|2018/01/09 02:05, Thurge:|| |
|Mm, food. =D
You're completely missing everything Prist is saying. You will also completely miss everything I am saying. But, sucker that I am, I will say it anyway. You lucky troll, you. =P
1. I found a handful of gang rape (mostly 3 to 5 perpetrators, though one claimed 25) reports in the first few pages of a Google search, though most of them go back to that incident in Cologne in 2016. Have you wondered why there has been no repeat?
2. We talked about the music festival. The ONE (1) music festival, in Sweden, with German organizers and a history of several rapes per year, going back at least to 2013. Not a migrant one is mentioned in any reports of that festival shutting down, so your point is moot unless you can find a real example.
3. Come on, man, you can do better than that. When was the last time you were at a major event in the US? I can assure you you're never far from armed security personnel. Shit, I've even been seeing armed cops and soldiers *inside the secure area* at airports in this country for years. You can't even fly across the nation without having people with guns eyeballing you. In addition to that, most of Europe has had armed guards wandering around in public spaces for as long as I've been traveling, so at least as far back as 2005. That includes train stations, public venues, large festivals, and all the rest. That is a sign of the modern day public gathering, to paraphrase Sadiq Khan.
4. Here's an interesting article regarding this tahrush gamea thing you keep saying. The whole thing's worthwhile, but the last three paragraphs are the actual point of it all, if you get bored with the top: [submitted link]
5. A video about the thing you keep posting links to. With a guy who says he's reading emails from bona fide police officers. Uh huh. See answer 1.
6. You're absolutely right! You can't find anything about this in the US. Unless we're talking about some of these gang rape stories that occasionally pop up in the States. I'm not feeling motivated enough to dig up the statistics myself, but if you care, which with the arguments you're making you should, the official stats are here, at the Bureau of Justice Statistics: [submitted link]
7. The mass shooting links were to highlight a particular problem in the US, one of the many that has fuck all to do with immigrants. But you want to rant about immigrants in Sweden and Germany. That's cool, I just wanted to offer an alternative. Back under the bridge with you. ;)
8. You keep saying you don't care about the EU, then you keep talking about it. So you're either lying or you're trolling. Which is fine, but just remember: You can lie to us, but you can't lie to yourself. And you'll never be able to really enjoy that molasses with a guilty conscious.
9. Ooh! I almost forgot. Found this while I was looking for shit that doesn't exist. It's fascinatingly disturbing and yet highly educational! Check it out (page 34 if it doesn't automatically take you there): [submitted link]