Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
bones break but Draaz stays bootlylicious (Draaz)comments   back
  
(74 ratings and 15927 hits. Posted 2008/05/17)
#######
#
  Ok, so im heading back to noc so i can rent and 
  watch the end of the movie the gf is watching.
  and ofcourse, as always when yer about to rent:
  a fun fight appears.
#
#######

o RW>t secret i rent, see ye =)Ok.
eq 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a tower shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (used)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of rigid leather boots (used)
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a crude orkish horn
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

o RW>southsouthMisty Mountains
A furry, striped raccoon is here, nosing around for some berries or roots.
Exits: north, east.

o RW>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o RW>northTrail to the Misty Mountains
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o RW>northeastA Trail along a River
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
An opossum stands here, sniffing around the ground.
Exits: east, south.

o RW>eastA Trail along a River
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

o RW>
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
The enchanting will-of-the-wisp beckons you with a blurred light.
Exits: north, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

o RW>northA Trail along a River
Exits: east, south.

o RW>eastA Trail along a River
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW>northeastSécrêt tells you 'later fakka :)'

northA Trail along a River
Exits: east, south.

o RW>easteasteastA Trail along a River
Exits: east, west.

o RW>eastAlas, you cannot go that way...

o RW>wheA Trail along a River
Exits: east, west.

o RW>
A Trail along a River
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o RW>
A Trail along a River
Exits: east, south, west.

o RW>tell Sécrêt hehe =)A Sloping Bridge
Exits: east, west, down.

o RW>eastPlayers in your zone
--------------------
Draaz                - A Sloping Bridge

o RW>eastOk.
Trample narrates 'you great bif sfuffed animal you'

o RW>
Near a Fork
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW>
Trail along a River
Exits: east, west.

o RW>westtrNear a Fork
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a mountain mule leading west done less than 3 hours ago

   - a track of a hungry warg leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a warhorse leading west done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading west done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading west done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the east done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading west done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading west done less than 4 hours ago
   - two tracks of a mountain mule leading east done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading east done less than 4 hours ago
   - two tracks of a mountain mule leading north done less than 5 hours ago

####
#
  Aww.. just missed me some shortleggers!
# but thats ok since im renting anyway mwahahaa.. 
###

northYou stop searching.

o RW>
Junction
Exits: north, east, south.
It suddenly starts to snow.

o RW>eastHigh Pass
Exits: east, west.

o RW>easteastTrail
Exits: north, east, west.
The snow has stopped.

o RW>eastA Zaugurz orc scout yells faintly from the east 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here on the Trail!'

Trail
Exits: east, west.

o RW>
Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, west.

o RW>
Jinx has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

o RW>northeastTrail
Exits: north, east, south.

o RW>east*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

eastTrail
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You smell blood.
A Zaugurz orc scout leaves north.

o RW>eastTrail
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW>cha mood agTrail
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW>
Trail
Exits: (east), south, west.

o RW>westOk.

o RW>
Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW>westTrail
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, west.

! RW>west*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You smell blood.

o RW>eastTrail
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, west.

! RW>kill *dwarf*You pound *a Dwarf*'s left leg very hard and tickle it.

! RW *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash! RW *a Dwarf*:Fine>conEasy.

! RW *a Dwarf*:Fine>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! RW *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! RW *a Dwarf*:Fine>cha mood agOk.

! RW *a Dwarf*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a goblin scout!

o RW>northA Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.
You smell blood.
A Zaugurz orc scout leaves his hiding place.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here in a Narrow Pass!'

o RW>northA Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.
Jinx tells you 'i saw two dwarves'

o RW>northAngmarian Trail
Exits: north, south, west, down.

o RW>northAngmarian Trail
Exits: north, south.

o RW>southsouthsouthAngmarian Trail
Exits: north, south, west, down.

o RW>
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

o RW>
A Narrow Pass
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o RW>tell Jinx lets whackaOk.

o RW>southTrail
A barefoot goblin pads silently over the stone (hidden).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o RW>westTrail
Exits: north, east, south.

o RW>southwestBend in the Trail
Exits: north, west.

o RW>
Trail
Exits: east, west.

o RW>westTrail
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW>westwestHigh Pass
Exits: east, west.
It starts to snow.

o RW>
Junction
Exits: north, east, south.

o RW>southkill *dwarf*Near a Fork
*a Dwarf* is here searching for tracks, riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is here searching for something, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, west.
The clouds suddenly disappear.

! RW>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s right arm hard and tickle it.

! RW *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* strongly pounds your right hand and tickles it.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* Bones: god I love this game its 

###
#
 woaah.. me too! just gotta get you two near some 
 Demon wolves so i can fight ye! mwahaha.. 
###

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>fleeYou will attempt to flee!

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Sloping Bridge
Exits: east, west, down.

o RW HP:Fine>westA Trail along a River
Exits: east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

! RW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* slashes your body and tickles it.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Trail along a River
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine>eastgrin*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
A Trail along a River
Exits: east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine>
You grin evilly, showing your bare teeth.

o RW HP:Fine>westA Trail along a River
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! RW HP:Fine>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* Hards: melee

! RW HP:Fine>grin*Hardbone the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*a Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.
You grin evilly, showing your bare teeth.

! RW HP:Fine *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Trail along a River
Exits: east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine>cha mood wimOk.

o RW HP:Fine>westA Trail along a River
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! RW HP:Fine>cha mood agOk.

! RW HP:Fine>westwest*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Trail along a River
Exits: east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine>fleewestYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Dangerous Road
Exits: north, south.

o RW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o RW HP:Fine>westAlas, you cannot go that way...

o RW HP:Fine>northA Trail along a River
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south, west.

! RW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

o RW HP:Fine>southA Dangerous Road
Exits: north, south.

o RW HP:Fine>northA Trail along a River
Exits: east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine>southA Dangerous Road
Exits: north, south.

o RW HP:Fine>northA Trail along a River
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south, west.

! RW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* pounds your left foot hard and tickles it.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>south*Hardbone the Dwarf* slashes your body hard and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Sloping Bridge
Exits: east, west, down.

o RW HP:Fine>westA Trail along a River
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south, west.
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

o RW HP:Fine>westwestA Trail along a River
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine>
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, west.

o RW HP:Fine>normcha wimpy 250
Wimpy set to: 250

o RW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

! RW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>wmioArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Hardbone the Dwarf* lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Trail along a River
Exits: east, west.

o RW HP:Fine>eastA Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, west.

o RW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

! RW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>cha mood wimOk.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>fleeA demon wolf strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Trail along a River
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Wide Canyon
Exits: north, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine>northA Trail along a River
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine>westA Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, west.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

! RW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*You pound *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and tickle it.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A demon wolf says 'Aw! Hfere you are!'

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A demon wolf leaves west.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>label fOk.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Fine>flee*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Trail along a River
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine>westA Trail along a River
*a Dwarf* (f) is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, west.
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

o RW HP:Fine>kill f
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

! RW HP:Fine>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
They aren't here.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.

! RW HP:Fine *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>flee*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
Jinx narrates 'bamdur and gaar group xping s of dt'
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Trail along a River
Exits: east, west.

o RW HP:Fine>eastkill fA Trail along a River
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*a Dwarf* (f) is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, west.

! RW HP:Fine>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* (f) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Fine>
A demon wolf strongly hits *a Dwarf* (f)'s body and tickles it.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Trail along a River
Exits: east, west.

o RW HP:Fine>eastA Trail along a River
A demon wolf is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (f).
*a Dwarf* (f) is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting a demon wolf.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, west.
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

! RW HP:Fine>kill fThey aren't here.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

! RW HP:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf* (f)'s attempt to pound you.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Fine>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Fine>flee
You pound *a Dwarf* (f)'s right arm extremely hard.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Hurt>A demon wolf says 'Ah! Txere you are!'
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Trail along a River
Exits: east, west.

o RW HP:Fine>westA Trail along a River
Exits: east, south.

o RW HP:Fine>kill fThey aren't here.

o RW HP:Fine>eastA Trail along a River
Exits: east, west.

o RW HP:Fine>kill fThey aren't here.

o RW HP:Fine>eastkill fA Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, west.

o RW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o RW HP:Fine>eastA Trail along a River
*a Dwarf* (f) is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! RW HP:Fine>kill f
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.

! RW HP:Fine>
You approach *a Dwarf* (f), trying to pound him.
*a Dwarf* (f) eats a lembas wafer.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Hurt>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* slashes your right arm and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (f) pounds your body and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (f) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Hurt>grinYou grin evilly, showing your bare teeth.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Hurt>flee
A demon wolf barely hits *a Dwarf* (f)'s body and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Wide Canyon
Exits: north, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine>northA Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*a Dwarf* (f) is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

o RW HP:Fine>v elfbread!emote says 'elfbread!'
Ok.

o RW HP:Fine>
A demon wolf leaves east.

o RW HP:Fine>v elfbread!emote says 'elfbread!'
Ok.

o RW HP:Fine>east*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine>v elfbread!emote says 'elfbread!'
Ok.

o RW HP:Fine>west
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! RW HP:Fine *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>v elfbread!*a Dwarf* (f) pounds your body extremely hard and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! RW HP:Fine *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>emote says 'elfbread!'
You seem to be repeating yourself today.

! RW HP:Fine *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>
A demon wolf leaves south.
You try to pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! RW HP:Fine *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>
A demon wolf has arrived from the south.

! RW HP:Fine *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>v elfbread!emote says 'elfbread!'
Ok.

! RW HP:Fine *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Sloping Bridge
Exits: east, west, down.

####
#
  hRHMm. yesh.. i was cackling to myself, 
  This was no ordinary shortlegger! he dines with elves! 
  MWAhahwraraaahrr.. this will be an even easier match to win!
####

o RW HP:Fine>eastkill *dwarf*Near a Fork
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o RW HP:Fine>westwestA Sloping Bridge
Exits: east, west, down.

o RW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*a Dwarf* (f) is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south, west.

! RW HP:Fine>
You approach *a Dwarf* (f), trying to pound him.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Hurt>
A demon wolf tries to hit *a Dwarf* (f), but he parries successfully.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Hurt>fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You strongly pound *a Dwarf* (f)'s body and tickle it.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Hurt>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Hurt>
A demon wolf barely hits *a Dwarf* (f)'s body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Sloping Bridge
Exits: east, west, down.

o RW HP:Fine>westA Trail along a River
A demon wolf is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (f).
*a Dwarf* (f) is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting a demon wolf.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south, west.
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

! RW HP:Fine>kill fThey aren't here.

! RW HP:Fine>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

o RW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
A demon wolf approaches *a Dwarf* (f), trying to hit him.

! RW HP:Fine>kill fYou approach *a Dwarf* (f), trying to pound him.
*a Dwarf* (f) pounds a demon wolf's body hard and tickles it.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Hurt a demon wolf:Fine>
You pound *a Dwarf* (f)'s right arm extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

o RW HP:Fine>cha mood agOk.
A demon wolf leaves south.

o RW HP:Fine>southspecial fA Dangerous Road
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, south.

o RW HP:Fine>bashbash f
You don't see any f here.

o RW HP:Fine>Bash what or whom?

o RW HP:Fine>southA Dangerous Road
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, south.

o RW HP:Fine>kill fThey aren't here.

o RW HP:Fine>southkill fZBLAM! A hungry warg doesn't want you riding it anymore.
You stop riding a hungry warg.

o W HP:Fine>Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o W HP:Fine>standriYou stop resting, and stand up.
A demon wolf has arrived from the north.

o W HP:Fine>
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

o RW HP:Fine>southA Dangerous Road
*a Dwarf* (f) is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, west.

! RW HP:Fine>kill fYou pound *a Dwarf* (f)'s left leg hard and tickle it.

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (f):Hurt>bashnorthkill fbash*a Dwarf* (f) pounds your right hand and tickles it.

A demon wolf has arrived from the north.

Your bash at *a Dwarf* (f) sends him sprawling.

! RW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (f):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! RW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (f):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

! RW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (f):Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
A demon wolf strongly hits *a Dwarf* (f)'s right hand and tickles it.

! RW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (f):Hurt>
You pound *a Dwarf* (f)'s head extremely hard.

! RW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

! RW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>v die damn shortlegger DIEemote says 'die damn shortlegger DIE'
Ok.
A demon wolf hits *a Dwarf* (f)'s head hard.

! RW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

! RW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>flee*a Dwarf* (f) seems to have recovered his senses.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! RW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>
A demon wolf barely hits *a Dwarf* (f)'s body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Dangerous Road
Exits: north, south.

o RW HP:Hurt>northA Dangerous Road
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, south.

o RW HP:Hurt>kill fThey aren't here.

o RW HP:Hurt>southA Dangerous Road
Exits: north, south.

o RW HP:Hurt>kill fThey aren't here.

o RW HP:Hurt>southkill fA Dangerous Road
*a Dwarf* (f) is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting a demon wolf.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (f).
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, west.

! RW HP:Hurt>
You approach *a Dwarf* (f), trying to pound him.
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

! RW HP:Hurt>bashBash what or whom?
A demon wolf approaches *Hardbone the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

! RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
A demon wolf says 'I xill hunt you unzil you're dead, Dwarj!'

! RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>northkill fA Dangerous Road
Exits: north, south.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>southA Dangerous Road
A demon wolf is here, fighting *Hardbone the Dwarf*.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting a demon wolf.
Exits: north, west.

! RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill f*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.
You pound *a Dwarf* (f)'s left leg extremely hard.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

! RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.

! RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>bashnorthkill f*a Dwarf* (f) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

A demon wolf hits *a Dwarf* (f)'s right arm and tickles it.

GFQF*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

! RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
A Dangerous Road
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*a Dwarf* (f) is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, south.

! RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You approach *a Dwarf* (f), trying to pound him.

! RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

! RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>quaff flask
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

! RW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>
A demon wolf has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

o RW HP:Hurt>northA Dangerous Road
Exits: north, south.

o RW HP:Hurt>kill fThey aren't here.

o RW HP:Hurt>southA Dangerous Road
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, south.

o RW HP:Hurt>kill fThey aren't here.

o RW HP:Hurt>southkill fA Dangerous Road
Exits: north, west.

o RW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o RW HP:Hurt>westA Dangerous Road
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Exits: east, south.

o RW HP:Hurt>kill fThey aren't here.

o RW HP:Hurt>southA Dangerous Road
A demon wolf is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (f).
*a Dwarf* (f) is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting a demon wolf.
Exits: north, south.

! RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill f! RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

bash! RW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

o RW HP:Hurt>
Smasher narrates 'dwarf'

Smasher narrates 'oer'
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

! RW HP:Hurt>northeastBash what or whom?

! RW HP:Hurt>
A Dangerous Road
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Exits: east, south.

o RW HP:Hurt>
A Dangerous Road
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, west.

o RW HP:Hurt>westA Dangerous Road
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Exits: east, south.
A demon wolf has arrived from the east.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>southA Dangerous Road
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, south.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>southA Dangerous Road
Exits: north, south, west.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>southA Dangerous Road
*a Dwarf* (f) is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, south, west.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill fThey aren't here.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>southkill fRocky Hills
Exits: north, south.
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

! RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>bashYou pound *a Dwarf* (f)'s left arm hard.
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.

! RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>northkill f*a Dwarf* (f) tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

! RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>bashBash what or whom?

! RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill fYou approach *a Dwarf* (f), trying to pound him.
A huge warg has arrived from the south.
A huge warg has arrived from the south.

! RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>bashnorth*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill fA Dangerous Road
Exits: north, south, west.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>southRocky Hills
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, south.
A huge warg leaves south.
A huge warg leaves south.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill fThey aren't here.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>southkill fRocky Hills
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Artibart narrates 'oer is not long at all'

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eastRocky Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eastCircle of Stones
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: west.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill fThey aren't here.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>westRocky Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>westYour mount refuses to follow your orders!

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>westRocky Hills
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>westRocky Hills
Exits: east.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eastRocky Hills
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, east, west.
Trample narrates 'hehe'

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eastRocky Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>northRocky Hills
Exits: south.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>southRocky Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>westRocky Hills
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>easteastRocky Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Circle of Stones
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: west.

o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>o ruinopen ruin
Ok.

#####
#
   those fockers think they have a shot!? mwahaha
   never! im sooo gonna kill you guys DED!
#####


o RW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>leaddYou stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Beneath the Hill
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: north, west, (up).
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *dwarf*They aren't here.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>northCrumbling Passage
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is standing here scouting.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>westCrumbling Passage
Exits: east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eastkill *dwarf*Crumbling Passage
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>bashsouthkill *dwarf**Hardbone the Dwarf* lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

Your bash at *Hardbone the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>
A hungry warg sits down and rests.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Beneath the Hill
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A spirit is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (f) (glowing).
*a Dwarf* (f) is here, fighting a spirit.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, west, [up].

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
A spirit tries to hit *a Dwarf* (f), but he parries successfully.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *dwarf*You approach *a Dwarf* (f), trying to pound him.
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (f) leaves west.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the west.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>close caskYou don't see any cask here.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *dwarf*You approach *a Dwarf* (f), trying to pound him.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (f) pounds your body extremely hard.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>
A spirit hits your head and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge a ghost's attempt to hit you.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>cha mood agOk.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Crumbling Passage
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg is resting here.
Exits: south, west.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>southkill fBeneath the Hill
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* (f) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, [up].
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>bashYou approach *a Dwarf* (f), trying to pound him.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

*a Dwarf* (f) tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

A spirit tries to hit *a Dwarf* (f), but he parries successfully.

A ghost barely hits *a Dwarf* (f)'s left hand and tickles it.

Your bash at *a Dwarf* (f) sends him sprawling.
A spirit begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit up seems to blur for a while.
You pound *a Dwarf* (f)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Crumbling Passage
A hungry warg is resting here.
Exits: south, west.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eastAlas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>southkill fBeneath the Hill
A ghost is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (f).
A spirit is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (f) (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* (f) is here, fighting a ghost.
Exits: north, west, [up].

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
A ghost tries to hit *a Dwarf* (f), but he parries successfully.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>v thanksemote says 'thanks'
Ok.
######
#
  Who me? Overconfident? naahhh.. 
  its just a couple of shortleggers that are about
  to get eVEN SHORTER !mHWAHAHAA.. erhm.. yesh.. 
  and here we are.
######

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sm
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
A spirit utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
A spirit's spell backfires, and it squeals in surprise!

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You smile viciously.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill fspecial f! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill f
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
A ghost barely hits *a Dwarf* (f)'s left arm and tickles it.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* strongly slashes your left hand and tickles it.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>bash f
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
*a Dwarf* (f) seems to have recovered his senses.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s head hard and tickle it.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>flee*Hardbone the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Crumbling Passage
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>southAlas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill fThey aren't here.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eastkill fBeneath the Hill
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, west, [up].

! W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* leaves west.
A mountain mule leaves west.
They aren't here.
A spirit quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Tired a spirit:Fine>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o W HP:Hurt Move:Tired a spirit:Fine>fleeYou swiftly dodge a ghost's attempt to hit you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Crumbling Passage
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* (f) is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill fYou approach *a Dwarf* (f), trying to pound him.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* (f) pounds your left foot hard and tickles it.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (f) draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (f) leaves east.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Crumbling Passage
Exits: east, south.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>southkill fCrumbling Passage
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>eastThey aren't here.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill fBeneath the Hill
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: north, west, [up].

o W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>northkill fCrumbling Passage
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Dwarf* (f) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, west.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You pound *a Dwarf* (f)'s left foot hard.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (f) leaves west.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>bashBash what or whom?

o W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>westCrumbling Passage
*a Dwarf* (f) is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (f) leaves east.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>eastCrumbling Passage
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill fThey aren't here.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>southkill fBeneath the Hill
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: north, west, [up].
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>westCrumbling Passage
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* (f) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* (f) draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill fYou approach *a Dwarf* (f), trying to pound him.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (f) leaves east.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s right foot hard and tickle it.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Crumbling Passage
Exits: east, south.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Crumbling Passage
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Crumbling Passage
Exits: east, south.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>cha wim 0Wimpy set to: 0

o W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>southkill fCrumbling Passage
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Dwarf* (f) is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* strongly slashes your left foot and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Beneath the Hill
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: north, west, [up].

o W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>westCrumbling Passage
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Dwarf* (f) is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
*a Dwarf* (f) glows briefly as healing energy flows into him.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill f*Hardbone the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (f) pounds your right leg extremely hard.
You pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Crumbling Passage
Exits: east, south.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>southCrumbling Passage
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Dwarf* (f) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, east.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill fYou approach *a Dwarf* (f), trying to pound him.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (f) utters the words 'cure light'
You pound *a Dwarf* (f)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>flee*a Dwarf* (f) pounds your body extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Crumbling Passage
Exits: east, south.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>rec scrollYou start reciting a clear ivory scroll.

*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

flee*Hardbone the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

*a Dwarf* (f) joins *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s fight.
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf* (f)'s attempt to pound you.

You recite a clear ivory scroll which dissolves.
You start glowing.
Your scratches and bruises disappear.
You are surrounded by a misty shroud.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Hurt>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Hurt>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Crumbling Passage
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>kill fYou approach *a Dwarf* (f), trying to pound him.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (f) leaves east.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>flee*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Crumbling Passage
Exits: east, south.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>kill fYou feel yourself exposed.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (f) leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (f) joins *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* (f) pounds your body very hard.
You pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Hurt>kill f! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Crumbling Passage
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: south, west.
You have found a ghost!

o W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
A ghost leaves its hiding place.
You swiftly dodge a ghost's attempt to hit you.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Weak a ghost:Healthy>bashsouthYou encounter nothing but air.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Weak a ghost:Healthy>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o W HP:Wounded Move:Weak a ghost:Healthy>flee*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak a ghost:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Beneath the Hill
Exits: north, west, [up].

o W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>westCrumbling Passage
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>csc 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

*Hardbone the Dwarf* slashes your head and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Hurt>
! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Beneath the Hill
Exits: north, west, [up].

o W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>northCrumbling Passage
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: south, west.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>cha mood wimOk.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>west
A ghost tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Weak a ghost:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak a ghost:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* (f) leaves west.
A mountain mule leaves west.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak a ghost:Healthy>scYou can't do that while fighting.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak a ghost:Healthy>flee*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Crumbling Passage
Exits: east, south.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>cha mood agOk.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>kill fYou approach *a Dwarf* (f), trying to pound him.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf* (f)'s attempt to pound you.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (f) leaves south.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the south.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>southkill fCrumbling Passage
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Weak>kill f*a Dwarf* (f) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* (f) tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

! W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Crumbling Passage
Exits: east, south.

######
# Yarrr! me damn moves! 
  i´v used up my last draught too..
######

o W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>csc 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>csc 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cs*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

*Hardbone the Dwarf* Hards: go
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
*Hardbone the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

south! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>Crumbling Passage
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>cvsArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Hardbone the Dwarf* slashes your left leg and tickles it.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Hurt>
! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (f) joins *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* (f) tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Wounded>kill f! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Crumbling Passage
Exits: east, south.

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>csc 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You swiftly dodge *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You try to pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Crumbling Passage
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>southAlas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>east
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
*a Dwarf* (f) pounds your right leg hard and tickles it.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* slashes your left foot very hard.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Beneath the Hill
Exits: north, west, [up].

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
You swiftly dodge *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (f) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Crumbling Passage
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>westAlas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>csc 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

*a Dwarf* (f) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Hardbone the Dwarf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Wounded>
You pound *a Dwarf* (f)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>flee*Hardbone the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (f) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Dwarf* (f) pounds your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee east.
Beneath the Hill
Exits: north, west, [up].

o W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak>northCrumbling Passage
Exits: south, west.

o W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak>cs*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* (f) leaves west.
A mountain mule leaves west.

*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
You pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Beneath the Hill
Exits: north, west, [up].

o W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>southAlas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak>westCrumbling Passage
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>csc 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

*a Dwarf* (f) pounds your body very hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You swiftly dodge *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>
! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>
You pound *a Dwarf* (f)'s right hand very hard and shatter it.

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Crumbling Passage
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, south.
You have found a ghost!

o W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>northAlas, you cannot go that way...
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.

o W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>eastCrumbling Passage
Exits: south, west.

o W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
*a Dwarf* (f) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You swiftly dodge *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (f):Bad>
You pound *a Dwarf* (f)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (f):Awful>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Crumbling Passage
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light (hidden).
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, south.

o W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>southCrumbling Passage
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>csc 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

*Hardbone the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*a Dwarf* (f) joins *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* (f) pounds your left arm.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You swiftly dodge *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s left leg.

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Beneath the Hill
Exits: north, west, [up].

o W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* (f) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Crumbling Passage
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

o W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* slashes your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>kill fYou're already fighting!

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
A spirit has arrived from the north.

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf* (f)'s attempt to pound you.
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>
You pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>flee
A ghost leaves its hiding place.
A ghost strongly hits your head and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Crumbling Passage
Exits: east, south.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>csc 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* (f) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (f):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (f) lightly pounds your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (f):Awful>
You pound *a Dwarf* (f)'s body hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* (f) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (f):Dying>flee*Hardbone the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Crumbling Passage
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: north, east.

#####
#
  Mwahahaha.. TOLD you this was gonna be an easy win..
  easy as makin pie.. 
#####

o W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>westnorthAlas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>
You are too exhausted.
A ghost tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted a ghost:Healthy>kill fThey aren't here.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted a ghost:Healthy>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted a ghost:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted a ghost:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound a ghost's left arm extremely hard.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted a ghost:Fine>
You swiftly dodge a ghost's attempt to hit you.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted a ghost:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted a ghost:Fine>
A spirit lightly hits your right leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted a ghost:Fine>
A spirit begins some strange incantations...

o W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting a ghost:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Crumbling Passage
*a Dwarf* (f) is standing here.  <--- ALIVE?!?! 
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, south.

######
#
 ohyeah, i forgot.. i´v never made pie in my whole life.
######

! W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>cha mood wim*Hardbone the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
Ok.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* (f) leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* (f) joins *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* (f) tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>v insanememote says 'insanem'
Ok.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Crumbling Passage
Exits: south, west.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* fails to slash you.
*a Dwarf* (f) joins *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* (f) pounds your left leg and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>csc 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (f) leaves west.

*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the west.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Bad>
You pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* (f) joins *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s fight.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Awful>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Crumbling Passage
Exits: east, south.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>sc
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>30/465 hits, 5/38 mana, and 0/166 moves.
*a Dwarf* (f) lightly pounds your left hand.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (f):Awful>
*Hardbone the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (f):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (f) leaves east.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Awful>
You pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Hardbone the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Dying>
*a Dwarf* (f) joins *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s fight.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Dying>smYou smile viciously.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Dying>look in keyringkeyring (used) : 
a set of lock picks
a tiny stone key
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf* (f)'s attempt to pound you.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Hardbone the Dwarf*:Dying>
You pound *Hardbone the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (f):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (f) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (f) leaves south.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Crumbling Passage
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
*a Dwarf* (f) is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
*a Dwarf* (f) leaves north.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>eastBeneath the Hill
Exits: north, west, [up].
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
*a Dwarf* (f) has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
*a Dwarf* (f) tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (f):Awful>kill fYou're already fighting!

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (f):Awful>
You pound *a Dwarf* (f)'s right arm hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* (f) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (f):Awful>scYou can't do that while fighting.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (f):Awful>statOB: 87%, DB: 43%, PB: 96%, Armour: 63%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 200,949 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 54. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- noquit
- sanctuary (up for - 01:44)
- panic
- strength (up for - 05:56)

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (f):Awful>lookBeneath the Hill
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Dwarf* (f) is lying here, incapacitated.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.

! W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (f):Awful>
You pound *a Dwarf* (f)'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *a Dwarf* (f)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* (f) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf* (f).

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>nar someone break RUIN near goblin caves plsYou try to narrate, but your voice is swallowed by the thick air surrounding yo
u.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>rYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
sc

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>29/465 hits, 6/38 mana, and 11/166 moves.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>t domoto someone break RUIN near goblin caves plsNo-one by that name here...

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>rYou are already resting.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>grYour group consists of:
     Trample (Head of group)
     Thurge
     Sécrêt
     Artibart
     Draaz
     Tamasser
     Bye
     Sikth
     Porkchop
     Smasher

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
sc

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>33/465 hits, 7/38 mana, and 19/166 moves.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
A spirit has arrived from the north.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>t sikth du, jag behöver break på ruin nära goblin cavesOk.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc34/465 hits, 8/38 mana, and 21/166 moves.
A ghost leaves its hiding place.
A ghost hits your body hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow a ghost:Fine>standDo you not consider fighting as standing?
You pound a ghost's right hand extremely hard.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow a ghost:Fine>northfleeNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow a ghost:Fine>A spirit lightly hits your left leg and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Crumbling Passage
Exits: south, west.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>westCrumbling Passage
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, south.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>csc 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc17/465 hits, 8/38 mana, and 18/166 moves.

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>statOB: 86%, DB: 43%, PB: 95%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 100,788 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 54. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- nosneak
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- novoid
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- noquit
- sanctuary (up for - 02:13)
- panic
- strength (up for - 06:25)

o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>examine corpsecorpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a red ruby
a sable pouch
a black leather belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (well-maintained)
a shield of Cardolan (satisfactory)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a mithril circlet
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a necklace
a pale blue stone
an icy ring
-------------------------------
a pile of coins
a sable pouch
a water skin
a butcher knife (flawless)
a grey leather belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with several keys
a leather backpack
a russet cloak (flawless)
a tower shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a red ruby


o W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
The white aura around your body fades.

Dwarves names were Bonehard and Hardbone

I know i did some fuckups in this´ere log.. but, 
isnt that what makes it so sexy? 

(ahcrap, i forgot to use horn! aawww.. )

<<   <   01  02  

2008/05/20 09:19, Belor: 
Do you people really think this was the 5th best log ever to be posted? I mean the log is good but not that good... (The last part is a high hurt orc warrior vs. a very low wounded, lower level dwarf (both in decent and similarish eq) and a dwarven mage with apparently almost no mana.)

Unfortunately ratings of logs seems to be more of a rating of the log posters popularity most of the time, than ratings of the actual contents of the logs. (And like in most types of ratings the highest and lowest scores tend to be (heavily) abused, leading to ratings losing most of their value.)

2008/05/20 14:36, Bubblesnot:  Rated: Superb 
Who damn cares if it's really the 5th best log ever or not. I found it very nice to read when I first read it and gave it a superb; we only got 5 grades to give and I'm sure noone's discussing with others what rating they should give so the log will receive its deserved rank within the logs ever posted, so you'll get such results now and then.

Besides, I also give films better ratings than they might actually deserve, from time to time, just because I like the actors.

2008/05/20 16:00, Fieldy:Rated: Superb 
Whinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhine. Tormented little people.

2008/05/20 16:41, Andróg:  Rated: Superb 
Do you people really think this was the 5th best log ever to be posted? I mean the log is good but not that good... (The last part is a high hurt orc warrior vs. a very low wounded, lower level dwarf (both in decent and similarish eq) and a dwarven mage with apparently almost no mana.)

ROFL. There seems to be at least one person like this in every damn Top List log! 'This is not worthy material, yadaadadadada!' If all these people had a say we wouldn't have a Top List section on ER at all!

2008/05/21 12:52, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
This log rocked. K?

It sounds like the remark I got 'you just want to be top commenter' all the time. Who cares seriously?

I play MUME for fun. That includes sundeath and pkdeath and walking into DT's and all that nasty stuff. I don't enjoy myself less releveling than playing a high level. Can't you just read the log and enjoy instead of judging what should make a log a top10?

2008/05/22 19:00, Belamir: 
###
#
woaah.. me too! just gotta get you two near some
Demon wolves so i can fight ye! mwahaha..
###

...

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A demon wolf says 'Aw! Hfere you are!'

! RW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A demon wolf leaves west.

Clearly, going for the demon wolves was where you went wrong! :P

Fun read, though endings like these always strike me as being more of a lucky roll of a die than anything else.

2008/05/31 17:58, Kalev:   
This was just insane. I was so sure you are dead when you had fainting mps.

Rocking log!

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Ainaril, Alantir, Andróg, Aremir, Babanovac, Björn, Brushck, Bubblesnot, Buz, 
Caesar, Cair, Deejay, Devastator, Dragor, Dritz, Echo, Edvard, Elrik, Faint, 
Fieldy, Fredde, Gahar, Gourmet, Granvil, Grimble, Grotek, Halimyr, Hargon, Haunga, 
Horus, Iomene, Jaedong, Jenzn, Jessy, Joacim, Karamajatzu, Khundin, Kroom, Krydos, 
Letholes, Marillion, Melifaro, Mhoghedin, Mindy, Nastardamus, Nockurzh, Orix, Proudfir, Riabo, 
Rincon, Salazar, Saville, Snul, Spangle, Steoadsawoeifn, Svinomar, Thob, Thurge, Trample, 
Trick, Uther, Wart, Winzy, Zarakh, Ågran 
 Good Antti, Elestir, Kuler, Morhol, Razoor, Rik, Titanium 
 Average Britney 
 Poor Telessar 
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back