- Changes, we've added new tables and
we need players to help us fill them! Mail email@example.com
with your data!
- A lot of changes have been made in MUME. Let me count them for a short
overview: We have a new machine
finally! Future will show how good or bad it will be. No crashes but
we had a new problem with network. Will the lags and crashes will be
over once and for all someday?
- Shops have been changed also with
mending issue and receipts are gone for good. Now you will pay for advance
and if you don't show up in 10 minutes you can be sure that "The Gaunt
Man will walk away with your last forest green cloak with no feelings
- There is a rumour that armourers changed
their usual stores and went travelling all around Arda to learn about
the business elsewhere. Kormock went to Grey Havens and Faldor went
to see how business goes in New Orkish Caves. Powerful gods called them
- Have you found your boots suddenly (worn, new), (flawless, new) or
(satisfactory, new) yet? Changes have been made on equipment.
Some players prefer old ones and say that new descriptions are too "spammy".
HINT: Type "Help States".
- Forget your old habits, it is time for even more changes: do not bleed
to death - "bandage" ("band" will
also work) is the new command for old "first aid" and the skill has
- There was a beautiful and huge MUME wedding where the best man was
so drunk that he couldn't make a toast. Two Rohir riders Hathol
and Lowyn got married. They
will share the surname Aradan now.
- There has been a lot of noise around the web-based soccer game Hattrick.
Player Helevorn and his Li BK became
the first in MUME Hattrick Cup Champions on February 26. Congratulations!
The next MUME Cup will
start on week six of Hattrick season 22. About the game: http://www.hattrick.org/
- Players are spreading rumours that thief
class will be changed. It is
the most overpowered class in MUME at the moment and some skills might
need to get attention from higher gods.
- Player Androg started a nice thread
in Arglebargle section - "ER Awards - "Categhories" (and nominations)".
Mostly about the "The best log of...". So go and write down the logs
you would like to nominate!
- As the cold winter is going to be over here soon, I would like to
mention that many Mume players are working on their final works in educational
level. So if you are one of them, please write to
firstname.lastname@example.org about your future plans, where are you going
to get further education or degree, maybe you found a job or anything
else you would like to mention. This will be for the future Palantiri
section about the "MUMErs Graduating!" early summer of this year!
- Player Ares earns the title as
"Extreme Biker of The Year". He defies the blizzards and -20C degrees
of cold, passing through the distances on his cherry-red snowmobile.
No public transport for him that's for sure!
- There was a poll
about Palantiri section in ER main page. Thankfully there are
lots of readers every month, some of them are not used to the name "Palantiri"
- Whine update: All the changes,
all the changes. How they protect more and more the western countries.
- Changes have turned Zaugurz Orcs work as Bears - they now just go
the opposite direction to spam safety.
- Talking about Tarkhnarb tribe - they are becoming really lazy to leave
their caves, why should they? Player killing at the doorway!
- Level updates: Let us know ASAP!
- Maia Promotions:
21. March - Zarhuk, 25. March - Perrin, 26. March
- Njaa, 29. March - Uriond and Eolung 05. April