|2019/06/20 08:21, Benedictus: || |
|Unpopular opinion but.. What has Willpower done for you lately?
p Lugh said it only helps with:
1) Saving spells: blind, sleep and lower received spell damage
2) Part of these formulas: bash, barehanded/conc/smite, endurance, rescue, wilderness
3) Maybe helps with fleeing, unconfirmed
These are not huge.
1) Hitflee stuff, don't fight solo mage in open.
2) WIL is least important in these formulas. The most important loss is endurance %.
But what can you get instead of willpower?
High DEX, PER, INT. So you get best defense a troll can have and track and good fleeing with dex. High Dex also helps with bash.
Str: 23, Int: 7, Wis: 5, Dex: 13, Con: 22, Wil: 12, Per: 11
Str: 23, Int: 8, Wis: 5, Dex: 13, Con: 22, Wil: 11, Per: 12
Str: 23, Int: 7, Wis: 5, Dex: 14, Con: 22, Wil: 10, Per: 12
Train neglect per, train improve str so you get 24 strength