May 28, 2002
- As for missing gossip for some weeks, I guess
my PC decided he needs a break. The computer fairy has denied all my
wishes and each week it
has broken a piece or two of hardware of software that my poor PC has.
After continuous rantings and investment to new parts, here I am, hoping this won't upset that
damn fairy again :)
has reached his goal and got up to level 70.
Now he can go to military service with a calm heart.
- Crysania, who has been working
for some time now, has still found his way into mume, but the long
non-play period has had a strange effect on his playstyle and narrates.
So, often after a nice shoutfest he finds himself shut up, mouth taped
closed by some random god. But.. he doesn't seem to mind much.
- Reno has risen to throne on the highest level
hobbit throne. And Zaber, who has xped and pk'ed enough
for level 75, has said that 76 is already very close! Also
Sardaukar has gained one level.
- As for the bns.. Ramangth's breath is already on
Ragface's back, since he is nearing the mighty level 63
with a terrible speed. Will that threat bring Ragface back to slaughter
around Arda.. is yet to see.
- Ling is back in the rows of single people and
enjoys being with whomever she wants. If a guy can't handle one single
girl, maybe he isn't worth having her...
- If in old days for you european
people who enjoyed (or avoided) an event called European Song
seems those little mume-countries are doing a good PR. This year the
contest was held here in Estonia and it went quite without any trouble.
Next year the contest is held in Latvia, Riga.. a country that is home
for our famous player Gray! I was sitting on mume and idle while the
concert was held, and the best comments were:
- Greek song: finns comment's: Finland is NOT gonna lose this time!
- Various people: Damn I was right I made a mistake watching this thing without getting drunk first.
- XXX tells to an estonian: Hey, your country is being currently humiliated in TV!
- Voting of songs: Singer: 10 points, song: 0 points.
- XXX says: Estonia is all hookers and drunkards .. ( I bet the one who said it forgot about 'mumers' :)
- But all in all the winning trio looked like
this: Latvia, Malta and Estonia.
I would be happy to receive new updates of all the profiles of
the MUME-players. Since time has gone by, interests have changed,
and people have aged .. please feel free to load me (firstname.lastname@example.org ) with
your new pics and profile updates!
Note: I am still waiting for feedback on
birthday dates, don't be shy!