.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
south
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
*click*

o= CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
r
score
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
297/529 hits and 95/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
score
298/529 hits and 96/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
298/529 hits and 96/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
299/529 hits and 97/166 moves.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

The door is opened from the other side.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
west
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
east
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
A Fallen Cellar
Exits: (south), *(up)*. - s:door.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
south
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
*click*

o= CW HP:Hurt>
west
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
west
A Secret Cave
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
east
east
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: [north], west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

You hear a *click* in a lock.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

The door is opened from the other side.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
ft
flush thorough
You begin to search...

o= CW HP:Hurt>north

A Fallen Cellar
Exits: (south), *(up)*. - s:door.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
south
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
*click*

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
311/529 hits and 96/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>q

search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
312/529 hits and 97/166 moves.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

The door is opened from the other side.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
A Fallen Cellar
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (south), *(up)*. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Hurt>south

A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill *man*
A Fallen Cellar
Exits: (south), *(up)*. - s:door.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
south
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
score
316/529 hits and 96/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!

!= CW HP:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west sneaking.

o= CW HP:Hurt>close exit
lock exit

Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
*click*

o= CW HP:Hurt>
west
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.
You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!

!O CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
You strongly cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s right leg.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* seems to avoid the fight.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
kill *man*
You're already fighting!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* escaped the fight.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
east

They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: [north], west.
You have found *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*!

!= CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves his hiding place.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>close exit
lock exit

It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
It's already locked!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>close exit
lock exit

It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
It's already locked!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
west
kill *man*
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
east
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

A Hidden Tunnel
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* unlocks the door.
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s right foot hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>close exit
lock exit

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
close exit
lock exit
*click*

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
It's already closed!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
It's already locked!

o= CW HP:Hurt>close exit
lock exit

It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
It's already locked!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
west
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

east
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
A Hidden Tunnel
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
close exit
lock exit
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
You approach *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
close exit
lock exit
*click*

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
It's already locked!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
close exit
lock exit

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
close exit
lock exit
It's already locked!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>close exit
lock exit

It's already locked!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
It's already locked!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt>west

kill *man*
It's already locked!

o= CW HP:Hurt>east

A Secret Cave
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
You don't see any exit here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
You don't see any exit here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>east

kill *man*
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: [north], west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
close exit
lock exit
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* unlocks the door.
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
close exit
lock exit
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
*click*

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
It's already closed!
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
It's already locked!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
It's already locked!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
west
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

It's already locked!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
east
A Secret Cave
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Bad>close exit
lock exit

You don't see any exit here.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
You don't see any exit here.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Hurt>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
east
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

close exit
lock exit
A Hidden Tunnel
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* opens the door.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s right leg very hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
*click*

!= CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
close exit
lock exit

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
It's already locked!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
west
kill *man*
It's already locked!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
east
A Secret Cave
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
close exit
lock exit
You don't see any exit here.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
You don't see any exit here.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Awful>

*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
east
east
You don't see any exit here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
You don't see any exit here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
lock exit
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: [north], west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
It's already locked!

o= CW HP:Hurt>west
kill *man*

A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>close exit
lock exit

They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
You don't see any exit here.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
west
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
You don't see any exit here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
east
A Secret Cave
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.
You cleave *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Dying>close exit
lock exit

You don't see any exit here.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Dying>
You don't see any exit here.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*:Dying>
kick
You kick *Oedipus the Black Numenorean* to death.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Oedipus the Black Numenorean*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Oedipus the Black Numenorean* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

oO CW HP:Hurt>



*** So I try to check the equipment for some usables, but Im being clumsy as hell...
*** Time to check if Sumba around!



oO CW HP:Fine>
east
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: [north], west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
west
A Secret Cave
An elegant goblet wrought with gems lies here.
On the ground, there are two jewelled rings.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: [north], west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
unlock exit
open exit
north
*click*

o= CW HP:Fine>
south
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>
A Fallen Cellar
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is resting here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: (south), [up].

!O CW HP:Fine>
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: (north), west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Fine>
close exit
lock exit
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>
*click*

o= CW HP:Fine>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>
stat
OB: 152%, DB: 30%, PB: 39%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,253,821 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 56. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- noquit
- potion

o= CW HP:Fine>
bash door
Nothing seems to happen.

You hear some clicking noises.

o= CW HP:Fine>
bash door
The door gave away under the pressure.

kill *man*
north
kill *man*

o= CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Fine>
A Fallen Cellar
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: #south#, [up].

!O CW HP:Fine>
You cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body hard.

!O CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'protect sumba'.

!O CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* lightly slashes your left hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

!O CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Fine>
north
kill *man*
A Fallen Cellar
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A trained horse leaves south.
A lithe orc leaves south.
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
south

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.
A lithe orc has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'assist'.
A lithe orc joins *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s fight.
You're already fighting!
A lithe orc barely slashes your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

!O CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Fine>
north
kill *man*
A Fallen Cellar
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.
A lithe orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You cleave a lithe orc's right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A trained horse leaves south.
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

!O CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>

A lithe orc bleeds from open wounds.

!O CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Fine>
north
A Fallen Cellar
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

A lithe orc intercepts your blow.
You approach a lithe orc, trying to cleave him.
A lithe orc says 'Your death will be just one of many!'

!O CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>

A lithe orc barely slashes your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>
flee
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A trained horse leaves south.
You cleave a lithe orc's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

!= CW HP:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
A trained horse leaves north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>
north
A Fallen Cellar
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

A lithe orc intercepts your blow.
You approach a lithe orc, trying to cleave him.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'protect sumba'.

!O CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* fails to slash you.
A lithe orc lightly slashes your left hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'assist'.

!O CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

!O CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Fine>
west
A Secret Cave
An elegant goblet wrought with gems lies here.
You see two jewelled rings on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
get icy corpse
You get an icy ring from the corpse of *a Man*.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
north
kill *man*
A Fallen Cellar
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A trained horse leaves south.
A lithe orc leaves south.

oO CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
south
kill *man*
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: #north#, west.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
A trained horse leaves north.
A lithe orc leaves north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Fine>
north
kill *man*
A Fallen Cellar
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'assist'.
A lithe orc joins *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s fight.
A lithe orc lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.
You strongly cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body.

!O CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Fine *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
#   $tar set to {lithe}[local]

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.
A lithe orc has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

You swiftly dodge *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s attempt to slash you.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
north

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'assist'.
A lithe orc joins *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s fight.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Secret Cave
An elegant goblet wrought with gems lies here.
You see two jewelled rings on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
east
kill lithe
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill lithe
A Fallen Cellar
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is resting here mixing something in a kit.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
You approach a lithe orc, trying to cleave him.
A lithe orc says 'Death to you and all your kin!'
A lithe orc barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Hurt>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
stat
OB: 145%, DB: 30%, PB: 39%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,252,746 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 56. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- nosneak
- panic
- noquit
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- potion

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill lithe
A Fallen Cellar
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is resting here mixing something in a kit.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
You cleave a lithe orc's left foot hard.
A lithe orc strongly slashes your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
west
A Secret Cave
An elegant goblet wrought with gems lies here.
You see two jewelled rings on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
stat
OB: 146%, DB: 30%, PB: 39%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,252,512 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 56. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- nosneak
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- potion

oO CW HP:Hurt>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (well-maintained)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (used)
<wielded>            a darkened orkish axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a fine silver bracelet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

oO CW HP:Hurt>
east
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
A Fallen Cellar
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is resting here mixing something in a kit.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Hurt>kill lithe

You strike for a weakness in a lithe orc's armour!
You cleave a lithe orc's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>

A lithe orc barely slashes your left foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>flee

You will attempt to flee!

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
A Fallen Cellar
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is resting here mixing something in a kit.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.
A lithe orc barely slashes your left hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>
kill *man*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
A Fallen Cellar
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is resting here mixing something in a kit.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
kill lithe
You cleave a lithe orc's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A lithe orc says 'Death to you and all your kin!'

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>

A lithe orc strongly slashes your left hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill lithe
A Fallen Cellar
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is resting here mixing something in a kit.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
You approach a lithe orc, trying to cleave him.

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>
flee
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* drinks a pungent brew.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
A Fallen Cellar
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Hurt>kill lithe

You approach a lithe orc, trying to cleave him.

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>

You swiftly dodge *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s attempt to slash you.

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>

You cleave a lithe orc's body hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'assist'.

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>flee

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill lithe
A Fallen Cellar
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
A lithe orc lightly slashes your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'assist'.

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>flee

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gives a lithe orc an order.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You cleave a lithe orc's right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A lithe orc is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Dying>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Dying>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Dying>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Dying>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Dying>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Dying>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Dying>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill lithe
A Fallen Cellar
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
A lithe orc is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A trained horse leaves south.

oO CW HP:Hurt>

oO CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Dying>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Dying>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You cleave a lithe orc's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a lithe orc's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A lithe orc is dead! R.I.P.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a lithe orc.
There was 1 silver penny.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
kill *man*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
north
kill *man*
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.
A Fallen Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
south
kill *man*
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: #north#, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
A trained horse leaves north.
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
north
kill *man*
A Fallen Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Wounded>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Wounded>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded>rem cloak
wear fur

You stop using a ragged, blackened cloak.

!= CW HP:Wounded>
You wear a black warg fur about your body.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves west.
A trained horse leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
west
A Secret Cave
An elegant goblet wrought with gems lies here.
On the ground, there are two jewelled rings.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*

They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
west
kill *man*
A Secret Cave
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: east.

!O CW HP:Wounded>
You try to cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
east
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Secret Cave
An elegant goblet wrought with gems lies here.
You see two jewelled rings on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
west
kill *man*
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.
A Secret Cave
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
east
kill *man*
A Secret Cave
An elegant goblet wrought with gems lies here.
On the ground, there are two jewelled rings.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
east
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
north
kill *man*
A Fallen Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Wounded>south

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You approach *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You strongly cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
north
kill *man*
A Fallen Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Wounded>
You approach *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
north
kill *man*
A Fallen Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Wounded>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You approach *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
flee
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
north
A Fallen Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*

You cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s right arm.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
flee
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
score
238/529 hits and 72/166 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
north
A Fallen Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded>kill *man*

You approach *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

You strongly cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s right arm.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
flee
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Wounded *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
north
kill *man*
A Fallen Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

You strongly cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s left foot.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill *man*
A Fallen Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to conc
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
You cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill *man*
A Fallen Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A trained horse leaves south.
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
south
kill *man*
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt>north

kill *man*
A Fallen Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A trained horse leaves south.
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
south
kill *man*
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
west
kill *man*
A Secret Cave
An elegant goblet wrought with gems lies here.
On the ground, there are two jewelled rings.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
west
A Secret Cave
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: east.

!O CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

You strongly cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
east
kill *man*
A Secret Cave
An elegant goblet wrought with gems lies here.
On the ground, there are two jewelled rings.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
east
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill *man*
A Fallen Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

You cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

o= CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>north

kill *man*
A Fallen Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

oO CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
south
A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *man*

They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
west
A Secret Cave
An elegant goblet wrought with gems lies here.
There are two jewelled rings here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
west
A Secret Cave
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *man*

You approach *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Bad>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You strongly cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s right arm and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east.

oO CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>east
kill *man*

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
A Secret Cave
An elegant goblet wrought with gems lies here.
On the ground, there are two jewelled rings.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>west

kill *man*
A Secret Cave
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here (shrouded).
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You approach *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to cleave him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

You cleave *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s right hand very hard and shatter it.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Dying>
kick
You kick *Sumba the Black Numenorean* to death. *** Kick is my favourite skill!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained great renown in this battle!
You hear *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.



*** So there it is, finally revenge! I R happy! :)




oO CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
ec
exa corpse
In the corpse (here):
a crossbow
an enhanced herbal kit
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a water skin
a bolt-case
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a silvan satchel
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a reinforced oak staff
a black pair of sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a plain pair of pants (flawless)
a soft cloth cap (flawless)
a fine tunic (flawless)
an old length of iron chain
a red ruby
a jewelled ring
a pungent brew

In the corpse (here):
an embellished longbow
a stone
a dirty reddish vial
a laced quiver
an enhanced herbal kit
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (flawless); some sort of liquid is smeared on it
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a silvan satchel
a ragged, blackened cloak (marred)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a pair of black arm wrappings (well-maintained)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain pair of pants (flawless)
a twisted crown
a fine tunic (flawless)
a red ruby
an icy ring
a jewelled ring
a Tharbad gate key
a sharp thorn (flawless)
a tiny stone key - Stonedoor
a small rusted iron key


oO CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
A Secret Cave
An elegant goblet wrought with gems lies here.
There are two jewelled rings here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>east

A Hidden Tunnel
There is a fortune in gold coins here.
Exits: #north#, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
north
A Fallen Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

oO CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
info
You are a male Zaugurz Orc.
You are 53 years, 9 months and 18 days old.
You have played 1 month, 15 days and 1 hour (real time). Session: 3 hrs.
This ranks you as Sardaukar Arrakis, the Snow Viper (level 68).
You are five feet eight and weigh eleven stone and one pound.
Perception: vision 38, hearing 21, smell 38. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in the Zaugurz Outpost.
Your equipment weighs one hundred forty-six pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:8 Wis:7 Dex:16(17) Con:23(21) Wil:11 Per:14.
Offensive Bonus: 154%, Dodging Bonus: -25%, Parrying Bonus: 39%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 86%.
You have 249/529 hit and 42/166 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will flee if your hit points go below 150.
You have scored 69,855,431 experience points and you have 460,178 travel points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (32 wp).
You need 1,144,569 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 295 gold coins, 10 silver pennies, and 63 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- panic
- potion

oO CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
view warl

*** Warlords Hall of Fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Fastolph the Harfoot Scout
 2  Mithrenniel the Silvan Heroine
 3  Thelleithian the Half-Elven Master Healer
 4  Hofur the Dwarven Priest
 5  Dubhain the Dwarven Ranger
 6  Fingers the Dunadan Ranger
 7  Mawrloom the Noldorin Champion
 8  Caureondil the Noldorin Burglar
 9  Nimmeth the Noldorin Chieftain
10  Brewer the Dwarven Warden

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Aztaroth the Tarkhnarb Warrior
 2  Dzoavitz the Tarkhnarb Warrior
 3  Phrike the Black Numenorean Mercenary
 4  Sardaukar the Zaugurz Champion
 5  Sumba the Black Numenorean Envoy
 6  Granzu the Tarkhnarb Battlemaster
 7  Rasta the Tarkhnarb Champion
 8  Carl the Hill Troll Wrecker
 9  Jen the Black Numenorean Envoy
10  Bulten the Tarkhnarb Battlemaster




*** Hope you enjoy reading!







2018/04/30 16:01, Anathir:Rated: Good 
That cleave looks so good!

2018/04/30 16:46, Gabillak:Rated: Superb 
*ROTFL*

In the first part I thought: Just like myself, he is getting old ;-) But the second part was nearly like in the old times!

2018/05/01 09:44, Sardaukar: 
Yes, its been 16 RL years since I became uruk - that thought is scary.

2018/05/01 19:25, Bafo: 
loved the perseverance! lithes in 1 room are so op tho...

2018/05/02 11:48, Ruen: 
A good fun read!!! Thanks for posting! It is logs that keep me checking elvenrunes, and keep me logging in. Nice fight!

2018/05/04 07:40, Rael:Rated: Good 
Thanks i enjoyed it !

2018/05/04 08:04, Glaurog:  Rated: Superb 
Lovely session!

2018/05/07 07:22, Faine:Rated: Superb 
Good read, ty!

2018/05/07 08:11, Nukafuka:Rated: Superb 
That insane ob that was hitting my scout in wimpy, without pb..the bns never stood a chance. Nice execution!


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Cuantar, Faine, Gabillak, Glaurog, Khundin, Kyndill, Nukafuka, Xoone 
 Good Anathir, Fieldy, Kurnan, Madox, Rael 
 Average Dreag, Praska 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back