July 26, 2001
- Some info on old players:
- Degolas (aka
Umodetic/Jayhawk ) has some old friends on MUME that might
be interested in knowing the one-time aspiring Dallas Baptist University
baseball player is now persuing his dream to be a Major League baseball star!
While at DBU, he was drafted by the Boston Red Sox, then traded to the
Minnesota Twins for a major leaguer last year. Degolas (or Lews Ford if you
wish to join us in cheering him on!) currently plays AA-ball for the New
Britain Rockcats. So if you get a chance sometime and knew him, drop him a
mail since he still checks up from time to time on the road.
- Player of Daz (Australia) got
promoted last week at work, to the post of assistant manager. The
company he works for, does sites like new appartment buildings, other
- Seems Manwe 's long-wanted PhD has yet escaped. Only promising to catch itself
after hours and hours of sheer torture, the *PhD* left, truth
- Leetah is soon moving on to the campus of her school, to continue her studies
and work at full time.
- Northern Estonian mumers met up
last week, in Tallinn, having a small sauna and beer party. Among other
great stories and information shared, a new feature was worked out for
mume. We all know how suicidal can Zubr
Feature nr 1: If you type follow Zubr, a message
indicator appears: Are you mad?!
If you wish to quit, mume automatically sends you a
forced command : follow Zubr.
(Zubr himself agreed to everything, after he had had a few beers:-)
- Mint(Vm) has been unretired, and is fully available again.
- Player of Shake (.cz) is going to visit Estonia soon. He will be around from
- Birthdays: Daryl and
Cele : 30. july
I would be happy to receive new updates of all the profiles of the MUME-players.
Since time has gone by, interests have changed, and people have aged .. please feel
free to load me (email@example.com )
with your new pics and profile updates!